Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
I just have to say, we may be in need of some news fan sign. The lack of Martha AND Erika in the same sign is disturbing.:oops:

I know, I know, you never saw that coming at all, but yeah, Martha and Erika are my two favorites. Who knew, right?

:BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime:
That would be good, but also I would like one with Megan and Maddie and Alexia and Saira and etc. (I guess one that showcases pretty much every female LI.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and txe320

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
I know and love how Lisa is becoming a lot less haughty and more lovable, but I do think it'd be pretty funny that if despite her airs and upbringing that her favourite food was something really pedestrian rather than something fancy

Oh my god, do you think she'd eat pizza with a fork and knife?
This is how Lisa eats her favorite candybar:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Shit, sometimes I'm scared to imagine what kind of showdown there would be in this forum if I decided to release my new avn game about my wife and her lesbian previous relationship, until Mc(me) appeared in her life and took her away lol... probably everyone would write (Is it possible to avoidable main girl <my future wife>) :FacePalm: :Kappa:
Drifty beat you to that storyline ... although it was an ancillary character. :sneaky:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Drifty beat you to that storyline ... although it was an ancillary character. :sneaky:
I have some skills for future work for a game or for a story, so I was thinking of telling a small part of the story about myself and how I was friends with a lesbian for a long time and so on and so on... o_Obut for this I still have a lot to do, so I'm in no hurry

taru

Apr 23, 2018
The STD thing was brought up by Simone, not the MC. He only repeats it.
He repeats it because I don't know who is in YOUR harem. If your harem is only composed by Simone and Samantha, you have read it once (said by Simone). If your harem is Simone and Daphne, you will read it twice (said by Simone and repeated by the MC to Daphne). You can imagine all the different possibilities so every player reads that bullshit justification. The more girls in the player harem, the more times that conversation is shown.
The MC is far from perfect, and that's on purpose. His naivety and his I-know-it-all are his worst flaws. Emma calls him on his hypocrisy; not everyone is happy with it.
it was the scar and daph in his room for the "lessons" when they actually decide to date and again it was just me venting about it lol

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
sorry i dont need to use proper grammar on a sex game site
That would be punctuation, which this statement also lacks, as well as capitalization.

If you don't use it everywhere, you'll very likely not use it where you should - that would reflect poorly upon you.

There's no room in the dorm for you, but I'm sure you could find other off-campus housing for the college where you might pick up some GED courses to help with this. Ask TropecitaGames if he can get you in after Summer school is over. ;)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
sorry i dont need to use proper grammar on a sex game site
more like yu dont now howto.

Just for the record, running sentences, without punctuation, capitalization, paragraphs and all that jazz, are true signs of things that I would be sanctioned for saying to you here. Sex games site or not.

Believe me, I would adore to say to you in as much detail as possible, I just can't.

Language, especially when reduced to it's simplest form, in writing, is subjected to social norms, rather than grammatical ones. If you don't write to be understood, why write at all? The quality of writing can ONLY be asserted by the care taken in it's presentation, otherwise it becomes a spaghetti mass of letters that may even, sometimes, form words.

Your excuse, that you don't need to do this here, is more like a "fuck you all" than an excuse. Just like the mess you typed before, it only says bad things about you. Since you are so keen in telling us all, how much you don't care about us all, let's make something very clear:

Right BACK AT YA...

Peace :(

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
(I'm an immersion player and forced kissing of girls I have turned down or had no interest in, felt really weird),
It's a greeting in Romanic Culture Milton, as well as the hugs we are like this, it is totally normal to kiss even between males, (here only if they are close) I know that is hard to understand coming from another culture,
Beso y abrazo ( from your buddy xapican :p ) ;)

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes