Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I‘m sure, he doesn‘t mean a couple = a pair, but a couple = a few:giggle:
I know, that's why I said I knew he was kidding :)
But after two years I've lost (mental) track of what updates were published when, so I went to my Control Excel and saw that. I didn't know how big the game was only in 2024, so I wanted to share it.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
What do you mean when you say this? I feel like you're using choral in a way I've never seen.
I meant shared protagonism. I don't know if it can be used in that way in English.

The last few updates were not focused on 3-4 girls, like they used to be. Since Aaron/Amanda/Eva's visit, the updates have been family-building, with a lot of big meetings and a lot of girls per update having dialogue lines.
v.0.16: 16 characters with dialogue (not counting the MC)
v.0.17: 20 characters with dialogue (not counting the MC)
v.0.18: 18 characters with dialogue (not counting the MC)
v.0.19: 24 characters with dialogue (not counting the MC)
They needed to be big, and I made them big (those 4 updates represent 22.3% of the game total words, 36.2% of the dialogue lines, and 39.4% of the total renders, being only 16.7% of the updates), but they are exhausting to do and don't help to move the story forward. Too many characters in the same place at the same time, too many things happening, so everyone remembers (I hope) the first (lewd) time with Erika or Martha but, in a couple of updates, no one will remember Saira's first time (since she got home).
Focusing in fewer girls per update will make them more memorable.

Were there any rejected designs for Nora???
Nope, she was always perfect after the first design. Martha (even with a different model), Erika (long hair and non-goth), Emma (different designs), and Daphne (blonde) are the only ones I have with rejected looks.
Redhead Martha wasn't a rejected one. I designed her today in case I can use her in a future event.

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
I meant shared protagonism. I don't know if it can be used in that way in English.

The last few updates were not focused on 3-4 girls, like they used to be. Since Aaron/Amanda/Eva's visit, the updates have been family-building, with a lot of big meetings and a lot of girls per update having dialogue lines.
v.0.16: 16 characters with dialogue (not counting the MC)
v.0.17: 20 characters with dialogue (not counting the MC)
v.0.18: 18 characters with dialogue (not counting the MC)
v.0.19: 24 characters with dialogue (not counting the MC)
They needed to be big, and I made them big (those 4 updates represent 22.3% of the game total words, 36.2% of the dialogue lines, and 39.4% of the total renders, being only 16.7% of the updates), but they are exhausting to do and don't help to move the story forward. Too many characters in the same place at the same time, too many things happening, so everyone remembers (I hope) the first (lewd) time with Erika or Martha but, in a couple of updates, no one will remember Saira's first time (since she got home).
Focusing in fewer girls per update will make them more memorable.

Nope, she was always perfect after the first design. Martha (even with a different model), Erika (long hair and non-goth), Emma (different designs), and Daphne (blonde) are the only ones I have with rejected looks.
Redhead Martha wasn't a rejected one. I designed her today in case I can use her in a future event.
I can certainly agree with Nora being perfect after the first design. She makes me feel funny.... :ROFLMAO:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I don't think so.

The only ones I know, and can find in dictionaries are:
composed for or sung by a choir or chorus.
or
engaged in or concerned with singing.

Which as the resident choir boy are the only ones I know, was wracking my brain trying to recall any group singing in the updates.

I'm honestly not sure what word you'd want to use in English, what's the original word in your mother tongue (Spanish iirc)?

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I don't think so.

The only ones I know, and can find in dictionaries are:
composed for or sung by a choir or chorus.
or
engaged in or concerned with singing.

Which as the resident choir boy are the only ones I know, was wracking my brain trying to recall any group singing in the updates.

I'm honestly not sure what word you'd want to use in English, what's the original word in your mother tongue (Spanish iirc)?
From Cambridge Dictionary as examples for "choral", even if the definition talks about music:
  • The narration, in short, tends towards choral action, and has the immediacy and gestures of direct contact.
  • The remaining prisoners respond to their fellow inmate's words in a choral passage of mounting excitement
  • Private speech also occurred after other students' choral utterances were addressed by the teacher.
So I think, even if the definition talks about music, (at least) in British English the way I used it looks like is accepted when there's not a single protagonist.

Yes, Spanish is my mother tonge. I would use "coral" (that has the same musical meaning).

Catalán.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've lived almost of my life in Catalonia, but my mother is Basque. My mother tonge is Spanish, and I can't speak Euskera (neither she). I learned Catalan from my paternal grandmother and from my dad.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes