i see the incest tag, curiosity wide awake
i see the twins tag, curiosity turns to mildly aroused
i see the vaginal sex tag, arousal starts to spike
i....don't see the anal sex tag. oooooooh we were so close ;) :LOL:
It's on planned tags. Not in the game yet

Reactions: 4evernewbie

Minidora

Nov 4, 2019
This game perfectly fits my preferences.Top notch renders (demmm i love that) & basically have mostly what i've preferred (harem,school setting etc2) & what that i DONT prefer.Definitely gonna give this a try.Also thanks for the uncompressed android port.Really appreciate that.

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
Not done playing through yet, but so far, so good. The one thing that kinda bothers me is the MC. He looks old enough to be his aunts older boyfriend :unsure: He looks like a 40+ dude, but is supposed to be in his early twenties, that feels a little off. But i know it would be a ridiculous amount of work to re-do the renders with a new character model, so i'll just pretend that he smoked 80 cigarettes a day and drank heavily since he hit puberty :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TropecitaGames

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I've learned some of those lessons the hard way, and I'm sure you will see a lot of evolution in the next updates. I plan on re-rendering/re-compressing/re-lightning the images at some time, as I'm learning a lot in the process. This is a render I've just done for v.0.4 and as I learn more tricks (just beginning to use ghost lights, for example) the images are better
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do you see it on your screen? On mine, it's crisp and without noise.
Sorry if I am bothering you with these questions.
Oh yes it's much better, maybe you could get a little more contrast in the render to get more punch in the colors but the noise has almost disapeared, just a little in the bottom of the black dress, but as i said black is difficult to render.
I have DAZ but i never have really used it, so i don't know about the render settings but i can give you a link to a tutorial on rendering in Blender. For example you will see what a dynamic range is and which settings allows you to get details in black and white and the contrast. It should be quite similar to Daz, those renderers tend to use the same process.

The problem with DAZ it's that the render engine can give very good results but it needs a huge time to render.
When you think that a game engine like Unreal 5 can give the same result but in real time you realize that those render engine are really based on old technology.
If we could use Unreal 5 to create a VN with the same models as DAZ, you could make undreeds of renders in a day! That would be the dream of every dev!!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I've finished this version and i realize that i'm absolutely not interested in the girls, only mom and aunt give me a boner!! :love:
Maybe the goth girl, all the others seem childish and their antics just annoy me. Maybe because i'm an old guy and not perverted enough to play dolls with little girls!!:ROFLMAO:
But if i can get aunty and mommy i will be the most happy man on earth! How could those little brats compare to those two masterpieces of sexual art!

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
What's the deal with the disclaimer in the OP saying the dev is engaging in review manipulation? Can't seem to find any info in the thread about it.

Reactions: Lokitox8

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
i just going to ask, is the cloning thing going to actually be a thing? because im going to spend every update wondering when my evil clone brothers, or self will appear or hoping for a clone orgy. if you arent going to do anything with it you should have just said they were businessmen and if you are dont wait to long otherwise people may forget that it was something you planned.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Not done playing through yet, but so far, so good. The one thing that kinda bothers me is the MC. He looks old enough to be his aunts older boyfriend :unsure: He looks like a 40+ dude, but is supposed to be in his early twenties, that feels a little off. But i know it would be a ridiculous amount of work to re-do the renders with a new character model, so i'll just pretend that he smoked 80 cigarettes a day and drank heavily since he hit puberty :ROFLMAO:
Some men mature physically fairly quick. I would say the MC is in his earlyish/mid 20's, they didn't say what degree he went into and some of them take more than 4 years. Compared to some of the "look like they are 15" MC's in most games this one is refreshing.

Reactions: Kukipett

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Thanks for your feedback.
MC looking older than his real age is a deliberate thing. Norah and Martha won't feel comfortable if he was looking like the average AVN MC, who in a lot of cases looks like he's 15. The girls won't mind it, he looks more experienced, but the women won't feel like they are cradle robbers.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
How do I know the walkthrought is activated? I've been playing and there's no path tip on the options
Not sure if this is the walkthrough active, but in important choices (that decides LI path open/closed) there is some text telling the consequence of your action
Yes, that is the active walkthrough. I don't want the player to make blind decisions, and unless they are decisions without consequences, I will always warn where a decision leads to.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I've finished this version and i realize that i'm absolutely not interested in the girls, only mom and aunt give me a boner!! :love:
Maybe the goth girl, all the others seem childish and their antics just annoy me. Maybe because i'm an old guy and not perverted enough to play dolls with little girls!!:ROFLMAO:
But if i can get aunty and mommy i will be the most happy man on earth! How could those little brats compare to those two masterpieces of sexual art!
Thanks for your feedback.
My favorite girls also are Martha and Norah; my wife's fav is Erika (the goth girl), and my stepson's are the rest of them :ROFLMAO:
I try to give some variety to the girls, and reflect that the younger ones are inexperienced and childish. Thanks to your comment I know I hit the spot.
But remember this is a slow burn

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
What's the deal with the disclaimer in the OP saying the dev is engaging in review manipulation? Can't seem to find any info in the thread about it.
My step-son used my computer with his account to make a review, trying to promote the game. The mods saw that as a fake account engaging in review manipulation and put that disclaimer in the OP

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Pretty common on f95zone. Someone was using multiple accounts on the same IP to leave good reviews. They got deleted already, most likely. Mods have a log of what IP you use when you log in so it's pretty easy for them to find alt accounts. I think they do browser tracking too, not 100% sure on that one, but I'm pretty sure they track you in more ways than just your IP address.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
i just going to ask, is the cloning thing going to actually be a thing? because im going to spend every update wondering when my evil clone brothers, or self will appear or hoping for a clone orgy. if you arent going to do anything with it you should have just said they were businessmen and if you are dont wait to long otherwise people may forget that it was something you planned.

Reactions: no_name_742

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
My step-son used my computer with his account to make a review, trying to promote the game. The mods saw that as a fake account engaging in review manipulation and put that disclaimer in the OP
You'd be the first I've seen get punished with a disclaimer because of a single fake review... If you're telling the truth, you should open a ticket and discuss it with an admin or something...

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
4.10 star(s) 99 Votes