FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Special Render XXV - Megan (Free Version)

First render of the interlude during the subscriber cycle. Since v.0.20 will be heavily focused on the DnD game, I decided to continue doing a fantasy-themed interlude once again.

I start with a Damsel in Distress Full HD render (4K for subscribers) of Megan. What is she doing in that forest at night? What is lurking among the trees?
View attachment 3858773
I am quite positive it wasn't me. I know it was Nature calling, but I was fast and didn't see anyone, much less carrying a torch.

I can't really hide among trees, can I?

Peace :(

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
Earlier today, I made a post on FB, saying goodbye, and I want to repeat it here.

I am absolutely fucking tired of being alive. So, don't feel surprised that news reach you that I am gone.

Goodbye, and thank you all for the patience you had with me.

Peace
It looks like you've got the blues. My advice: pull yourself together and come back to life. So to us.

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Earlier today, I made a post on FB, saying goodbye, and I want to repeat it here.

I am absolutely fucking tired of being alive. So, don't feel surprised that news reach you that I am gone.

Peace
After this message, I can only say that I don't want you to part with us or with life. Take your time. Rest and come back. To life. Especially to eagerness to live. To your family. To us. The girls will be waiting for you. And you don't want to make Samantha cry every time she enters her room and sees your picture.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

Peace
:cry:What a crappy moment to be out of reactions.:cry: HG... Talk to somebody, man. Face to face. Anybody. It's not all pain.:) There's got to be something you can smile about.:)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Peace
Hmm... Bro, I will not accept this. Telling me/us "So long, and thanks for all the fish." just doesn't cut it. For one, what are we to do with all these damn fish that we caught, just for you I might add. No. Totally unacceptable. Get back here and eat your damn fish.

You know I don't do this for everyone:
hug-warm-hug.gif

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

Peace
Been there before man, hoping you pull through, you've told people which is hard hopefully they can help.

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes