Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
TropecitaGames, let me start by saying thank you for this game. I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to future updates. Good writing and a good dose of humor.

I also liked that you showed the other character's POV, perhaps much more than I usually see in other games. Not to mention that the side benefit of showing other character's POV is that it also allows you to show off their sexy bodies a lot more than if all scenes in the game were shown from male MC's POV only. ;)

Speaking of which, because of those additional POVs, we got to see those garden variety of bushes. ;) It is even more pleasing to see both red and blonde bushes, which are as rare as gold. You will be pleased to know that this game now have the honor to be added for the upcoming next edition of an index of games with female pubic hairs that I had published, last updated in December last year. :)

Another thing... you have really put good attention into details in terms of visuals that are not commonly found in most of adult VNs which is that you had these characters, particularly the female ones, change their clothing, their hairstyles, et cetera as appropriate for the scenes. Most games don't usually have characters change their hair and their clothing. Kudos to you on that! Also, I always liked that particular hairstyle that Daphne usually wore, the ponytail over the shoulder, especially in braided form. One of my favorite hairstyles, to be honest. I liked all girls and women in this game. ;)

By the way, regarding the clothing variety, I would suggest looking into adding necklaces and other accessories whenever appropriate. There is a certain erotic value to seeing necklace dangling against their boobs during the sex if you know what I mean. :devilish: Also! Don't forget garter belts and stockings for special occasions. :devilish:

It is very rare that I am convinced to become a Patron for a game due to my limited financial resources that I can only spare so much for games overall and this is it. You're welcome! :D Good luck with development and, again, I look forward to the future updates.

Axxis

Apr 11, 2022
It's the mullet. It will make you an instant chick magnet or they will think you're a Chester. Either way, you will get noticed.

Reactions: botc76

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
This game got really crazy.
There is no language option in the menu.
The game starts in English and then goes to the Spanish language ouch.
What a riot.:sick:
Hi,
When you start a playthrough, the game asks in which language you want to play it. Once chosen, it is consistent for that entire playthrough.

Reactions: Moricano

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames, let me start by saying thank you for this game. I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to future updates. Good writing and a good dose of humor.

I also liked that you showed the other character's POV, perhaps much more than I usually see in other games. Not to mention that the side benefit of showing other character's POV is that it also allows you to show off their sexy bodies a lot more than if all scenes in the game were shown from male MC's POV only. ;)

Speaking of which, because of those additional POVs, we got to see those garden variety of bushes. ;) It is even more pleasing to see both red and blonde bushes, which are as rare as gold. You will be pleased to know that this game now have the honor to be added for the upcoming next edition of an index of games with female pubic hairs that I had published, last updated in December last year. :)

Another thing... you have really put good attention into details in terms of visuals that are not commonly found in most of adult VNs which is that you had these characters, particularly the female ones, change their clothing, their hairstyles, et cetera as appropriate for the scenes. Most games don't usually have characters change their hair and their clothing. Kudos to you on that! Also, I always liked that particular hairstyle that Daphne usually wore, the ponytail over the shoulder, especially in braided form. One of my favorite hairstyles, to be honest. I liked all girls and women in this game. ;)

By the way, regarding the clothing variety, I would suggest looking into adding necklaces and other accessories whenever appropriate. There is a certain erotic value to seeing necklace dangling against their boobs during the sex if you know what I mean. :devilish: Also! Don't forget garter belts and stockings for special occasions. :devilish:

It is very rare that I am convinced to become a Patron for a game due to my limited financial resources that I can only spare so much for games overall and this is it. You're welcome! :D Good luck with development and, again, I look forward to the future updates.
Thank you for your kind comments.
About the scenes seen from the girls' PoV, they serve two functions: The first is that you can see those scenes where I can show you girls in scenes that the MC would not see, so that you can decide if you like a particular girl before starting a route with her. The second one, even more important for me, is that you can see how they are when the MC is not in front of them, their real selves when they don't have to impress anyone.
About the bushes, thanks for including the game in your list, I'll take a look at it as soon as I can. I've commented in other posts that I'm not a fan of the barbie-doll look, but regardless there will be girls with that look, because first and foremost I'm a fan of variety. If Daphne is a redhead it wouldn't make sense for her to have the black bush, it's another way to make the girls look even more unique.
Girls have to change their clothes for the occasion, or even in their day to day life. I think a lot of AVNs inherit from cartoons this idea that you have to show a character always with the same hairstyle/clothes to make them recognizable; I think it would be a mistake on my part to go that route. I like to be surprised by a girl and not know how she's going to appear the next day. Not that they're going to change clothes if there's no reason to, but they're going to have more wardrobe than the typical Day clothes + Pajamas + Party clothes + Swimsuit + Yoga clothes.
Lingerie and necklaces are going to show up as needed, the girls in the house are not going to have a lot of lingerie, as they don't have anyone to wear it with; Martha is the one who has the most models, the rest will have to go shopping.

Thanks for pledging, every contribution makes me feel I'm doing some things right and gives me a morale boost ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Will the ic patch work on all versions? thanks :coffee:
Yes, it's universal for all the versions. It only changes a variable at the start of the playthrough and it remembers that value for the rest of that playthrough. It's the script who takes account of that value and acts in consequence. You can, for example, begin an unpatched playthrough, finish the game, save, patch and begin a patched playthrough, play and save. You will notice some subtle differences in dialogue
When a new update is published you don't need to patch again, the game will remember your saves are patched or unpatched

Reactions: skater555

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
About the scenes seen from the girls' PoV, they serve two functions: The first is that you can see those scenes where I can show you girls in scenes that the MC would not see, so that you can decide if you like a particular girl before starting a route with her. The second one, even more important for me, is that you can see how they are when the MC is not in front of them, their real selves when they don't have to impress anyone.
About the bushes, thanks for including the game in your list, I'll take a look at it as soon as I can. I've commented in other posts that I'm not a fan of the barbie-doll look, but regardless there will be girls with that look, because first and foremost I'm a fan of variety. If Daphne is a redhead it wouldn't make sense for her to have the black bush, it's another way to make the girls look even more unique.
Girls have to change their clothes for the occasion, or even in their day to day life. I think a lot of AVNs inherit from cartoons this idea that you have to show a character always with the same hairstyle/clothes to make them recognizable; I think it would be a mistake on my part to go that route. I like to be surprised by a girl and not know how she's going to appear the next day. Not that they're going to change clothes if there's no reason to, but they're going to have more wardrobe than the typical Day clothes + Pajamas + Party clothes + Swimsuit + Yoga clothes.
Lingerie and necklaces are going to show up as needed, the girls in the house are not going to have a lot of lingerie, as they don't have anyone to wear it with; Martha is the one who has the most models, the rest will have to go shopping.

Thanks for pledging, every contribution makes me feel I'm doing some things right and gives me a morale boost ;)
(y) Oh, I almost forgot to mention another small, but significant, detail that really endeared me to the game: Scarlett has a hearing aid device in either one, or both, of her ears according to the storyline. Like her, I am also deaf (has been at least since age of one when I was diagnosed) and speak English relatively well (you can thank my years of speech therapy for that). However, unlike her, I also use sign language. In any case, the fact that Scarlett has a hearing aid device like me endeared me to this character.

That being said, if you were ever to have a deaf girl as a love interest again in a future game but this time have her either use sign language in addition to spoken language or use only sign language, you should be aware that there are in fact some DAZ plugins or assets from what I have seen in DAZ store for sign language animations. I do not recall how many words they have animations for; they may or may not be significant enough to be of a practical use in dialogue.

Furthermore, if you need my assistance in learning more about the deaf culture, at least in the United States, please do not hesitate to ask me any questions. There is no wrong way to ask about them. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance in this topic. :)

• Love
Reactions: lamarks

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
(y) Oh, I almost forgot to mention another small, but significant, detail that really endeared me to the game: Scarlett has a hearing aid device in either one, or both, of her ears according to the storyline. Like her, I am also deaf (has been at least since age of one when I was diagnosed) and speak English relatively well (you can thank my years of speech therapy for that). However, unlike her, I also use sign language. In any case, the fact that Scarlett has a hearing aid device like me endeared me to this character.

That being said, if you were ever to have a deaf girl as a love interest again in a future game but this time have her either use sign language in addition to spoken language or use only sign language, you should be aware that there are in fact some DAZ plugins or assets from what I have seen in DAZ store for sign language animations. I do not recall how many words they have animations for; they may or may not be significant enough to be of a practical use in dialogue.

Furthermore, if you need my assistance in learning more about the deaf culture, at least in the United States, please do not hesitate to ask me any questions. There is no wrong way to ask about them. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance in this topic. :)
Thank you for your offer, but I would hesitate to place a person using sign language as a primary means of communication for several reasons:
There is great difference between sign languages, even among English speakers there are, for example, ASL and BANZSL as non mutually intelligible variants (44% shared lexicon according to Wikipedia). Here in Spain we have LSE (Spanish Sign Language) and LSC (Catalan Sign Language) as official languages, and they don't share 100% of the lexicon either.
What sign language do my characters use, what does it add to the story, can anyone be offended if I make a mistake?
I worked 15 years ago in an organization for the blind that also supports deaf people here in Spain, and I know how important it is to give visibility to groups that do not usually appear in certain areas, but getting into such a diverse topic in different parts of the world, taking into account that my experience about the culture of deaf and blind people is only about their realities in Spain, I have too many chances to make a mistake that someone will feel bad about.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Links for v.0.3.0 have been published in OP. Thread have been reported, so I hope this time there's no problem and it appears in Latest Games & Updates without having to open a ticket.
Here's the changelog:
Introduction of 3 new girls (Sophie, Maddie, and Megan)
15.433 words in English
14.380 words in Spanish
320 Full HD renders + 3 short animations (24 renders) for a total of 344 renders
Advance in Daphne's, Scarlett's, Norah's, and Martha's histories.
No songs were harmed in the making of this update (I still feel sorry for the murder of 'Dancing Queen')

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Links for v.0.3.0 have been published in OP. Thread have been reported, so I hope this time there's no problem and it appears in Latest Games & Updates without having to open a ticket.
Here's the changelog:
Introduction of 3 new girls (Sophie, Maddie, and Megan)
15.433 words in English
14.380 words in Spanish
320 Full HD renders + 3 short animations (24 renders) for a total of 344 renders
Advance in Daphne's, Scarlett's, Norah's, and Martha's histories.
No songs were harmed in the making of this update (I still feel sorry for the murder of 'Dancing Queen')
No issues - game was promoted.
It is in the "Latest Games & Updates " section now!
Cheers

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Weird to read about review manipulation. This isn't a bad game, so that seems unnecessary, and the rating isn't that good anyway.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
My Dorm [0.3.0] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win (583 MB/ 299 MB) : ,

Compressed With UAGC 2.0.0
Image Quality: ~70%.
Added to the OP. (y)

Reactions: Asenaris

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

Can we make them shave? :unsure:

markl1717

Oct 11, 2021
So far great game! The renderings are very good! Can't wait for the lesbian, harem and incest to kick in.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
suggestion,, I think most people like to try both paths alpha and beta :)
I promised from the first updat that there won't be any dick near a LI other than MC's. So no NTR, Sharing (with another male), MM...F, etc. Changing my mind right now wouldn't be fair for the people who is supporting the game from the start based on that information. There won't be any of those tags. Sorry

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes