TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Was there actual vaginal sex in this game? I don't remember seeing any unless you count that dork sticking it to the milf in the bathroom, Erika's boyfriend or Ex-boyfriend. Or maybe it was that bathroom scene with the MC's EX... but I thought that was just oral. Anyway, I do like that the ladies are showing interest in the MC but haven't completely thrown themselves at him... yet. They're also initiating the pervy acts instead of the MC doing it like the peeping and spying. I thought that the quality of the renders fluctuated through the chapters. But the MC's medieval/80's Miami Vice mullet is one of the things that stood out to me the most.
Yes, there is vaginal sex at the beginning of the game, when you have your farewell with Saira.
You are right, in the bathroom scene with Elaine, it's just oral because you are interrupted by Jack (one more reason to hate him).
The ladies showing interest in the MC and initiating the perving is my way to show their mindset:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Don Johnson hairstyle will be gone for good in a future update. It's OK in close-ups, but it is ugly as fuck from behind. The MC only needs time to go to the hairdresser.

URMfollower22

Jun 5, 2022
Please for the sake of Players, don't do this anymore, it stops the flow and breaks immersion. I don't want to have to click for a f***ing single Option. Thank you!
I couldn't agree with you more.

I'm not saying for this dev, but I THINK some devs thinks it's immersive to have single click actions (open a door, kiss a girl, grab a gun, etc... ) making us "feel" like we're doing the action. This might be true... if we actually did the action because we were in a holodeck.

It's not. It's a fucking Ren'py game. Death to single clicks! :mad:

(otherwise, Tropecita Games, nice game... thanks!)

Last edited:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I couldn't agree with you more.

I'm not saying for this dev, but I THINK some devs thinks it's immersive to have single click actions (open a door, kiss a girl, grab a gun, etc... ) making us "feel" like we're doing the action. This might be true... if we actually did the action because we were in a holodeck.

It's not. It's a fucking Ren'py game. Death to single clicks! :mad:

(otherwise, Tropecita Games, nice game... thanks!)
Thanks for your comments
The part I bolded/underlined in your comment was precisely what I thought about that particular scene, the only single-option menu in the game, as it was the climax of an intense day for Erika. I see it backfired and I won't use it again.
No need to thank me for the game. I'm probably enjoying planning/writing/rendering it more than you are enjoying playing it ;), but I'm glad you're liking it.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Yes, there is vaginal sex at the beginning of the game, when you have your farewell with Saira.
You are right, in the bathroom scene with Elaine, it's just oral because you are interrupted by Jack (one more reason to hate him).
The ladies showing interest in the MC and initiating the perving is my way to show their mindset:
The Don Johnson hairstyle will be gone for good in a future update. It's OK in close-ups, but it is ugly as fuck from behind. The MC only needs time to go to the hairdresser.
Yeah, yeah, I forgot about the farewell fuck, my mistake. And RIP to his hairstyle, we'll bury it somewhere nice.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I'd suggest you to test using the 0.3 release with 0.2 persistent and save files because many repeat players would have saves and the persistent file made using the previously released version. Also, testing as a new player is important but it has no history that your code has to be able to tackle. I'd say that you shouldn't waste your time now fixing the issue reported by me. Concetrate on the issue in future versions that the most obvious save points (choices and near the end of version) from previously released versions load successfully. :)
Just found the problem. Due to my professional background, I like to have a frozen version of any release. I am so dumb that I changed the folder name for one of the versions, and for Ren'py they're just two different games. Tested on v.0.3 (just released today on my Patreon) and it works fine:
I've installed v.0.2.0b, made a complete playthrough, installed v.0.3, and loaded the v.0.2 saves. It remembers the decisions I made in my playthrough and if I start a new game I can skip seen text.
Sorry for my dumbness.

• Haha
Reactions: monksims

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Just found the problem. Due to my professional background, I like to have a frozen version of any release. I am so dumb that I changed the folder name for one of the versions, and for Ren'py they're just two different games. Tested on v.0.3 (just released today on my Patreon) and it works fine:
I've installed v.0.2.0b, made a complete playthrough, installed v.0.3, and loaded the v.0.2 saves. It remembers the decisions I made in my playthrough and if I start a new game I can skip seen text.
Sorry for my dumbness.
If you mean you changed config.save_directory between versions, it shouldn't matter in my case because backup the game/saves/ after I'm done with playing the update. Because I dropped my 0.1 persistent and save slots to 0.2b's game/saves/ I could see and load them regardless of a new config.save_directory location. If the code in C00.rpy didn't change too much, 0.1 saves should find the location of the save without issues. That's how I've noticed Renpy is trying to work when I've transferred persistent files to my testing save directories. Renpy doesn't care if the persistent is in another location because practically the persistent file is a standalone database. :)

And, what comes being dumb, I think in case you were too clever for yourself! :D

Reactions: TropecitaGames

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
There are a few issues with word choice that i noticed but the main complaint is the MC. The dude is way too old looking to be 21. Some parts he looks older than his father. He looks to be mid 30s if not early 40s. I suggest using a younger looking model as this just doesn't work all that well.
I looked like I was 40 when I was 16

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames what's the name of the song that plays in the club? never mind I found it.
Stefan Kartenberg - Used_Me
Amost all the songs are from ccmixter, a great place for attribution licensed music. I've listed all of them in the 'about' page.
Sorry for the delay in answering. Today I'm at the office and can't check the forum as regularly as I do when I'm working from home.

Reactions: jackkane

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I looked like I was 40 when I was 16
I was the only bald soldier when I did the mandatory military service here in Spain at 22 (yes, I'm old as fuck, and I served later than the usual). The day of arrival, before we were given our uniforms, some of my fellow soldiers thought I must be an NCO. Imagine in the 90s a bald and bearded guy (before beards or shaved heads were fashionable) surrounded by boys 18-20. I've always looked a lot older than my age (with it's pros and cons). Now at 50 my age is more in accordance with my looks

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Short story:
I Saw a preliminary picture of Norah - the aunt - and got quite enthusiastic about the game. :love:
"Damn!" I thought and downloaded immediately.
I started the game and the before mentioned aunt appeared with still quite spectacular form, but much slimmer. :oops:
"Oh. She has done so much hard work dropping all those extra pounds. Good for her, good for the MC, too, I fathom. Congrats..." I thought - and trashed the game realizing I will not return.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Short story:
I Saw a preliminary picture of Norah - the aunt - and got quite enthusiastic about the game. :love:
"Damn!" I thought and downloaded immediately.
I started the game and the before mentioned aunt appeared with still quite spectacular form, but much slimmer. :oops:
"Oh. She has done so much hard work dropping all those extra pounds. Good for her, good for the MC, too, I fathom. Congrats..." I thought - and trashed the game realizing I will not return.
Hi tsap,
There are 3 preview pictures of Norah in this thread, and the three of them are in her slimmer state. In the game there are 4 images of her former figure (3 at the intro/background history and 1, as a memory, when you first see her once the MC comes back home). So I don't know where you've seen the picture before downloading the game
I would never dare to put a preview in the thread of her former figure, it would be cheating the player base, as she won't appear like that in the actual game. The three previews are done with her current figure. Her loss of weight is a plot point.
When/if I upload a preview of an overweight girl, it will mean she will appear in the game timeline, not in memories.

Last edited:

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I was the only bald soldier when I did the mandatory military service here in Spain at 22 (yes, I'm old as fuck, and I served later than the usual). The day of arrival, before we were given our uniforms, some of my fellow soldiers thought I must be an NCO. Imagine in the 90s a bald and bearded guy (before beards or shaved heads were fashionable) surrounded by boys 18-20. I've always looked a lot older than my age (with it's pros and cons). Now at 50 my age is more in accordance with my looks
same started losing my hair at 22 also.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Hi tsap,
There are 3 preview pictures of Norah in this thread, and the three of them are in her slimmer state. In the game there are 4 images of her former figure (3 at the intro/background history and 1, as a memory, when you first see her once the MC comes back home). So I don't know where you've seen the picture before downloading the game
I would never dare to put a preview in the thread of her former figure, it would be cheating the player base, as she won't appear like that in the actual game. The three previews are done with her current figure. Her loss of weight is a plot point.
When/if I upload a preview of an overweight girl, it will mean she will appear in the game timeline, not in memories.
why's norah so much hotter than her sister?

Reactions: TropecitaGames

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
So far, so good, I like the premise and at least the Father isn't dead! :) One question... How does the in game walkthrough work? I enabled it and I expected something like Zoey Raven's or Joker Leader's walkthrough highlighting the "best" choice. I don't see any of that. Did I miss something?

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So far, so good, I like the premise and at least the Father isn't dead! :) One question... How does the in game walkthrough work? I enabled it and I expected something like Zoey Raven's or Joker Leader's walkthrough highlighting the "best" choice. I don't see any of that. Did I miss something?
Thanks for your comment. The father is having the time of his life in the Caribbean right now. I have plans for him.
You'll see it in the crucial decisions, for example when opening a path with a girl and, even more critical, when it's the last opportunity to open that path (every core girl has at least two chances to open the path, some of them even three if the first two are in the same chapter).
The first instance is on the second night when you are watching a movie with Martha.

Reactions: faradhii

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Thanks for the quick reply! Also, I see harem is a planned tag. If it isn't TOO spoilerish, can you go for all the women? I don't mind no, I just like to know in advance so that I can pick best girl Daphne (so far) if it's a solo path.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Thanks for the quick reply! Also, I see harem is a planned tag. If it isn't TOO spoilerish, can you go for all the women? I don't mind no, I just like to know in advance so that I can pick best girl Daphne (so far) if it's a solo path.
Read at your own risk

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes