MrAnargy99

Feb 11, 2020
View attachment 1783698

Overview:
A man, Mark by default but can be changed, returns home after college to find that his father has fled to the Caribbean with his mistress, after years of embezzling money at his job, leaving his now ex-girlfriend at home without money.
The main character will have to help turn the family home into a college dorm while reconnecting with the people he left behind when he started college in another city.
The game will show how old relationships are renewed, as well as the creation of new ones, with our character deciding which women to start these relationships with.
The first chapter features eight girls/women with whom there was a previous relationship; in the following chapters new women will be introduced, both previously known by the character, as well as new relationships to develop.

Thread Updated: 2022-07-09
Release Date: 2022-07-09
Developer: Tropecita Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.0
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This dev is engaging in review manipulation. Please take the rating of the game with a grain of salt

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux:
MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Other: ANDROID - - COMPRESSED*

Patches:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1783704 View attachment 1783712 View attachment 1783717 View attachment 1783718 View attachment 1783719 View attachment 1783720 View attachment 1783721 View attachment 1783728 View attachment 1783729 View attachment 1783730 View attachment 1783731
Unfortunly the Inest Past is damage or corrupted if you want decrompressed it

MrAnargy99

Feb 11, 2020
I`m playing the game, but I only want the developer of the patch now that it`s damage or corrupted, nothing more

Apr 22, 2022
Weird to read about review manipulation. This isn't a bad game, so that seems unnecessary, and the rating isn't that good anyway.
Because most of them got deleted, they just put up the warning. In the past, review manipulation would lead to removal of the game from this site, but then certain devs tried doing that to get their game removed from the site, which lead to just adding a warning. There was a guy in 2018 that created like 4 patreons and shit out a bunch of bad games using the same assets, all his games got removed.

Reactions: botc76

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I`m playing the game, but I only want the developer of the patch now that it`s damage or corrupted, nothing more
Hi,
The rar is corrupted wheb you download it? I just downloaded it in a computer different that the one I use (I'm in a work trip and only have a laptop here) and I've downloaded it and opened correctly withwinrar 6.11:
1657402673177.png
You should uncompress it in the game folder and overwrite the patch.rpy there
If you have problems uncompressing it, you can edit the patch.rpy in the game folder and change where it says Incest=False for Incest=True
Remember you should begin a new playthrough for the incest patch to act on the game

Last edited:

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
game don't need review manipulation at all: it's good enough for early state - for renpy games \ vn more important how go updates AFTER 3 first - if 0.4 - 0.7 slow dawn too mach i.e. more than 3-6 month, usual such games \ vn get abandoned

there also 7-zip v22 that unpack any files, even corrupted

Last edited:

Talasmon

Jul 4, 2022
Thanks for the update. One thing I saw that needs to be fixed is the Scarlett / Daphne choice. Both appear to open the same path but one gives a warning about only choice to open the S+D path.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I still don't understand how someone can let a review dictate if he should play a game.
Because that's not what anyone does. No one "lets a review dictate, whether to play a game or not."
No, you read reviews and when you decide whether to spend the time to try a game or not, you factor them in.
If 90% of the reviews tell you the game sucks and why, it's basically a given that the game sucks. You might be one of the few guys who might like it despite that, but considering there are enough other games to try, why bother to waste your time on what is almost certainly a dud?

It's harder when the reviews are good, then you have to filter out the morons who give every game 4 or 5 stars just because it runs, like they are Kotaku or something. :)
Usually, there are a few reviewers where you realized they like the same games you like, and I have yet to find a game I tried where I didn't come to the same conclusions they did, so naturally you'd pay attention to reviews by those people.

It's basically the same as with tags, you wouldn't like to play a game which includes fetishes or kinks you dislike, but the decision is still yours, just like with reviews.
If a game picks your curiosity, you will still give it a try. Same as with films or books.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Because that's not what anyone does. No one "lets a review dictate, whether to play a game or not."
No, you read reviews and when you decide whether to spend the time to try a game or not, you factor them in.
If 90% of the reviews tell you the game sucks and why, it's basically a given that the game sucks. You might be one of the few guys who might like it despite that, but considering there are enough other games to try, why bother to waste your time on what is almost certainly a dud?

It's harder when the reviews are good, then you have to filter out the morons who give every game 4 or 5 stars just because it runs, like they are Kotaku or something. :)
Usually, there are a few reviewers where you realized they like the same games you like, and I have yet to find a game I tried where I didn't come to the same conclusions they did, so naturally you'd pay attention to reviews by those people.

It's basically the same as with tags, you wouldn't like to play a game which includes fetishes or kinks you dislike, but the decision is still yours, just like with reviews.
If a game picks your curiosity, you will still give it a try. Same as with films or books.
Here there is barely game tags that can scare me.Unless we are talking for the usual hentai games we also have here.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I've learned some of those lessons the hard way, and I'm sure you will see a lot of evolution in the next updates. I plan on re-rendering/re-compressing/re-lightning the images at some time, as I'm learning a lot in the process. This is a render I've just done for v.0.4 and as I learn more tricks (just beginning to use ghost lights, for example) the images are better
How do you see it on your screen? On mine, it's crisp and without noise.
Sorry if I am bothering you with these questions.
Hmm...In this image, I wonder if MC's ex-girl dyed her eye brows orange...same colour as her highlights? She looks to be a brunet by her roots, and it seems odd that a woman would dye their eye-brows to match her bright orange highlights.

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes