mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
What is your definition of variety, then?
I'm sorry but neither Jamaal nor Anthony will be in the menu
I know (or at least presume) my comment was taken in the light-hearted manner it was intended, but I think the options in the "other restaurant" were "Spicy" and "Sushi" (or it might have been "Japanese" and my brain has just made a weird abbreviation).

I'm not at all unhappy with the diversity we have here though, it is totally correct (proportional?) for the game. On a related note though, I do like the inclusion of Kim as a character with vitiligo, I don't think I've seen that in a game, much less for a potential LI.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I know (or at least presume) my comment was taken in the light-hearted manner it was intended, but I think the options in the "other restaurant" were "Spicy" and "Sushi" (or it might have been "Japanese" and my brain has just made a weird abbreviation).

I'm not at all unhappy with the diversity we have here though, it is totally correct (proportional?) for the game. On a related note though, I do like the inclusion of Kim as a character with vitiligo, I don't think I've seen that in a game, much less for a potential LI.
Yes, it was taken as a jest. I forgot the " :ROFLMAO: " at the end, sorry. Problems of answering while working and having to minimize often to avoid my boss seeing my screen ;)
We have "spicy" curry (Saira), "spicy" ajiaco (Alexia), and "spicy" spring rolls (Maddie). We will get more curry and some Chop suey (American version of Chinese food that the average Chinese wouldn't recognize).

We won't have any Japanese or European dishes, though.

Trop, I know it's extra written like that but really
View attachment 3774783 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The best demonstration that grammar is good even on a "sex game site" :ROFLMAO:

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Yes, it was taken as a jest. I forgot the " :ROFLMAO: " at the end, sorry. Problems of answering while working and having to minimize often to avoid my boss seeing my screen ;)
We have "spicy" curry (Saira), "spicy" ajiaco (Alexia), and "spicy" spring rolls (Maddie). We will get more curry and some Chop suey (American version of Chinese food that the average Chinese wouldn't recognize).

We won't have any Japanese or European dishes, though.
No, no emoji was needed to portray the feeling (y)

Can I ever be forgiven for saying I completely forgot about Alexia though?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I love a good bush, but the Yeti is a bit too much even for me!
Reminds me of a scene from one those teen parody movies where a girl takes her panties off and this huge hairy bush springs up. Then it shows the guys with a weedeater standing over her.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

g900vroot

May 8, 2021
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes