Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
A little "game of guessing" (without a prize) I made on Patreon/SS yesterday. Since it's been fun there, I'll repeat it here.

Can you recognize this freckled ass?
Clue 1: We haven't seen her ass before.
Clue 2: She isn't Samantha, Kim, or Simone. :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it's Meemaw? ;)

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
A little "game of guessing" (without a prize) I made on Patreon/SS yesterday. Since it's been fun there, I'll repeat it here.

Flat bottom, no hips...Definitely Kim...

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

Daphne or Kiara? :unsure: but since we have already seen Daphne she can't be it...

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

I'd recognize that ass anywhere, it's Barrack Obama.
I'm guessing Amanda. Out of anyone who's ass we haven't seen only her's and Lisa's seems to match that skin tone and while Amanda has subtle freckles I don't think Lisa has any.

• Red Heart
Reactions: coretex and Trope95

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

I'm gonna say it's Kiara.

Two reasons, she's one of the few women we haven't seen naked yet, thus never seen her ass yet, and green clothes are often worn by ginger women because green contrasts really nicely with their beautiful orange hair.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I wouldn't call Kim flat-bottomed, the skin color doesn't fit, and we've seen her ass in a bikini. :ROFLMAO:
Of course, it was just a bad joke on my part, as it's clear from the picture... And if I had an honest tip, I'd probably say Kiara's or Eva's butt, because of the typical redhead girl's freckles...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I wouldn't call Kim flat-bottomed, the skin color doesn't fit, and we've seen her ass in a bikini. :ROFLMAO:
Of course, it was just a bad joke on my part, as it's clear from the picture... And if I had an honest tip, I'd probably say Kiara's or Eva's butt, because of the typical redhead girl's freckles...
I was so sure that one of us was going to be right. Meemaw and Kim seemed the most likely to me. :( :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Acsuka

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I might be reading to deep into things, but I feel we've technically seen Eva's ass already given she's a clone of two girls both of whom we've seen naked. So if Trop sees it like I do, that rules Eva out.

Kiara is the only real person whose ass it could be I think

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I might be reading to deep into things, but I feel we've technically seen Eva's ass already given she's a clone of two girls both of whom we've seen naked. So if Trop sees it like I do, that rules Eva out.

Kiara is the only real person whose ass it could be I think
Eva's ass is a lot more muscular than Daphne's or Erika's, so it wouldn't rule her out. But it isn't Eva's ass.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes