Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Unfortunately, I can't play, 'cause the patreon post had stronger clues, but only one person has even been close.

Edit: well, technically two, but for different reasons ...

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
A little "game of guessing" (without a prize) I made on Patreon/SS yesterday. Since it's been fun there, I'll repeat it here.

Can you recognize this freckled ass?
Clue 1: We haven't seen her ass before.
Clue 2: She isn't Samantha, Kim, or Simone. :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:unsure: Amanda or Kiara have to go with Kiara

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
A little "game of guessing" (without a prize) I made on Patreon/SS yesterday. Since it's been fun there, I'll repeat it here.

My first guess was Amanda, we saw her from the front in the shower scene, but I don't recall seeing her from behind.

Edit: I considered Kiara, but her (and many other girls we haven't had sex with yet) we saw at the beach party. and thus saw their butt. Amanda was the only one not at the beach that could be the owner of that butt as far as I can recall.

JayDub47

Sep 11, 2023

For some reason I was thinking Debbie, I know she was at the Christmas beach party, unless it's a trick as we haven't seen her ass before because we haven't seen HER before, so maybe Zoe? Since alot of you were suggesting a redhead

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
My first guess was Amanda, we saw her from the front in the shower scene, but I don't recall seeing her from behind.

Edit: I considered Kiara, but her (and many other girls we haven't had sex with yet) we saw at the beach party. and thus saw their butt. Amanda was the only one not at the beach that could be the owner of that butt as far as I can recall.
I think we did see her butt in the shower, but I can't find the image at the moment, have this one instead:
1719606440030.png
Is that the same little mark (freckle?) on the right cheek?

For some reason I was thinking Debbie, I know she was at the Christmas beach party, unless it's a trick as we haven't seen her ass before because we haven't seen HER before, so maybe Zoe? Since alot of you were suggesting a redhead
We've seen Debbie's ass a couple of times, including slightly obscured but nude:
1719605963402.png

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I'm gonna say it's Kiara.
Agreed. The body proportioning gives me "older" vibes than any of the girls, and she's the older character most likely to have delicious freckles on her caboose. She has never seemed that 'juicy' to me so far...but either way I am beyond ready to see ALL of her a.s.a.p. :unsure: Maybe she'll be a surprise hottub nude... (goes silent as all the blood above shoulders drains rapidly South) :love:

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
View attachment 3779801 View attachment 3779802
You "forgot" that you made that Picture...;):ROFLMAO:
I forgot it ended up in the game. Initially, she wore a military coat and no top in that scene. After 48,411 renders that made it into an update (counting the ones already rendered for 0.19), ~70 specials, thousands of tests, and around 4,000 unpublished (scene changes, I don't have a precise count), forgetting a scene where I changed the wardrobe is almost logical, right?
I remembered the shower scene, where she wasn't showing her ass.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I forgot it ended up in the game. Initially, she wore a military coat and no top in that scene. After 48,411 renders that made it into an update (counting the ones already rendered for 0.19), ~70 specials, thousands of tests, and around 4,000 unpublished (scene changes, I don't have a precise count), forgetting a scene where I changed the wardrobe is almost logical, right?
:: Walks in with heavy footsteps and a smirk dancing in his face ::

1719614196272.gif

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Hold on she was only wearing a military jacket and no top? And you took that from us!

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Hold on she was only wearing a military jacket and no top? And you took that from us!
The jacket didn't adapt nicely to all her movements in that scene. That's why I changed it.
I even tried to do the scene with an open jacket and bra**, but the jacket continued stubbornly refusing to cooperate, so it ended like that. Military top and panties.

** Unshamely Tropecita Games Commercial: There's an image of that scene with that wardrobe on Patreon/SS available to all the tiers.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes