mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
What do we think about Scarlett's hair? It doesn't look bad on the image posted in the above quote, but in general I've not been a fan of the new style. I think the old (below) suited her better, but I'm also not sure whether it's a case of "normal" versus "styled" as opposed to "new" versus "old".
1721654051556.png
If we arent talking about milfs than Daphene is best girl.
I would probably agree, although Eva could pip her to top spot!

Actually, clone joke aside, I think Daphne is somehow hotter than Eva, while Amanda is hotter than Emma. For the latter, I definitely think it's the hair, could be the same for the first pair as well.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
What do we think about Scarlett's hair? It doesn't look bad on the image posted in the above quote, but in general I've not been a fan of the new style. I think the old (below) suited her better, but I'm also not sure whether it's a case of "normal" versus "styled" as opposed to "new" versus "old".
View attachment 3856265
I probably slightly prefer the old hair. But I do like being able to look into her eyes clearly.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
View attachment 3856265

I would probably agree, although Eva could pip her to top spot!

Actually, clone joke aside, I think Daphne is somehow hotter than Eva, while Amanda is hotter than Emma. For the latter, I definitely think it's the hair, could be the same for the first pair as well.
I like them both but I to like that you can see more of her eyes, in all honestly I'd probably love her no matter what hair style she had:love:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
All these numbers you guys are tossing about... Are you talking about the order in which you are doing them in? I ask because nothing else makes sense to me...

Heheh Jus' Sayin':cool:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes