ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I worked with a paramedic that worked in a chicken processing plant during high school. Even in his 40's he still could not stand to eat chicken.
i lived like not even a half mile from several chicken farms ... o.m.g .... i couldn't wait to move away from that :sick:

Reactions: Trope95

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Now your true colors show.

That you wouldn't be able to read me, I already knew. You seem the type. People with that kind of limitations usually can't read complex text, and, unfortunately, I seem to write quite convoluted sentences. It is not the first time that people have told me that they can't read me when I write things in such a way.

I simply can't lower myself any further. I'm sorry, but you'll have to lift yourself up a bit.

As expected from someone with the limitations you show, you needed to go into your stock of "desperate insults" to address me, nothing unexpected actually. As I said above your true colors are showing.

Also, I'm quite tall enough, I don't need a high horse to tower over the level where you seem to prefer to dwell.

I expect that you will not be able to read me again, I could say that I lament it, but, I would be lying.

Here's something that seems to help with bruised egos.

View attachment 3773642

Peace :/
jey-uso-yeet.gif

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
According to my notes, it was "John Bladagan". I don't add stuff to my notes without it being confirmed either via a backstory/background post here, Discord, or on a subscription site, so Trop said that at some point.
That ... I don't know if my reaction is cultural or lingual bias, but ...
Wish you hadn't told me.gif

• Haha

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I've never understood the complaining and (often personal) attacks. TBH, I hated (really detested) the MC having to kiss everyone (I'm an immersion player and forced kissing of girls I have turned down or had no interest in, felt really weird), but I just stopped playing. Didn't bitch or rant or demand you change anything. I realize that I would be the only one with an issue with it, but it was killing my immersion. Still, I left it on my list, because I had been really enjoying it and it was on of my very top favorites. And after another couple of updates and reading comments here, went back and did a CTRL playthrough and realised that it didn't go on forever and put it back in my playing list.
The (indiscriminate) kissing will end after the pool party (for the rejected girls)

sorry i dont need to use proper grammar on a sex game site
This is not going against anyone, but it's a simple piece of advice:
Idisagreeiguessyouwritetobeunderstoodanddontwantanyonetomisunderstandyouordontansweryourquestionsbecausetheyarentcorrectlywrittenpeopleshoulddoabiggerefforttounderstandyouandhelpyouifyouhaveanyquestion.

See? It's not easy to understand the previous sentence, so most people will ignore it.

What you say is that because it's a "sex game site" you don't need to use proper grammar. People don't write correctly based on where they write. This is a "sex game site", but also a "literature site" (the N in AVN stands for Novel). It's also an "Art site" since there are so many games with beautiful images. Would you write with non-proper grammar on a literature site? Or on an art site? If the answer is "yes" then why don't use non-proper English?

No one will bash anyone for using imperfect grammar, but some people (especially those above their 30s) will bash other people for not even trying.

Jesus H Christ this thread is gonna get nuked HARD!
Why? You guys are only talking about pizza (Betty's favorite dish), chicken (Jamaal's), and candy bar eaten with a knife and a fork (Lisa's).
If they don't ban people for breaking real rules (insulting other people, kink-shaming, etc.), do you think they will nuke a thread for following the rules? Yes, I know that question is ridiculous. The mods are the first to break their own rules.

what a place to leave the cliffhanger
I can say there are very few better places for a cliffhanger than having Norah topless on screen. :ROFLMAO:

"Not even half of them …"
Ten out of 22 were on screen. 13 in the party.
"Surprise 29?"
Okay, never mind. Shut that down quickly
Only 29 surprises. I should upgrade the surprise/update ratio

"I don’t mind when the MC is dense, but I think Crabe & Goyle might have caught that hint …"
Some players didn't catch it, so blame their MCs :D

"Wow … rational AND considerate …"
Well, Emma and Lisa are the ones who are evolving the most (their starting point were the lowest)

"Foreshadowing …"
Scarlett could become rich if she sold that app to F95 devs :D

"As late as this is, did this get reported yet?"
Should be "You’re giving me goosebumps …"
Yes, that's the only difference between 18.0/18.1 (Patreon/SS) and 18.2 (F95). But thanks nonetheless.

"We’re getting close to interruption territory …"
"… nailed it!"
I still feel bad for taking Simone's virginity in the maintenance room. I don't want Debbie to lose hers in a restroom :D

"HAHAHAHAHA!"
You can change the name in 9 in-game months ;-)
Thanks to the OTHER GAME's dev for giving his consent to that sentence.

"Awww …"
… also impressed with the background “story” in this dance.
"Show, don't tell" is the advice every new AVN dev gets. Did I learn it right? Sometimes.

"This place would have fit in the D&D game …"
Too modern. I see it as a 18/19th century Mexican hacienda.

"NOT Mommy dearest …"
…should have realized ... facing the wrong direction and on the wrong side ...
And longer hair

"Soo …"
… how good IS the soundproofing …
No one sleeping below (until Megan arrives). Martha's room is two floors below, so she "shouldn't" hear them. Some day I will publish a "house map". Unfortunately, not easy (or justifiable) to do it inside the game.

Release the Kraken!"
Olivia needed to stop being passive about it, right?

"… but what a way to go?"
Hard to explain to the coroner, though. ;)

"Damn, now I want to know his name …"
John (initially Bladagan, changed to Pitt everywhere but in Olivia's profile screen when I used British PM surnames for everyone)

"Now THAT’S a cliffhanger!"
Two of them!
I hardly can think of better cliffhangers than Norah's boobies in screen.

Alright, I'm already doing this in the other game. Gonna try REAL hard to resist doing this again here.
No promises ...
Why??? I love them!

According to my notes, it was "John Bladagan". I don't add stuff to my notes without it being confirmed either via a backstory/background post here, Discord, or on a subscription site, so Trop said that at some point.
Yes, initially was Bladagan. When I gave surnames to everyone who lacked them, I used a list of British PMs and changed Bladagan for Pitt everywhere but on her profile screen. I will fix it.
Also, almost everyone has British PM's surnames and we have a "Washington" out there.

moms not thicc the game not legit
Is that some kind of Chinese proverb. Here goes another one.
Brain not there the player not legit.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
The (indiscriminate) kissing will end after the pool party (for the rejected girls)
Thanks for letting me know. I know it was just me, but it was mucking up my immersion. (y) Good to know that I won't have to stop kissing the girls I haven't rejected too. :ROFLMAO: That I might have have to complained about. ;)

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes