S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I know and love how Lisa is becoming a lot less haughty and more lovable, but I do think it'd be pretty funny that if despite her airs and upbringing that her favourite food was something really pedestrian rather than something fancy

Oh my god, do you think she'd eat pizza with a fork and knife?

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Who'd complain about pineapple pizza when banana, curry and lutefisk pizza exists? :)
Americans. We can complain about anything, no matter how petty.

I've had Hawaiian Pizza, not something I'll order, but something I can eat if I'm hungry. I know many people think you have to be one side or the other but when it comes to Pineapple on Pizza I'm Switzerland. A lot of people like sweet and savory together though. Look at BBQ sauce. Full of sugar, or Ketchup - sweet, salty, sour, bitter and umami aka savory - all five tastes. Maybe it's not just that though - could be the combination of citrus and nightshade. Then again you usually add lemon or orange zest to tomato based pasta sauces.

As for dessert pizza I have had brown sugar cinnamon pizza with apples before. That's just good.

Last edited:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I know and love how Lisa is becoming a lot less haughty and more lovable, but I do think it'd be pretty funny that if despite her airs and upbringing that her favourite food was something really pedestrian rather than something fancy

Oh my god, do you think she'd eat pizza with a fork and knife?
Probably.

She would complain that no one uses forks and knifes, but then Martha will bring them and then;
thats-better.gif

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Probably.

She would complain that no one uses forks and knifes, but then Martha will bring them and then;
View attachment 3767131
Knowing Martha there would be everything already on the table to satisfy every little quirk those girls may have to make thier stay in Family Harem Residence the most pleasurable experience in thier life.

Americans. We can complain about anything, no matter how petty.

I've had Hawaiian Pizza, not something I'll order, but something I can eat if I'm hungry. I know many people think you have to be one side or the other but when it comes to Pineapple on Pizza I'm Switzerland. A lot of people like sweet and savory together though. Look at BBQ sauce. Full of sugar, or Ketchup - sweet, salty, sour, bitter and umami aka savory - all five tastes. Maybe it's not just that though - could be the combination of citrus and nightshade. Then again you usually add lemon or orange zest to tomato based pasta sauces.

As for dessert pizza I have had brown sugar cinnamon pizza with apples before. That's just good.
HERESY! Pineapple on pizza is a crime!

markedfordeath.png

As for the desert pizza, I can't really pick one. My friend's sister is such a great confectioner it is simply impossible to pick.
Still, If i had to pick I think it would be that berry brownie with chocolate topping I had last week. Looks kidnda weird on your plate, but tastes like piece of heaven.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Remember kids, if someone comes barreling down, telling us they hate anything that even remotely looks like 2 (or more) girls showing affection to one another, you can't call them "Haters of Homosexuals" because that is inappropriate behavior, but them saying so isn't.

Remember that we have to protect their sensitivity and insecurities. Even if they show absolutely the opposite to others.

Peace :(

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Remember kids, if someone comes barreling down, telling us they hate anything that even remotely looks like 2 (or more) girls showing affection to one another, you can't call them "Haters of Homosexuals" because that is inappropriate behavior, but them saying so isn't.

Remember that we have to protect their sensitivity and insecurities. Even if they show absolutely the opposite to others.

Peace :(
I say;
wwe-la-knight.gif

Fuck 'em.

That's a really appropriaite behavior to tell 'em to fuck off and call then out. Nobody can change my mind on that.

You did the right thing!Never apologize fordoing what's right, whatever other people think.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes