onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
now seeing what i saw in update i can't wait til you bang meemaw that will be something else maybe not the lactation but hey i can deal with it to see her get the big D and finally complete the cycle of corruption with her
:love: :love: :coffee: :cool: (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MixQQ and Trope95

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
Great update! Pretty much everything was great expect the dev not letting us see who is topless until the next update :LUL:
LOL it always come down to the boobs :LOL::LOL::)
fellas who doesn't like Boobs/tits am i right even lesbians love em boobs all around unless you swing the other way but they are in the minority on that :ROFLMAO:the point is it s a good cliff hanger because sex sells in this case BOOBS hell you can get lost in them or as i call it lost in boob translation :love::ROFLMAO: and i agree with a awesome AWESOME update

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
God, this dev is so slow with updates. I mean, it's already been over 12 hours since the last one. And combined with this thread being so dead quiet all the time I may give up on this game.

[FIRST!! ;) :LOL: Always wanted to be one of those wienies that posts crap like that. One more bucket-list item crossed out. :cool:]

Carrie on!

Last edited:

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Thanks for reply not sure if I missed / forgot conversation with Daphne and picture don't remember it at all :( Totally agree with Lisa that was a real big step I forgot to mention. I am 100% in agreement with Erika was best and really only way to do her and pregnancy, that's why I said it was a personal thing for me I just hate waiting. Also I don't why I didn't add anything about all the dancing I enjoyed that a lot and the phone app was excellent way of doing it.
It was a single comment like "I like that young Aunt Betty picture", so easily missable.
Lisa was a snobbish piece of shit when she arrived. It's how she was raised: "Demonstrate to those peasants you are their superior". But her two years away from Aurora have changed her a lot (she was worse before going to college) and the airport day was only a milder Lisa in a bad day.
I would have loved to show Erika's pregnancy result. But it didn't make sense.
I'm known to drag conversations on. I don't like to leave unsaid things (except with Eva :D ) so I needed a mechanic that allowed me to cut the conversation before going too deep into it or before any character said anything that would create the chance for a 2,000 words conversation. The app

That is such an assholeish last line for this update!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really liked the dancing scene, lots of cute and not so cute conversations and dances, also the app is a great idea. Seeing all the girls be able to share like that is great practice for when everyone is public and have to share

I can swear I didn't write that sentence with an assholeish intention! But looking at it, it sounds like that :D

About Maddie's pill:
The app is a geniality on Scarlett/Daphne's part. It will allow for a smooth harem sharing, and give the power to the girls about their "turns" (as opposed to other harem games where the power to "schedule" is always in the MC's hands). The downside is that some of the spontaneity can be lost. They (the whole harem) should work on it.

About Anthony:

Of this update...

Hmmm...

Too much to even begin.

Let's just say, I've loved every bit of it. Every.Bit.Of.It.

Peace :)
Thanks!

TROPEEEE ! ......you're evil ! now it is confirmed .... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: why? you'll find out soon !:cautious:
All in all loved this update!
your fear about Sairas scenes were not founded, they looked really good and conveyed an erotic atmosphere, also the camara angles and the POV of her head during the act, kudos.
loved the mechanic of the hairs during that scene and BIG thank you for Saira,
The Meemaw part was really erotic and tender, (to honor that, I put her in my profile pic)
Aaaand absolutly loved the new style of Maddie, you super nailed it how Ookie wookie said !
Thanks!
And do you consider that evil? Imagine if I had done Erika/Norah's conversations framing them from the armpits up!!! :D
At least you already know 2 out of 24 attendees to the party who will do topless. :ROFLMAO: Only 22 more to discover.
My problem with Saira's scene was that I couldn't render it while posing, so imagine having 2,608 renders sitting there to be rendered when the computer returned from the workshop without knowing how they would look. I only had to retouch around 300 of them (bad hair dforce).
As I said, Meemaw's scene is, to me, one of the hottest scenes in the game. It helps that lactation is one of my kinks.
We have seen Maddie in her "work hairstyle", that is the "comfortable hairstyle". She will start using it more. Also, the biggest change on her is the makeup, not only the hairstyle.

By the way, that update was fantastic! I loved every second of it.

(But also fuck you too Trope for ending the update like that.:cautious::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

At least I saw Erika's perfects boobs again!:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
Thanks! Imagine if, instead of Erika and Norah, I showed Betty and Kate's covered boobs :D

So we cant get her preg??
i choose option1 same answer as option 2

the answer is its not better idea to have child
View attachment 3752541
no i try and the answer is same idk is this bug??
You have the integrated walkthrough turned off, so you don't see the outcome of that choice.
The first option is a "No consequences" one. If she's pregnant she'll continue to be pregnant.
The second option will make her take an abortion pill if she's pregnant.

...Someone else got the issue where saving a game in the new version is impossible...?
Does it show any error? What version? Android, PC, Mac? Compressed, uncompressed?

Great update! Pretty much everything was great expect the dev not letting us see who is topless until the next update :LUL:
Thanks!
A girl (or 20 out of the 22 girls) should keep some mystery, right? :D

now seeing what i saw in update i can't wait til you bang meemaw that will be something else maybe not the lactation but hey i can deal with it to see her get the big D and finally complete the cycle of corruption with her
:love: :love: :coffee: :cool: (y)
Since the game will end before the delivery of babies, having lactation in a coherent way was one of my objectives. I finally got it!

fellas who doesn't like Boobs/tits am i right even lesbians love em boobs all around unless you swing the other way but they are in the minority on that :ROFLMAO:the point is it s a good cliff hanger because sex sells in this case BOOBS hell you can get lost in them or as i call it lost in boob translation :love::ROFLMAO: and i agree with a awesome AWESOME update
Thanks!
1718880449746.png

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah sorry wrong game update i was referring to :LOL:
ok with that having been said ... o.m.g .... i'm old what can i say .....
TropecitaGames this has to be my top 3 games here ... i fucking love My Dorm ... all the babes are awesome/sexy as hell .. ummm .... pleaseeeee don't take them from meeeeee i'm begging here man .. its not nice to make an old man beg ya know :LOL:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
God, this dev is so slow with updates. I mean, it's already been over 12 hours since the last one. And combined with this thread being so dead quiet all the time I may give up on this game.

[FIRST!! ;) :LOL: Always wanted to be one of those wienies that posts crap like that. One more bucket-list item crossed out. :cool:]

Carrie on!
Only 12h. 12h53m now. Remember I said I would increase development time to 45-50 :D

Allow me to fix it for you.

View attachment 3753125
Edit 1.
BTW. If you turn the walkthrough ON, the first option is doing basically nothing, second is her taking after morning pill. (Why would she though?!)
Why would she? Because she didn't want to get pregnant in the first place. That menu only shows up on the romance path. In the sub/dom paths the conversation is slightly different with no choice.
So. in the romance path, she lets you choose what you want to do with a possible pregnancy. The relationship is still in diapers, so there should be another conversation down the road once some things get clearer.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes