Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Was going to give you reaction but out till it resets this will have to do LOL :LOL: (no offense)
View attachment 3766047
Wait until you try a 3 chocolates Pizza.

That will kill you all instantly... no more nha nha nha about Pineapple...

Peace :D
I'm one of the rare few that tried Pineapple on a Pizza but I just didn't like the taste of it so... shrug.gif

Dessert Pizza are a whole another topic some are good some are not so good....

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I'm one of the rare few that tried Pineapple on a Pizza but I just didn't like the taste of it so... View attachment 3766089

Dessert Pizza are a whole another topic some are good some are not so good....
(y) It's all good not the first and sure not the last. I just love how a pizza can cause so much controversy :) Haven't found a dessert pizza didn't like as of yet well damn don't know about these reactions 20 min later I can use again:unsure:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
(y) It's all good not the first and sure not the last. I just love how a pizza can cause so much controversy :) Haven't found a dessert pizza didn't like as of yet
Then you haven't found one that isn't overpoweringly sweet like three types of chocolate with 2 kinds of chocolate bars and chocolate sauce on top and something else but I don't remember that right now, it was so f*cking sweet you'd get tooth decay just from looking at it. :HideThePain::ROFLMAO:

To go back On-topic are there any good dessert Pizza "images" for the Girls to eat sometime Trop?:unsure:

Reactions: Trope95

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I can't let this go uncorrected. I think Brian just celebrated his 82nd birthday on June 20. Best wishes from Paul McCartney even.
:oops: You are 1000% right. He was placed under conservatorship a few weeks ago by courts, meaning he is no longer congnitively capable of making decisions for himself. I guess in my addled mind that somehow equated to his passing (maybe because his life and career have been all about creativity?). My terrible mistake and the post has been edited. If you need me I'll be under this rock over here for a few weeks...
snoopyslink.gif

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Remember pineapple on pizza is just optional in the pizza harem. Some will like it. Some won't. You aren't forced to eat it if you don't like it (unless your wife likes it and wants a pizza to share, then you could divorce or say you are hungry and ask for a HUGE pizza (with toppings she doesn't like) for yourself, and tell her that you will eat half of hers as dessert (if you are in the Don't Like group). When you finish your huge pizza, you should tell her you need to look after your figure. She will understand and ask for a box for her half pizza to eat at home. Remember to tell her during the dinner that you DON'T like reheated pizza.). What group do you think I belong to?

Complaining about pineapple pizza existing is like complaining about Kim, Simone, Kate, or Betty being in a game.
Kiwi pizza or anchovie pizza are another thing. Those sins against good taste shouldn't exist. :ROFLMAO: Just kidding. About the anchovies.

Then you haven't found one that isn't overpoweringly sweet like three types of chocolate with 2 kinds of chocolate bars and chocolate sauce on top and something else but I don't remember that right now, it was so f*cking sweet you'd get tooth decay just from looking at it. :HideThePain::ROFLMAO:

To go back On-topic are there any good dessert Pizza "images" for the Girls to eat sometime Trop?:unsure:
There aren't good assets for dessert pizza. I wanted to add something like nutella+banana pizza for Kate's "last night before starting the diet", but didn't find any. Then I thought about the fallout between Betty and Kate if they fought for the last pizza slice.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
(y) It's all good not the first and sure not the last. I just love how a pizza can cause so much controversy :) Haven't found a dessert pizza didn't like as of yet well damn don't know about these reactions 20 min later I can use again:unsure:
Well pizza and pussy have a lot in common, even if it ain't that good it is still pizza or pussy. Better than going hungry or doing the 5 knuckle shuffle!

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Who'd complain about pineapple pizza when banana, curry and lutefisk pizza exists? :)
Lutefisk, they sold that shit in a few bars in Minot North Dakota! Lot's people with Norwegian heritage in that state. A DJ even took the Bangles song Walk Like an Egyptian and made parody song called Drive Like a Norweigan.

• Haha

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Lutefisk, they sold that shit in a few bars in Minot North Dakota! Lot's people with Norwegian heritage in that state. A DJ even took the Bangles song Walk Like an Egyptian and made parody song called Drive Like a Norweigan.
I know a variant of that one (maybe not in the States) with Tuna and anchovis, called "Pescatora" and with Calamari and shellfish called "Frutti di Mare"

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes