MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Earlier today, I made a post on FB, saying goodbye, and I want to repeat it here.

I am absolutely fucking tired of being alive. So, don't feel surprised that news reach you that I am gone.

Goodbye, and thank you all for the patience you had with me.

Peace
Oh shit. I just saw your comment, it’s annoying to see something like this text, take your time brother!

I understand terrible well what it’s like and how I had to see a person close to me struggle with this. take as much rest as you need, gain strength, we believe that you will return to us! ❤❤‍

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Earlier today, I made a post on FB, saying goodbye, and I want to repeat it here.

I am absolutely fucking tired of being alive. So, don't feel surprised that news reach you that I am gone.

Goodbye, and thank you all for the patience you had with me.

Peace
I hope these words encourage you. Don’t ever forget that we believe in you. You are an amazing human being. You are a good person. We love you. You are not alone. Everyone has their own struggles, their own battles to fight, and their own doubts about themselves. So don’t you dare beat yourself up for that. Don’t forget who you REALLY are. Because YOU are wonderful and the world is a better place with YOU IN IT.

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes