acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Why would she? Because she didn't want to get pregnant in the first place. That menu only shows up on the romance path. In the sub/dom paths the conversation is slightly different with no choice.
So. in the romance path, she lets you choose what you want to do with a possible pregnancy. The relationship is still in diapers, so there should be another conversation down the road once some things get clearer.
I know. The "why would she though?!" was more of a rethorical question. At least from the point of view of a guy who is hitting "GO FOR THE BABY!" harder than MC is hitting Scarlett's mom's boytoy.

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Does it show any error? What version? Android, PC, Mac? Compressed, uncompressed?
Sorry, could have stated that right away.

The newest version (GoFile-Link), Full version, uncompressed, PC.
Simply can't save. Deleting existing save files works, and loading too. Trying to save something just doesn't show any reaction, no matter what. No error. No nothing.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i gotta ask cause i have alot and i do mean alot of my dorm versions .... which ones should i keep to make the game complete without losing any sequences ? ( continuations ) :unsure:
yeah yeah i already said i'm old , and i forgot to delete the ones i didn't need ... help me please :eek:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
ok i gotta ask cause i have alot and i do mean alot of my dorm versions .... which ones should i keep to make the game complete without losing any sequences ? ( continuations ) :unsure:
yeah yeah i already said i'm old , and i forgot to delete the ones i didn't need ... help me please :eek:
0.12 is the last version of Part 1, 0.18.2 is the current version of Part 2

So all you need is to keep 0.12 and replace anything higher than that with whatever is current until we hit Part 3

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
0.12 is the final of part 1. So keep this.
Further on you only need the newest version, currently 0.18.2.

• Red Heart

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

Simply can't save. Deleting existing save files works, and loading too. Trying to save something just doesn't show any reaction, no matter what. No error. No nothing.
Hmm Weird I also have the Full quality uncompressed PC version from GoFile and I could save without any problem. :unsure:

Reactions: Trope95 and motseer

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I played THE OTHER GAME first, and thought it was decent. I picked this up later, and ... man. Man, man, man, man, man.

Rabid fan, now.

PS: Excellent joke about the other game in this instalment, too.
Thanks! I'm glad you are enjoying the game.
Having Debbie playing AVNs, and having an update with a big focus on Grandma Olivia (Meemaw) allowed for that joke. Obviously I asked for the other GHame's dev's permission to use the name of his game even if indirectly.

I haven't played much yet, but so far Erika is my favorite.
What a cool game, thanks dev.
Thanks!
There is no wrong answer to who is your (second) favorite girl (after Martha). Erika is usually my #2 favorite, going #1 when I write a scene about her, and #3 when I am writing a scene about another girl (if that girl is not named Martha)

i loaded my last save file from 18.1 ... nothing happened it ended ... ?????
so what was this update ? fixes only ??
18.1 was the Patreon version. 18.2 fixes a single typo during Debbie's scene.

The speed and quantity of each update are satisfactory.
It is one of the few games in F95 that developer actively release compressed versions.
Thoughtful , comfortable. :giggle:
Thanks!
Having a compressed version makes sense as a dev once you make Android versions. Android is limited to 2 GB apks, so the image compression should be higher. Once I have the images compressed, why don't do a compressed release for PC/Mac?

ok with that having been said ... o.m.g .... i'm old what can i say .....
TropecitaGames this has to be my top 3 games here ... i fucking love My Dorm ... all the babes are awesome/sexy as hell .. ummm .... pleaseeeee don't take them from meeeeee i'm begging here man .. its not nice to make an old man beg ya know :LOL:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Thanks!
Next update is cooking (too slow for my taste, but the PBoobl Lunch scene is long and hard to pose), so we will have a lot of boobs to look at in the next update. Before anyone asks. No. Not everyone will go topless to the party.

I think your download got corrupted. Try downloading it once again and install it in a different folder, please.

Finally, some real action with Nana.
...Oh wait a minute, wrong game.
Nanaw? :ROFLMAO:
She needed some love, right?

In that vein, tho, RiamMar is there still a plan for a replay gallery for Part1/2?
The plan is there. I need Riam to do the button and help me code the gallery (in the correct way) for Part 2 (I haven't asked him yet) and fix the save page name issue (this is known to him). But he has his hands full right now, so it won't be soon.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes