Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I'll try and give it another chance and hop back in where I left off, about when does the quality get better, in terms of graphical fidelity I mean?
It's a continual improvement as I was learning the ropes of rendering. I would say in 0.8 it took a (noticeable) leap forward, then another one in 0.10, and then step by step without a key update that I could say "from here onwards".
Edit: Or perhaps from the start of Season 2 another improvement can be noticed. Other players can tell you better than me, since I'm biased.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It's a continual improvement as I was learning the ropes of rendering. I would say in 0.8 it took a (noticeable) leap forward, then another one in 0.10, and then step by step without a key update that I could say "from here onwards".
Edit: Or perhaps from the start of Season 2 another improvement can be noticed. Other players can tell you better than me, since I'm biased.
Me too, I've loved the girls since the start :)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Played about a couple hours so far of this and I want to like this game because the L.I.s are good but it's hard to look at, graphics are outdated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trope95 said:
You are right about the first chapters. Then it improves.

Nope. You have definitely improved but, there was nothing wrong with your work at the start. It was well above average then and is excellent now. Jus' Sayin':cool:

Last edited:

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
Played about a couple hours so far of this and I want to like this game because the L.I.s are good but it's hard to look at, graphics are outdated.
Does it bother you so much that it's hard for you? Even though the action is interesting?
I'll try and give it another chance and hop back in where I left off, about when does the quality get better, in terms of graphical fidelity I mean?
Graphical fidelity to what? The real world? I don't think it will ever happen because it's a game.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
question what is this ? Patreon's ToU compliant game
There's a typo in there: it should read "Patreon's complaint game" because that's what it really is - a way for a bunch of whiny prudes to complain about anything and everything rather than grow up and pull their heads out of their asses the ground.
Soon we will get to play the new Update.:D
It is your Destiny. [Apologies to George Lucas.]
destiny.jpg
Trolls are so boring and useless. "Oh no-sey! I didn't wike how it stawted so I'm going to post in a vewy active thread to try and make myself feel bigger by baiting for replies." :rolleyes: Grow up and go play some other game if the graphics are so horrific to you in this one that you posted rudely more than once about them. We won't miss you.

You know what other 'graphics' are outdated? Star Wars, for one. Or anything more than a year old. Time and technology don't freeze when you like something. What a useless compliant. [See what I did there. :D]

DovahKing111

Dec 5, 2022
Trolls are so boring and useless.
Calm your little nutsack down. I gave my opinion, objectively compared against some other games that have beautiful renders these days yes they look outdated. The dev gave me a respectful response of when he thinks quality got better which was more helpful than the twatty responses of some his fans that seem to lurk here to jump down anyones throat that criticizes anything about the game. Find something better to do.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Calm your little nutsack down. I gave my opinion, objectively compared against some other games that have beautiful renders these days yes they look outdated. The dev gave me a respectful response of when he thinks quality got better which was more helpful than the twatty responses of some his fans that seem to lurk here to jump down anyones throat that criticizes anything about the game. Find something better to do.
ezgif-1-6658962b0f.gif

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So we are not allowed to disagree with you? Gotcha ya'!

Must be nice to be that superior!

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
dr-teeth-muppets (Oh my - expression).gif

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
So I was just looking and based on previous trends it looks like Version 0.19 will go for general players Friday (08/09/24.) I wish I had a spare 1.50 to support the Creator, but sometimes life doesn't work that way.

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So I was just looking and based on previous trends it looks like Version 0.19 will go for general players Friday (08/09/24.) I wish I had a spare 1.50 to support the Creator, but sometimes life doesn't work that way.
On 8/8, more or less at Western European midnight.

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes