TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Notice to all players:
Starting today, my Patreon site will charge upfront for new subscriptions. I'm doing this to avoid the tricks that some players were doing of signing up for a high Tier without the intention of paying the pledged money. I'm sorry I had to adopt this decision, but since I didn't charge in advance, there were people who just signed up to get the content without having to pay and unsubscribed the next day (or just 6 minutes after subscribing, in the most blatant case).
I don't think it's fair for paying Patrons and that's why I've made this change.
My recommendation for players who want to support me on Patreon is not to sign up at the end of the month, as they would pay at the time of signing up and again on the 1st of the following month.
Since I published the game in April, some patrons had asked me why I did not charge in advance, and my answer was always that I relied on the gentlemanliness of the players. These last few days have confirmed that I am as naive as the MC.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Haven't played it yet, but already like it because of the dev's excellent explaination of the their tag usage. Props to you, may more follow your example in the future.

Reactions: TropecitaGames

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
My Dorm [v0.45b] [Tropecita Games] [Half-Tested]

Compressed game for Windows, Linux and Mac

Initial Size: 1.10 Gb
Compressed Size: 430 Mb (Win) - 423 Mb (Linux) - 414 Mb (Mac)

Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Hey does the ingame walktrough work? i have yet to see any choices being highlighter or something ...

Or maybe the choices early in the game dont matter much?

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
If i don't block anything. do the girls ever have sex without MC? And i don't mean MC there watching while they go at it i mean he is there having sex with them not just watching.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Notice to all players:
Starting today, my Patreon site will charge upfront for new subscriptions. I'm doing this to avoid the tricks that some players were doing of signing up for a high Tier without the intention of paying the pledged money. I'm sorry I had to adopt this decision, but since I didn't charge in advance, there were people who just signed up to get the content without having to pay and unsubscribed the next day (or just 6 minutes after subscribing, in the most blatant case).
I don't think it's fair for paying Patrons and that's why I've made this change.
My recommendation for players who want to support me on Patreon is not to sign up at the end of the month, as they would pay at the time of signing up and again on the 1st of the following month.
Since I published the game in April, some patrons had asked me why I did not charge in advance, and my answer was always that I relied on the gentlemanliness of the players. These last few days have confirmed that I am as naive as the MC.
Those people are scumbags. I honestly prefer paying up front anyway, it doesn't make sense any other way for me.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Damn,new one already??:love::love:
Day 6-Sunday (v.0.4.1+v.0.4.5) got out of hand in terms of size and coincided with a long business trip, so I didn't have time to have it ready for the date I had promised to publish it. Since splitting it in half, each half was the size of a normal update in text length, but with more renders, I decided to publish it as two updates. This way my Patrons had an update when it was due and an extra one when I finished it, since I didn't hold it back to publish it the following month (I'm not a milker). The update cycle returns to the usual one update/month after this. One month counting from 0.4.1.

Waiting for Sleep Sex
It will take a while to happen

Hey does the ingame walktrough work? i have yet to see any choices being highlighter or something ...

Or maybe the choices early in the game dont matter much?
The first choices where the walkthrough appears are the first time you watch movies with Martha. It only appears if the decision has long-term consequences.

If i don't block anything. do the girls ever have sex without MC? And i don't mean MC there watching while they go at it i mean he is there having sex with them not just watching.
Girls will never have sex without the MC, neither with another girl nor with a guy. He will always participate in all sexual scenes and there will never be another guy in them.
If you don't block the lesbian content with the choice at the game night, there will be threesomes/group sex of various types:
MC-centric with no interaction between the girls (this type will be there as long as you unlock the participating girls).
MC-centric with interaction between the girls (if you block lesbian content it becomes of the first type).
Polycentric (If the lesbian content is blocked, it will become of the first type, but shorter).
A very specific one focused on a girl (I will not go further) that is only accessible with lesbian content enabled.
As always with important decisions, I will give a second chance to those players who have opted out of lesbian content when necessary.

Reactions: El Tanque

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
Changed the text color for all the characters to white. This has forced me to change the "Name" text color on some characters (MC included) so it's not confusing
Emmas text still shows as pink for me.

Update: When I started a new game, Emma "spoke" with white text...

Last edited:
Reactions: TropecitaGames

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Emmas text still shows as pink for me.
I can't understand why, as her definitions have the text color (not the name color) removed
1660979684856.png
1660979715544.png
(The first one applies if you renamed her, the second one if you don't)
Is she the only one to have her text not white?

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
I can't understand why, as her definitions have the text color (not the name color) removed
View attachment 1994222
View attachment 1994223
(The first one applies if you renamed her, the second one if you don't)
Is she the only one to have her text not white?
She was, there are a couple of chars i hadnt met yet in the new parts of the game.
The interesting thing is that i did a "fastforward" new playthrough from the start and now Emma is talking with white text.
Might be something with using an old save.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
She was, there are a couple of chars i hadnt met yet in the new parts of the game.
The interesting thing is that i did a "fastforward" new playthrough from the start and now Emma is talking with white text.
Might be something with using an old save.
Great, I have seen your update in your previous post.
I'll try to make a function call in the next update so old saves refresh the text color.
Thanks for testing it :)

Reactions: Vaftrudner

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I started to like the game and then the MC got beaten up again why do most MC's in most games come over weak and spineless
He is not a weakling; he was naive and thought Jack would be a gentleman and confess once he was caught.
Instead, Jack attacks him and catches him off guard (either in the bathroom or at Twins). Remember, the first punch in the bathroom knocks him down (Jack is an (American) football player) and he hits his head on a urinal, which leaves MC half KO'd. MC does not even have an opportunity to defend himself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Moreover, Erika is more inclined towards the fallen hero who has tried to defend her, than towards Conan the Destroyer, who wins fights effortlessly.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I started to like the game and then the MC got beaten up again why do most MC's in most games come over weak and spineless
Because a journey where you start off the strongest/smartest with no real challenge, isn't really a journey... it is just fantasy fulfillment. Now there isn't anything wrong with that necessarily, but it can get boring. I'd say half of any good story is character evolution in the face of conflict and then overcoming real adversity.

Take the LOTR for example,
Anyway, just my literary 2 cents.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Because a journey where you start off the strongest/smartest with no real challenge, isn't really a journey... it is just fantasy fulfillment. Now there isn't anything wrong with that necessarily, but it can get boring. I'd say half of any good story is character evolution in the face of conflict and then overcoming real adversity.

Take the LOTR for example,
Anyway, just my literary 2 cents.
I partly agree with you. When you start as the strongest AND smartest then it is mostly no real journey. Though it can be a journey if it means to find out solutions for elsewhere. Because if you are those two, it does not mean you are either rich or influent too. Or that you convinced people that you are really that. Theoretically you could solve it with your might. But then there is only one you and like in the dark ages you still need the help of workforce of others. Or maybe you are merely the strongest but you are alone still beatable by mass so you need to find other ways. Or that you could always protect everyone you care for.
And if you are strong and inteligent it may not mean you are mature either.
Like in Frieren: Beyond Journey’s End it is actually another journey where the protagonist need to find out for herself, what is actually the meaning of her time.

Last edited:

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
Anyone can get sucker punched. I have and I am hardly unaware of my surroundings, especially when there is someone agitated nearby. It's bad when an MC gets his arse handed to him after he squares up. Seen that happen multiple times in other AVNs and it makes the MC look weak af.

I will say I wasn't a fan of the one sided beating. I get it that's how things work in the real world. But it's just more "muh realism" in a AVN and I am not a fan of that. With that said it could be used as a vehicle to convince the MC seek training for when he gets taken to the ground. That could easily tie in with the female police officer. Just my two cents.

Last edited:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Anyone can get sucker punched. I have and I am hardly unaware of my surroundings, especially when there is someone agitated nearby. It's bad when an MC gets his arse handed to him after he squares up. Seen that happen multiple times in other AVNs and it makes the MC look weak af.

I will say I wasn't a fan of the one sided beating. I get it that's how things work in the real world. But it's just more "muh realism" in a AVN and I am not a fan of that. With that said it could be used as a vehicle to convince the MC seek training for when he gets taken to the ground. That could easily tie in with the female police officer. Just my two cents.
You've read my mind

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes