ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I'm not hating on lesbian/Gay stuff if that's your thing then more power to you. But there are a tons of these games on this site that has it in it and can't avoid it. It's not my thing and it is hard to find a decent game that does not have it in it. For once i wish i could find a decent game without it in it.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I'm not hating on lesbian/Gay stuff if that's your thing then more power to you. But there are a tons of these games on this site that has it in it and can't avoid it. It's not my thing and it is hard to find a decent game that does not have it in it. For once i wish i could find a decent game without it in it.
There hasn't been any gay/lesbian content. The best friend is gay, but there won't be any content where you see him doing anything gay-related. It's the only reference there has been.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Don't worry about that. No amount of explanation is going to make me ever like tattoos, so don't even concern yourself. It was just a throwaway comment. At least these are on the more tolerable side of things. They don't ruin the character for me or anything, anyway.
The scene about Erika's tattoos in v.0.6 I'm talking about is necessary for the plot. It is necessary for a scene in v.0.7 that, without that explanation, would make no sense.

Reactions: RRHW

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
There hasn't been any gay/lesbian content. The best friend is gay, but there won't be any content where you see him doing anything gay-related. It's the only reference there has been.
TY And sorry for throwing that out there out of nowhere it's just it really is hard to find a game as good as this that doesn't have Lesbian/Gay content in it. I'm Sorta a Vanilla type guy. Not into Lesbian/Gay stuff.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
TY And sorry for throwing that out there out of nowhere it's just it really is hard to find a game as good as this that doesn't have Lesbian/Gay content in it. I'm Sorta a Vanilla type guy. Not into Lesbian/Gay stuff.
+ 1.
( "Someone" recently called me "homophobic" due to that !! )

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
The game won't force any lesbian content into the players. In fact, it won't force anything into the players. Not any girl and not any kink. Any non-vanilla content will be optional
The problem here is the definition of vanilla. For some people on this site, anal is vanilla and for some is not, for example, so I prefer to give the player the option of seeing or not any content beyond vaginal/oral/handjob/blowjob/titjob. I've asked the player at the start of this update about pregnancy. And any other non-vanilla content will have a menu like that one, but less intrusive and more integrated into the narrative (you'll see it at the end of v.0.4.5, due to publish for non-Patrons next week)
Anal will be optional, as will be low-level lesbian (girls interacting during a threesome), footjob, domination (this is a special case), or any content I think someone can consider non-vanilla.
Obviously, the more options a player opts out of, call it girls or non-vanilla content, the less content he will get.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
+ 1.
Your not Homophobic Just because you don't like it. Not everybody enjoys the same thing and they have to relize that. Just make sure you don't say something to insult it. I for 1 don't like it but i do relize other people do and that's ok. But i do wish their were more games without it. Most Dev if asked why they put it in their games some will call you Homophobic just for asking but others will explain that they are satisfying the mass. What they don't relize is the mass likes it because they like it but if they made more games without it then the people that don't like it would show up and become part of the mass and you would have a split mass some that liked it and some that didn't then you couldn't say well i put it there because the mass of people wanted it. If devs made more games without it you would have a more of a mix crowd you could actually please more ppl. I think this Dev relizes that and i applaud him/her for it for giving us options. They will have more of a mix crowd to play the game.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
+ 1.
Yeah i also have been called that and worse just because i said i didn't like it. And it's not fair. Everybody can have an opinion as long as your opinion agrees with them lol. Most ppl won't say they don't like it for the very reason you mentioned that they will be called homophobic so there for because they stay silent and become part of the mass that the Devs are trying to please and they will continue to make content like that because they think they are pleasing the mass. Thats why it is important to voice your opinion regardless of what they call you. But i do say this make sure you do it in an respectful manner. Words can be taken out of context and be considered an insult so be carful how you write your opinion. Doesn't always work but do try. And always try to speak your opinion because Devs do usually try to please the mass and if your silent then you become part of the mass that you do not agree with.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

reznar

Mar 14, 2018
This has been an interesting game. I'll echo some of the sentiments of being worried about character overload, but I'm looking forward to seeing how it all shakes out.

Reactions: TropecitaGames

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Fan Sig
View attachment 1979208 View attachment 1979207 View attachment 1979206 View attachment 1979205 View attachment 1979204 View attachment 1979203 View attachment 1979202
links
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/08/2002220_mydorm-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/08/2002219_mydorm-fan2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/08/2002218_mydorm-fan3.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/08/2002217_mydorm-fan4.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/08/2002216_mydorm-fan5.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/08/2002215_mydorm-fan6.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/08/2002214_mydorm-fan7.gif
Updated the OP to include your beautiful signatures. Thanks once again

Reactions: Krull

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Your not Homophobic Just because you don't like it. Not everybody enjoys the same thing and they have to relize that. Just make sure you don't say something to insult it. I for 1 don't like it but i do relize other people do and that's ok. But i do wish their were more games without it. Most Dev if asked why they put it in their games some will call you Homophobic just for asking but others will explain that they are satisfying the mass. What they don't relize is the mass likes it because they like it but if they made more games without it then the people that don't like it would show up and become part of the mass and you would have a split mass some that liked it and some that didn't then you couldn't say well i put it there because the mass of people wanted it. If devs made more games without it you would have a more of a mix crowd you could actually please more ppl. I think this Dev relizes that and i applaud him/her for it for giving us options. They will have more of a mix crowd to play the game.
I agree with you about the mass thing.
We all have our personal tastes, and I think there are four possible scenarios as to what a developer is willing to do:
1.- Things that the developer himself likes. No problem as long as it doesn't affect the story. Since the developer likes those things, he will probably have already developed the story to be able to integrate them. For example, I like harems and redheads, so this game has a harem (or several connected ones ) and a couple of redheads (at least). The story is thought to have them from the moment I conceived it. If someone makes me a request on this subject, it is possible that I will fulfill it if it does not affect the story.
2.- Things that don't have to be of the developer's taste, but don't affect the story: If I made the game exclusively for me, there wouldn't be a single girl with a barbie doll (lack of) bush. But I'm not doing it for me, I'm doing it for you, and I'll try to satisfy as many tastes as possible.
3.- Things that the developer dislikes or would not feel comfortable programming or rendering (in my case, copro, for example). In that case, the mass will have to be happy without it in this game.
4.- Things that change the story: The clearest example is all the posts that ask for NTR/Sharing with another male in a game like this. It makes no sense for the story, and a game should first and foremost have a solid story, at least in my opinion, and I will not change the story by making it inconsistent just to please the masses. By doing so I would be killing the story, and with it the game.

I think some games have gone the fourth point route, pandering to the masses with things that have no place in the story.
In many other cases they are just things that the developer wants to do or try and happen to not be to the liking of a particular player.

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I agree with you about the mass thing.
We all have our personal tastes, and I think there are four possible scenarios as to what a developer is willing to do:
1.- Things that the developer himself likes. No problem as long as it doesn't affect the story. Since the developer likes those things, he will probably have already developed the story to be able to integrate them. For example, I like harems and redheads, so this game has a harem (or several connected ones ) and a couple of redheads (at least). The story is thought to have them from the moment I conceived it. If someone makes me a request on this subject, it is possible that I will fulfill it if it does not affect the story.
2.- Things that don't have to be of the developer's taste, but don't affect the story: If I made the game exclusively for me, there wouldn't be a single girl with a barbie doll (lack of) bush. But I'm not doing it for me, I'm doing it for you, and I'll try to satisfy as many tastes as possible.
3.- Things that the developer dislikes or would not feel comfortable programming or rendering (in my case, copro, for example). In that case, the mass will have to be happy without it in this game.
4.- Things that change the story: The clearest example is all the posts that ask for NTR/Sharing with another male in a game like this. It makes no sense for the story, and a game should first and foremost have a solid story, at least in my opinion, and I will not change the story by making it inconsistent just to please the masses. By doing so I would be killing the story, and with it the game.

I think some games have gone the fourth point route, pandering to the masses with things that have no place in the story.
In many other cases they are just things that the developer wants to do or try and happen to not be to the liking of a particular player.
your right some are maybe all devs already have a vision on how the story is going to go and maybe the dev will corprate some of the fans ideas into the story as long as it doesn't change the story flow. But some devs will go over board like in a harem story they will have every single woman in it a Bisexual for one thats a little unrealistic the lgbt community is not that big to so happen to have every one of the women in your harem to be Bisexual maybe have like 1 or 2 maybe but all of them is bit overboard. or if all of them had the same kink like bdsm or all of them had the daddy issue calling mc daddy. or if they was all red heads or all liked anal. Sometimes i think some devs try to please those kinks so much it hurts their story. I would rather my sex scenes be more on the Vanilla side than to ruin the story. By Vanilla i mean none of the major kinks like BI/lesbian/Gay slave, Maledom, bdsm gangbang , toys. sharing,NTR

Reactions: Cotytto

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
your right some are maybe all devs already have a vision on how the story is going to go and maybe the dev will corprate some of the fans ideas into the story as long as it doesn't change the story flow. But some devs will go over board like in a harem story they will have every single woman in it a Bisexual for one thats a little unrealistic the lgbt community is not that big to so happen to have every one of the women in your harem to be Bisexual maybe have like 1 or 2 maybe but all of them is bit overboard. or if all of them had the same kink like bdsm or all of them had the daddy issue calling mc daddy. or if they was all red heads or all liked anal. Sometimes i think some devs try to please those kinks so much it hurts their story. I would rather my sex scenes be more on the Vanilla side than to ruin the story. By Vanilla i mean none of the major kinks like BI/lesbian/Gay slave, Maledom, bdsm gangbang , toys. sharing,NTR
I'm just going to make a comment about the bisexuality of girls.
From my experience, there are several different things that are commonly confused:
A bisexual girl is one who likes to have sex with men or women, together or separately.
There are straight girls who would never sleep with a girl, but in the case of a threesome, they don't mind actively interacting with another girl.
A third group would be straight girls who, in the threesome, will not eat the other girl's pussy, but do not mind if they get eaten by the boy or the girl.

In Spain we have terminology for threesomes that I don't know if it is applicable in English:
Duplex is when the two girls devote themselves exclusively to the guy.
Lesbian threesome is when the girls interact with each other apart from the guy (I know it should be called bisexual threesome, but we Spanish are weird :cool: ).
We don't have a name for a threesome where only one girl interacts with the other (we need that name!).

In the game, there will be duplex, lesbian threesomes (optional), and unnamed threesomes (optional).

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes