Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Personally, I only care if the reviews average 2 stars or below (because it means that the game is somehow fundamentally fucked), otherwise, yeah, I don't care what a potential bunch of cuckolds have to say.
Reviews in this site are complete bullshit, that's why i never write one. As you said the only significant thing is when a game gets less than 3 stars then you know it's really some crap and when it's less than 2 stars then it's worldclass crap!:ROFLMAO:
But i have seen so many games that have 4 5 stars that are real pieces of shit, some reviewer give 5 stars just because there is a hot chick and that the MC fuck like a rabbit everything around.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Some men mature physically fairly quick. I would say the MC is in his earlyish/mid 20's, they didn't say what degree he went into and some of them take more than 4 years. Compared to some of the "look like they are 15" MC's in most games this one is refreshing.
Usually the MC looks like 15 because the average user here must be 15, and when you read some scenarios and dialogue you also understand that some devs are also 15!:ROFLMAO:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Thanks for your feedback.
My favorite girls also are Martha and Norah; my wife's fav is Erika (the goth girl), and my stepson's are the rest of them :ROFLMAO:
I try to give some variety to the girls, and reflect that the younger ones are inexperienced and childish. Thanks to your comment I know I hit the spot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But remember this is a slow burn
Yes that's fine, don't misunderstand me, when i say that i don't like those girls i meant in a sexual way. In general they are funny and pretty but an old motherfucker like me prefer more mature women. There is only one girl that i don't really like it's MC's sister, i don't know why but her face has something that i don't like.
It's difficult for me to identify the girls with their names as i changed them, So my mom is Booba (i immediately noticed mom's boobs) my aunt is Milka ( because of the udders of course and Milka is also a chocolate brand(her overweight)), my sister is Pinkie (obvious) the goth girl is Vampirella and her nerd sister is Nerda (not Merda!).
I did this in order to have a easy way to remember who is who so the names descibe the character!
It's very important when you play many games and you end up by mixing all those names if they don't have a signification.

Reactions: TropecitaGames

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
" This dev is engaging in review manipulation. Please take the rating of the game with a grain of salt "
so quick question, how many people actually cares about a game's rating? i mean, when i play a game, i go with what looks most pleasing be it in story, setting, gameplay or atstyle. i dont think i have ever picked a game because it was highly rated.
Personally, i just use the star-rating as sort of an indicator. If 85 people rated the game and it has an average score of 2/5 stars, there's a good chance that the game is just bad or that there is some other issues concerning the game/dev. There's also low effort ones with high ratings because of an included kink or whatever. But i usually read the bad reviews to get an idea of why, as the reasons for bad ratings can differ from reasonable critique to petty BS. Kinda like product reviews on Amazon, for example. The ratings should definitely be taken with a grain of salt.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
I never care for reviews, a simple look at the tags, the description in some instances but many are bad and a look at the art style is all you need, maybe reading some comments but I haven't read a review since EGM's monthly magazine.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Just wanted to let you know that most saves I had from 0.1 at all choice points could only load from the start of the labes or caused a traceback error. That forced me to restart from the beginning. Then I noticed that skipping didn't work even in the intro (that I went through in 0.1) without going to the preferences. This means that Renpy thinks the 0.1 content in this version was different.
PS. English was used then and now.

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Some of these renders look amazing, and some look pretty terrible. Is it that inconsistent through the game, or just the beginning?
How are the animations? Any music or sound? Game looks promising, best of luck dev! (y)

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Pretty common on f95zone. Someone was using multiple accounts on the same IP to leave good reviews. They got deleted already, most likely. Mods have a log of what IP you use when you log in so it's pretty easy for them to find alt accounts. I think they do browser tracking too, not 100% sure on that one, but I'm pretty sure they track you in more ways than just your IP address.
if he was smart he would've of used different ip's using a vpn.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Downloaded yesterday. Did a quick run through,
And was pleased with what I saw.
Nice story line with some humorous under tones.
Though early, I think that this one is worth supporting.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Just played trough it

So far a interesting game with different personality girls even a few mature women in the mix

Hope we can get some payback from that beating the mc took

Interested to see how it will progress with all the ladies of this game

Curious about the new tenants that will arrive as well

Keep up the good work dev

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Just wanted to let you know that most saves I had from 0.1 at all choice points could only load from the start of the labes or caused a traceback error. That forced me to restart from the beginning. Then I noticed that skipping didn't work even in the intro (that I went through in 0.1) without going to the preferences. This means that Renpy thinks the 0.1 content in this version was different.
PS. English was used then and now.
I'll check on the saves thing. I haven't experienced it myself
Sorry for the inconveniences

Reactions: monksims

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Some of these renders look amazing, and some look pretty terrible. Is it that inconsistent through the game, or just the beginning?
How are the animations? Any music or sound? Game looks promising, best of luck dev! (y)
Thanks for your feedback
I plan on re-render/re-compress the first two chapters when I can, as I learned a lot about Daz in the last months (still far from being an expert)
There aren't a lot of animations in the current release:
There's music and sound, especially from day 4 onwards

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Downloaded yesterday. Did a quick run through,
And was pleased with what I saw.
Nice story line with some humorous under tones.
Though early, I think that this one is worth supporting.
Thanks for your feedback and glad you liked your playthrough
I think humor should be an important part of the game

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Just played trough it

So far a interesting game with different personality girls even a few mature women in the mix

Hope we can get some payback from that beating the mc took

Interested to see how it will progress with all the ladies of this game

Curious about the new tenants that will arrive as well

Keep up the good work dev
Thank you for your comments. My goal is to build unique girls/women, not only for their looks, but also for their personalities.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I'll check on the saves thing. I haven't experienced it myself
Sorry for the inconveniences
I'd suggest you to test using the 0.3 release with 0.2 persistent and save files because many repeat players would have saves and the persistent file made using the previously released version. Also, testing as a new player is important but it has no history that your code has to be able to tackle. I'd say that you shouldn't waste your time now fixing the issue reported by me. Concetrate on the issue in future versions that the most obvious save points (choices and near the end of version) from previously released versions load successfully. :)

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
" This dev is engaging in review manipulation. Please take the rating of the game with a grain of salt "
so quick question, how many people actually cares about a game's rating? i mean, when i play a game, i go with what looks most pleasing be it in story, setting, gameplay or atstyle. i dont think i have ever picked a game because it was highly rated.
I dont care to much about reviews but i do like to read the feedback at times, like what made it good or bad rather then i dont like it or i like it. reviews are opinions so technically there isnt a wrong way to write them but some whys are incredibly useless. something like, "i dont like this fetish 1/5" completely useless, i can see that in a tag or "5/5 best game ever" also useless.

i do think review manipulation is scummy but i get why people do it, thinking it will get people to play your game and it will get some people.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Thanks for your feedback.
I wanted to do something different from the (few) games I played.
- Emma's not the standard bitchy sister but has some short-fuse moments
- MC's not the one perving on the girls while they shower, he's the one the girls perv on.
- A "family" of 6 has to have some group activities, perhaps not in every update, but once in a while. Especially on the first Sunday after MC's arrival. I understand the reason for the allergy. A render at the garden with a couple of lights and Norah (for example) alone can take 4-8 minutes. The same shot with Erika, Daphne, Emma, Norah, and Martha can take 40-60 minutes to render.
Was there actual vaginal sex in this game? I don't remember seeing any unless you count that dork sticking it to the milf in the bathroom, Erika's boyfriend or Ex-boyfriend. Or maybe it was that bathroom scene with the MC's EX... but I thought that was just oral. Anyway, I do like that the ladies are showing interest in the MC but haven't completely thrown themselves at him... yet. They're also initiating the pervy acts instead of the MC doing it like the peeping and spying. I thought that the quality of the renders fluctuated through the chapters. But the MC's medieval/80's Miami Vice mullet is one of the things that stood out to me the most.

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes