Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
If I was a betting man, it would be.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know that geriatric pregnancy exists, right? I know is rare but come on this is a AVN why not bending the reality a little for the sake of happiness! I mean a incestuous harem? If you ask me GP are more common by far.

Nov 26, 2021
You know that geriatric pregnancy exists, right? I know is rare but come on this is a AVN why not bending the reality a little for the sake of happiness! I mean a incestuous harem? If you ask me GP are more common by far.
I guess your right, I mean I can see killer 7 doing it with Elaine bending the rules for example, thinking about female reproduction, it isn't impossible for a older woman to become pregnant, just as you said, rare, just googled and an Indian woman gave birth at 74 through IVF so yeah pretty interesting stuff

Reactions: TropecitaGames

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
Oh no, "muh realism" strikes again! Like anything in an AVN is in anyway realistic in the first place. It always irritates me when devs pick and choose what "realism" they want to include.

Muscular MC that has a unbelievably massive dong?
Yup!
Incest?
Sure!
LIs fall madly in love with the MC?
Certainly!
They form a harem and not a poly relationship?
Uh... maybe *cough* "optional lesbians" *cough*.
The harem/poly girls don't fight do they?
Of course not!
The MC gets all the LIs pregnant?
Mostly. I mean you can't very well have an older/disabled/insertreasonhere lady get pregnant now can you? That would be "unrealistic"!

:rolleyes:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Now you pick my interest! Who is she?
As SecretD says, the winner is the Granny

If I was a betting man, it would be.....

And the winner is... Olivia, the Granny

Wait, who's the granny in this? I don't remember anyone being older than the mom/aunt. :unsure:
She's been mentioned in 0.4.5 (not published on this site yet, right now it's Patron-only content. It will be published here and at itch.io during the weekend.).

Oh no, "muh realism" strikes again! Like anything in an AVN is in anyway realistic in the first place. It always irritates me when devs pick and choose what "realism" they want to include.

Muscular MC that has a unbelievably massive dong?
Yup!
Incest?
Sure!
LIs fall madly in love with the MC?
Certainly!
They form a harem and not a poly relationship?
Uh... maybe *cough* "optional lesbians" *cough*.
The harem/poly girls don't fight do they?
Of course not!
The MC gets all the LIs pregnant?
Mostly. I mean you can't very well have an older/disabled/insertreasonhere lady get pregnant now can you? That would be "unrealistic"!

:rolleyes:
It's not a realism thing due to her age. She's only 66 after all, and women older than her have delivered babies. She won't get pregnant for HER own reasons.
Think all the girls in the game have, at the start of the game, at least one issue that some sectors of society mark as a flaw (some of them aren't known yet). I don't share those sectors' views. Some of them are:
Martha is depressed and has a (very little) problem with alcohol.
Norah still sees herself as a fat woman
Emma is a possessive spoiled brat (with a questionable taste for color choice :ROFLMAO: )
Daphne is the typical nerd who, if she was a boy, would be planning on living in her mother's basement all her adult life, only studying and playing videogames and D&D
Erika had a gothic phase, derived to emo, returned to gothic and now she doesn't know who she is. Also, she has a lot of self-esteem problems due to being dumped twice for not wanting to have sex.
Scarlet is half deaf
Eileen has an alcoholic and violent father
Samantha is a workaholic
Simone has an overprotective brother

Olivia, the granny, has her own issues, and one of them has to do with not being able to get pregnant anymore.

MC's role is, among other things, to help them overcome those issues, in some cases with the magic wand between his legs ;).

Or do you think that 10+ sane bombshell girls/women will accept being in a harem with the MC? He is a nice guy, whose best quality is to know what to say to every girl for her to feel unique, loved, and worshiped, but he isn't the sharpest pencil in the box, nor is he perfect in any way. He has a naïve vein as has been shown in the bathroom fight (He thought Jack would be a gentleman and confess. once he was caught) or in his relations with the girls (He never thinks that they may be in love or falling in love with him.)

I'm also a nice guy, and I don't have a harem :cry: (my wife is reading this over my shoulder. I love you, honey :love:. I don't need a harem having you, but I can't say it in front of all those pervs.)

About the harem girls not fighting, do you think someone like Emma will share willingly?

Last edited:

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
As SecretD says, the winner is the Granny

And the winner is... Olivia, the Granny

She's been mentioned in 0.4.5 (not published on this site yet, right now it's Patron-only content. It will be published here and at itch.io during the weekend.).

It's not a realism thing due to her age. She's only 66 after all, and women older than her have delivered babies. She won't get pregnant for HER own reasons.
Think all the girls in the game have, at the start of the game, at least one issue that some sectors of society mark as a flaw (some of them aren't known yet). I don't share those sectors' views. Some of them are:
Martha is depressed and has a (very little) problem with alcohol.
Norah still sees herself as a fat woman
Emma is a possessive spoiled brat (with a questionable taste for color choice :ROFLMAO: )
Daphne is the typical nerd who, if she was a boy, would be planning on living in her mother's basement all her adult life, only studying and playing videogames and D&D
Erika had a gothic phase, derived to emo, returned to gothic and now she doesn't know who she is. Also, she has a lot of self-esteem problems due to being dumped twice for not wanting to have sex.
Scarlet is half deaf
Eileen has an alcoholic and violent father
Samantha is a workaholic
Simone has an overprotective brother

Olivia, the granny, has her own issues, and one of them has to do with not being pregnant anymore.

MC's role is, among other things, to help them overcome those issues, in some cases with the magic wand between his legs ;).

Or do you think that 10+ sane bombshell girls/women will accept being in a harem with the MC? He is a nice guy, whose best quality is to know what to say to every girl for her to feel unique, loved, and worshiped, but he isn't the sharpest pencil in the box, nor is he perfect in any way. He has a naïve vein as has been shown in the bathroom fight (He thought Jack would be a gentleman and confess. once he was caught) or in his relations with the girls (He never thinks that they may be in love or falling in love with him.)

I'm also a nice guy, and I don't have a harem :cry: (my wife is reading this over my shoulder. I love you, honey :love:)

About the harem girls not fighting, do you think someone like Emma will share willingly?
I get your point, oh and i can't wait for Emma to notice that the protagonist is sleeping around and she is going to be soooooo pissed, I personally love jealousy scenes between the harem as long as nothing serious happens.

By the way about the Olivia problem Do you mean "not being pregnant anymore" or "not being able to get pregnant anymore" notice there is a big difference because the first issue can be fixed with some dick.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I get your point, oh and i can't wait for Emma to notice that the protagonist is sleeping around and she is going to be soooooo pissed, I personally love jealousy scenes between the harem as long as nothing serious happens.

By the way about the Olivia problem Do you mean "not being pregnant anymore" or "not being able to get pregnant anymore" notice there is a big difference because the first issue can be fixed with some dick.
Emma, as of 0.4.1, isn't in a relationship with the MC; she only kissed him once, after returning home from the night at the club. She did it because the other girls had kissed him and she wanted to be the one and only to kiss him (if you replay that scene, knowing what happens now, you'll notice her in the background getting angry when she loses her opportunity to do so after Erika kisses him and the guys are convinced they are in an open relationship. She was getting up from the couch but arrived late.). She is possessive and can become a pink version of she-hulk the moment she discovers, not that he's with other girls, but who those girls are. She could accept it with Erika, she's her best friend, or even Norah, but will have problems accepting it with some other girls.

Fixed the Olivia phrasing. Problems with writing while being at my workplace and working in three different languages, while being interrupted by phone calls.

Last edited:

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Emma, as of 0.4.1, isn't in a relationship with the MC; she only kissed him once, after returning home from the night at the club. She did it because the other girls had kissed him and she wanted to be the one to kiss him (if you replay that scene, knowing what happens now, you'll notice her in the background getting angry when she loses her opportunity to do so after Erika kiss him and the guys are convinced they are in an open relationship. She was getting up from the couch but arrived late.). She is possessive and can become a pink version of she-hulk the moment she discovers, not that he's with other girls, but who that girls are. She could accept it with Erika, she's her best friend, or even Norah, but will have problems accepting it with some other girls.

Fixed the Olivia phrasing. Problems with writing while being at my workplace and working in three different languages, while being interrupted by phone calls.
Oh I see, man now I feel bad for annoying you with so many questions I will let you focus then. Sorry

Nov 26, 2021
Emma, as of 0.4.1, isn't in a relationship with the MC; she only kissed him once, after returning home from the night at the club. She did it because the other girls had kissed him and she wanted to be the one to kiss him (if you replay that scene, knowing what happens now, you'll notice her in the background getting angry when she loses her opportunity to do so after Erika kiss him and the guys are convinced they are in an open relationship. She was getting up from the couch but arrived late.). She is possessive and can become a pink version of she-hulk the moment she discovers, not that he's with other girls, but who that girls are. She could accept it with Erika, she's her best friend, or even Norah, but will have problems accepting it with some other girls.

Jeez man, your doing this while working a job to? That's mental, mad respect

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Oh I see, man now I feel bad for annoying you with so many questions I will let you focus then. Sorry
Don't feel bad. I have a reactive job, especially in summer. If there are no incoming calls and the servers are doing fine, I can work in the game and answer the questions the players ask. It's my duty and my pleasure as a dev to answer those questions.

Jeez man, your doing this while working a job to? That's mental, mad respect
I have a bad habit of eating every day. Right now the game doesn't provide enough income for that (I eat a lot :ROFLMAO: ).
This adventure began working 30-40 hours a week in the game, and now it must be around 60, as the updates are getting bigger and bigger, with the 0.5 around 1.000 renders (there's one scene with more renders than the whole 0.3). When September comes I will probably have to reduce the number of hours or redistribute them to be more effective.

Last edited:

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
As an aside I would like to thank the dev for being as patient, open, and honest as he has been in this thread. Seriously even if we might not agree on things it's been one of the better dev interactions on here.

While most of my posts have been critical over certain aspects I do like this game. If I didn't feel something about it I wouldn't bother posting. I'd just ignore the game and its dev and move on as I have done plenty of times before and will continue to do so in the future. IMO no perfect game exists which is why we critique them. I'm extremely cynical and years on this site have made that even worse. I do hope this game continues on for a good long while.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
As an aside I would like to thank the dev for being as patient, open, and honest as he has been in this thread. Seriously even if we might not agree on things it's been one of the better dev interactions on here.

While most of my posts have been critical over certain aspects I do like this game. If I didn't feel something about it I wouldn't bother posting. I'd just ignore the game and its dev and move on as I have done plenty of times before and will continue to do so in the future. IMO no perfect game exists which is why we critique them. I'm extremely cynical and years on this site have made that even worse. I do hope this game continues on for a good long while.
Thanks for your kind words. I'm new to developing AVNs, but I think patience, openness, and honesty are great assets for a game like this. I see the game as a community project, and I want to get as many ideas as I can from people who knows more than me of this world.

I was introduced to this community by my stepson, who has been an AVN player for years, and he told me something along the lines of "Here the devs are trashed" and showed me the thread of what used to be his fav game. There the players certainly bashed the dev for not being honest about the eternal NTR dilemma. He promised one thing, wanted to change his opinion, everyone talked against it, and he did whatever he wanted. I learned the lesson.

I think a game of this kind should have some characteristics to arrive anywhere:
A dev who keeps his word and is open to criticism. If a developer lies about his plans, players who joined the project at the start will feel betrayed. If the dev doesn't take criticism, he won't be able to improve what he does.
A community of players who understand that the game is made by the dev, but that they can contribute ideas and make constructive criticisms, but that they must understand that the last word will always be the developer's. A polite discussion will improve the game, which in the end is what we all want.
Honesty, politeness, and open-mindedness on all sides are the things that can make a game enjoyable.

It also needs a dev who doesn't write a wall of text in every post :ROFLMAO:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Thanks for your kind words. I'm new to developing AVNs, but I think patience, openness, and honesty are great assets for a game like this. I see the game as a community project, and I want to get as many ideas as I can from people who knows more than me of this world.

I was introduced to this community by my stepson, who has been an AVN player for years, and he told me something along the lines of "Here the devs are trashed" and showed me the thread of what used to be his fav game. There the players certainly bashed the dev for not being honest about the eternal NTR dilemma. He promised one thing, wanted to change his opinion, everyone talked against it, and he did whatever he wanted. I learned the lesson.

I think a game of this kind should have some characteristics to arrive anywhere:
A dev who keeps his word and is open to criticism. If a developer lies about his plans, players who joined the project at the start will feel betrayed. If the dev doesn't take criticism, he won't be able to improve what he does.
A community of players who understand that the game is made by the dev, but that they can contribute ideas and make constructive criticisms, but that they must understand that the last word will always be the developer's. A polite discussion will improve the game, which in the end is what we all want.
Honesty, politeness, and open-mindedness on all sides are the things that can make a game enjoyable.

This place needs more developers who get this. It isn’t that complicated. You’re doing good work my friend.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017

Stepson or "Stepson" :sneaky:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

This place needs more developers who get this. It isn’t that complicated. You’re doing good work my friend.
Ok, OK, I'll try to not write ultra-long posts :giggle:

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes