m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
I like the beginning. Good humor. Some decent looking girls (like Daphne).

It's strange that there were 3 owners but only 2 inheritance (plus "A Foundation"). Why did MC and his dad haven't inherited a chunk of cloning business?

Some poses show serious cases of lordosis:
my_dorm_lordosis.jpg

Reactions: TropecitaGames

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I like the beginning. Good humor. Some decent looking girls (like Daphne).

It's strange that there were 3 owners but only 2 inheritance (plus "A Foundation"). Why did MC and his dad haven't inherited a chunk of cloning business?

Some poses show serious cases of lordosis:
Thanks for your feedback
About the inheritance, as the game has two different backgrounds, patched and unpatched, the explanation is as follows:
Unpatched version:
Uncle Mike leaves all his assets to Norah, his girlfriend, and his shares go 24% of the cloning company to her and 1% to the foundation.
Dominic names Martha, his wife, as his heir, leaving 24% of the cloning company for her and 1% for the foundation.
(Mother) Anna divides her legacy. Her company shares (50% of the cloning company) go to a foundation. The money, the house, etc. go to the MC administered by (Father) Edmund.

Patched version:
Uncle Mike leaves all his assets to Norah, his wife, and his shares go 24% of the cloning company to her and 1% to the foundation.
Uncle Dominic names Martha, one of his sisters, as his heir, leaving 24% of the cloning company for her and 1% for the foundation.
Uncle Daniel leaves all his shares (50%) to a foundation. The remainder of his assets (mainly money) is divided equally between Mike (goes to Norah), and the MC, administered by (Father) Edmund.

As you can see, there is a pattern here. No one leaves Edmund anything in any of the versions, and the Foundation retains control of the clone company (52%).
The wills are designed so that Norah and Martha stay out of the business, Edmund inherits nothing in any case, and the MC is covered anyway.
They couldn't think that all three would die at the same time.

I have had to google lordosis. Totally agree.

Last edited:
Reactions: m0us3r

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I think it is better to turn off the white flashing light at the climax scenes

& I wonder: why there are no love, lust points etc ???
I've always liked the white flashing light, so it will stay ;). It's a moment of climax, and I won't use ahegao for a while (if ever), so it's my way of representing it.

There are no points with the girls because I'm not too fond of that system. A lot of time you end up doing things exclusively to amass points (especially if you play with a walkthrough active). In this game, you will have the liberty of choosing what you want to do instead of what gives more points. Once the path with a girl is opened you won't need to save points for the case you lose some scene; you will see them (if you want). The girls already love you, although some of them don't know yet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: pwhoren

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I've always liked the white flashing light, so it will stay ;). It's a moment of climax, and I won't use ahegao for a while (if ever), so it's my way of representing it.

There are no points with the girls because I'm not too fond of that system. A lot of time you end up doing things exclusively to amass points (especially if you play with a walkthrough active). In this game, you will have the liberty of choosing what you want to do instead of what gives more points. Once the path with a girl is opened you won't need to save points for the case you lose some scene; you will see them (if you want). The girls already love you, although some of them don't know yet.
Those White light feels like a slap to my eyes.....

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
(For some reason I decided to check new stuff.) Just a reminder about using flashing as an effect: some people sensitive to light which most AVN devs seem to forget. If I was a dev, I might use blurred, shaking and/or darkened images instead of or as alternative effect for cumming. I don't usually see bright lights flashing when I cum. Do you? ;)

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
(For some reason I decided to check new stuff.) Just a reminder about using flashing as an effect: some people sensitive to light which most AVN devs seem to forget. If I was a dev, I might use blurred, shaking and/or darkened images instead of or as alternative effect for cumming. I don't usually see bright lights flashing when I cum. Do you? ;)
Thanks for checking new stuff, and thanks for checking my game
I am one of those devs that forgot about people sensitive to light, sorry if I offended anyone. With that reminder I'll check for alternatives in future updates.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
A little short still, but to be expected from a fairly new title this early on in the dev cycle.

Good so far.

The english dialogue is a bit wonky/awkward at times. Not quite Engrish levels, but definitely some scenes where I was thinking to myself "No one talks like that." :ROFLMAO:

Like the cast. Decent mix of body types and personalities.

Not a lot of "plot " yet, but again, still new so all good.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all seems like a decent start. Tossing it on my watch list for now, will come back and check it out again in a few more updates. Keep up the good work.(y)

Reactions: TropecitaGames
4.10 star(s) 99 Votes