McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I remember playing the pervious 3.0 version that only had a single animated sex scene, anyone know if the 4.1 "4 animations" are sex scenes, or more non-sex scenes?

Reactions: TropecitaGames

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Dorm [v0.4.1b] [Tropecita Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 793 MB / 301 MB - MyDorm-v0.4.1b-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 781 MB / 292 MB - MyDorm-v0.4.1b-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 776 MB / 284 MB - MyDorm-v0.4.1b-mac-crunched.zip
= ~38% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

Tools: Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Anyone else getting this on startup?
Screenshot (360).png

Happens both with and without the hotfix file.

Edit : Deleting the line on 218 "fixes" it and lets the game start, doing the 244 line fucks it up further, in case anyone decides to brute force the thing.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Are you really trying to pretend that character model is in his early 20s? He been slamming whiskey since he was 8 years old or something? 21 going on 50? The dude looks like he's currently in his mid-life crisis. :ROFLMAO:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
no harem or cheating tag, so one girl per playthrough i assume? which one has the pregnancy content?
You can get all the girls in a playthrough, because Harem is planned. Right now it's not tagged as harem because f95 rules say the MC has to get in a sexual relationship with two or more girls, and this hasn't happened yet as the relationships are still building.
The MC is building his harem and in the next update the tag will be added
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Seeing this alone actually spooked me into digging around more to see if the english writing side was getting a lot of complaints.
Which not surprisingly seems to be the case in past releases.
The translator who did v.0.1 is not working on the project anymore. Since then I'm translating the game myself and I've got external help from a native proofreader who corrected v.0.1 (hundreds of errors) and v.0.2 (dozens). He's doing his magic on v.0.3, v.0.4, and v.0.4.5 right now.

Reactions: Vortex@ and Venoma

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Are you really trying to pretend that character model is in his early 20s? He been slamming whiskey since he was 8 years old or something? 21 going on 50? The dude looks like he's currently in his mid-life crisis. :ROFLMAO:
It's intended for him to look older. I don't know what 50-year-olds are like where you live, but I'm turning 50 this year and I'd give a few of my extra kilos to look like the MC. :ROFLMAO:

Amon617

May 23, 2022
Hey, good looking game. Is it possible for you to check the patch link? Downloading from mega works just fine but it won't extract.

Reactions: TropecitaGames

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Hey, good looking game. Is it possible for you to check the patch link? Downloading from mega works just fine but it won't extract.
I'm using WinRAR 6.01 (64-bit) and it extracts fine. What software do you use to extract it?
Anyway, here's the extracted file ;)

Reactions: Amon617

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Anyone else getting this on startup?
View attachment 1977444

Happens both with and without the hotfix file.

Edit : Deleting the line on 218 "fixes" it and lets the game start, doing the 244 line fucks it up further, in case anyone decides to brute force the thing.
I've just recompiled and reuploaded the game and the hotfix. I just tested it on a different computer and it seems to work fine

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes