Nov 26, 2021
Pregnancy tag is added since the last update, Harem can't be added until v.0.5, as the tag rules say:
  • Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
Right now he only had sex with Eileen, Saira doesn't count as she is out of the country, so two more to go.
Also, I'm a bit stricter with the tags and, for me, a harem is composed of girls who know there are other girls involved and accept it.
Well at least we know Eileen knows the deal for the future after our little lake date, gotta catch em all ;)

Reactions: TropecitaGames

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
As someone who is NOT a fan of pregnancy or impregnation, I'm glad you can turn it off forever.
As a fan of both and including incest pregnancy I am glad it can be turned on for all the girls.
That option is available precisely for people with different tastes.
I've said that I won't force any player beyond vanilla content.
Please, don't let anyone say that vaginal/oral/hand/boob isn't vanilla. :ROFLMAO:

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Harem will need to wait as others have said.
I see.

Still I like that there are more and more games with harem and pregnancy out of the box and you don't need to follow some extreme routes to get to that. I remember the days where the harems in games were far and between (or even secret ending where the fans were literally beginning the dev to add it) and pregnancy was unachievable dream. Make girls big or go home :ROFLMAO:

Norah also greenlighted the MC to be with other girls on Saturday at the bar after the hairdresser (only if you were on Eileen's path at that moment)
View attachment 1985854
At least until they talk about where they stand
MC is essentially is building his own whorehouse.

Last edited:

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
What's the point of the opacity slider if you can't make the background completely transparent? Could the dev fix that pls?

Reactions: RuJo1967

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
As of this update, you can get Eileen pregnant, so the tag is there. There isn't any pregnant-girl image yet, but there is a pregnant girl.
  • Pregnancy [The act of impregnating a woman or having sex with a pregnant one.]
I know that's what the site tag definition is, but as a preg content enjoyer, please don't add the pregnancy tag when all you have for the moment is impregnation. The majority of people searching for "pregnancy" games are looking for content with visibly pregnant women, not just impregnation.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I know that's what the site tag definition is, but as a preg content enjoyer, please don't add the pregnancy tag when all you have for the moment is impregnation. The majority of people searching for "pregnancy" games are looking for content with visibly pregnant women, not just impregnation.
Read what the rule for the tag says.
We can't have a tag for every part of a pregnancy.

Pregnancy [The act of impregnating a woman or having sex with a pregnant one.]

It would be nice to have separate tags for every stage but it just wont work.

Reactions: libertypics

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I know what a preg content enjoyer is searching for, as I am one of them, but the rules are the rules, and enough problems I've already had with them on this site. I won't bend or break any rule.
Those of you who follow my posts or have talked to me in private, know that I want to be honest with the players; and to be honest, and as f95zone tag rules are right now, the pregnancy tag is necessary as a1fox3 says.

Read what the rule for the tag says.
We can't have a tag for every part of a pregnancy.

Pregnancy [The act of impregnating a woman or having sex with a pregnant one.]

It would be nice to have separate tags for every stage but it just wont work.
But...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
What's the point of the opacity slider if you can't make the background completely transparent? Could the dev fix that pls?
I'm trying to figure out what is happening with that slider. I'm not a Ren'py expert and just copied/pasted some code I found in a forum. As it's not working for me, I wrote to the guy who uploaded the code and I'm waiting for his answer. I don't know where is he from, if he's on holiday, or if he is active in that forum. The moment I get an answer or figure out how to fix it myself, it will be fixed.
Sorry about the inconvenience.

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I’m a simple man. I see incest, I see harem, I see pregnancy, I see never NTR, and that’s all I ask. Everything else is negotiable.

Give me a harem full of pregnant beauties and make sure one or two of those are family members and I will be a very happy man.

Make a few of them girls red heads and I’ll be even happier.

You my friend are making a game that was practically designed for my tastes. This game deserves to be in contention for the top of the list for greatness. And it’s funny too, with good banter.

I can only hope that when/if I finally get one of my games out there it’ll be of this quality. Any tips for a total noob beginner at Daz? I still need to upgrade my machine before I can do any rendering of images but any tips would be welcome.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I’m a simple man. I see incest, I see harem, I see pregnancy, I see never NTR, and that’s all I ask. Everything else is negotiable.

Give me a harem full of pregnant beauties and make sure one or two of those are family members and I will be a very happy man.

You my friend are making a game that was practically designed for my tastes. This game deserves to be in contention for the top of the list for greatness. And it’s funny too, with good banter.

I can only hope that when/if I finally get one of my games out there it’ll be of this quality. Any tips for a total noob beginner at Daz? I still need to upgrade my machine before I can do any rendering of images but any tips would be welcome.
Especially red head who breaks tables while having sex.:p

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

Only one or two family members with the option of being impregnated? Boring :cool:
The redheads right now are Eileen and Daphne (and Erika, who dyes her hair black. All her hair? Play and find out! ;) ). I plan for, at least, one more.
I'm glad the game is clicking with your tastes. I'm not sure if is at that level of greatness (yet) but I'm happy with how it's evolving.

About Daz3d tips, here, hidden so it doesn't bother the people who aren't rendering, is what I've learned these last months. I'm not an expert, as can be seen in the noisy renders on Day 0 to 4 (re-rendering them pending):

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Only one or two family members with the option of being impregnated? Boring :cool:
The redheads right now are Eileen and Daphne (and Erika, who dyes her hair black. All her hair? Play and find out! ;) ). I plan for, at least, one more.
I'm glad the game is clicking with your tastes. I'm not sure if is at that level of greatness (yet) but I'm happy with how it's evolving.

About Daz3d tips, here, hidden so it doesn't bother the people who aren't rendering, is what I've learned these last months. I'm not an expert, as can be seen in the noisy renders on Day 0 to 4 (re-rendering them pending):
I am hoping the full family roster will get their bumps before the end. I was just stating that I can be satisfied with less when developers don’t want to go full family pregnancy. As a man of culture and taste I expect you will deliver the full platter of pregnant family members. ;)

Erika is great. Can’t wait for some more content with her. I know some people don’t like tattoos but I do. I’m looking forward to seeing them in all their glory soon. :sneaky:

Just FYI, I really enjoyed that lunch scene. The nerd bits and all the banter was great. It was funny seeing all the ladies have to phrase their plans for the week to seem like their plans weren’t just, “Spend time with MC and hopefully get boned by him.” :ROFLMAO:

Nov 26, 2021
I'm not completely done with the content but one thing I can say for sure after the MC caught Jack cheating the game crashed down hard.
I'll just say it works out in the end, that p.o.s don't last

I know what a preg content enjoyer is searching for, as I am one of them, but the rules are the rules, and enough problems I've already had with them on this site. I won't bend or break any rule.
Those of you who follow my posts or have talked to me in private, know that I want to be honest with the players; and to be honest, and as f95zone tag rules are right now, the pregnancy tag is necessary as a1fox3 says.

But...
Won't bring this up after this comment but with the pregnancy content we know we'll see the belly's but what about actual brats being born

Also is there a program in place for any son born to the mc to move off to military school the moment the boy is out of the womb, I know how a lion pride works and I need to snub that out quick if the babes male, no boy of mine will bring my reign to an end :sneaky:

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I am hoping the full family roster will get their bumps before the end. I was just stating that I can be satisfied with less when developers don’t want to go full family pregnancy. As a man of culture and taste I expect you will deliver the full platter of pregnant family members. ;)

Erika is great. Can’t wait for some more content with her. I know some people don’t like tattoos but I do. I’m looking forward to seeing them in all their glory soon. :sneaky:

Just FYI, I really enjoyed that lunch scene. The nerd bits and all the banter was great. It was funny seeing all the ladies have to phrase their plans for the week to seem like their plans weren’t just, “Spend time with MC and hopefully get boned by him.” :ROFLMAO:
I'm sorry to disappoint, but one family member won't get the pregnant option for reasons that will be revealed on 0.4.5. I won't spoil who she is. :cool:

Erika's tattoos have a plot reason to be there. I don't like tattoos personally, but I needed them for a scene in 0.7 (yes, that scene was planned before I started designing the characters' looks). They will be the protagonists of a couple of scenes.

That lunch scene has a purpose: It's the first time the family is shown together since the day the MC got back, this time in a stress-free scenario (Emma is not bombing it with her attitude). Everyone has a life with important and trivial things to do, their lives don't revolve around the MC, but every lady has a moment to think a sentence about him. It also shows it's not a dysfunctional family of cock-hungry women/girls. They all love each other, although there are some underlying rivalries that will play a role before long. I wanted a scene without any kind of sexual tension (they're not yet in the phase of group sex :ROFLMAO:)

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I'm not completely done with the content but one thing I can say for sure after the MC caught Jack cheating the game crashed down hard.
For a moment I thought you were saying the game has a bug at that scene ("the game crashed down"). I've just woken up and my English brain is not working at full steam yet.
I know that scene is controversial. Some players have even told me they shut down the game after it. As SecretD says in the post quoted below, it works out in the end.
That scene has a lot of reasons to be there. MC is not godlike and he makes mistakes; in this case, to think that Jack would behave like a gentleman and confess once he was caught.
Erika is more inclined towards the fallen hero than towards Conan the Destroyer.
That scene allows the MC to meet once again Samantha and Alexia, as the start of their story arcs are linked to the beating.

I'll just say it works out in the end, that p.o.s don't last

Won't bring this up after this comment but with the pregnancy content we know we'll see the belly's but what about actual brats being born

Also is there a program in place for any son born to the mc to move off to military school the moment the boy is out of the womb, I know how a lion pride works and I need to snub that out quick if the babes male, no boy of mine will bring my reign to an end :sneaky:
When you say "actual brats being born", do you mean seeing the babies being delivered? Or just seeing them once they are born?
If it's the first one, then no. My skills at Daz3D don't go that far and it doesn't contribute anything to the story.
The second one, yes. Epilogue content.

Why send them to a military school? A boarding school specializing in Business Management is better, so you can expand your empire of dorms to other cities, and every one of your boys can have his own harem.
(Mad scientist mode on)
Dominate the world through the dorms. MWAHAHAHA.
In some generations, there will be enough descendants so they can all move to Wyoming (the less populated state) and win the elections on their own. Then they will legalize incestuous marriage. Then the US, then the world.
(Mad scientist mode off)

Nov 26, 2021
For a moment I thought you were saying the game has a bug at that scene ("the game crashed down"). I've just woken up and my English brain is not working at full steam yet.
I know that scene is controversial. Some players have even told me they shut down the game after it. As SecretD says in the post quoted below, it works out in the end.
That scene has a lot of reasons to be there. MC is not godlike and he makes mistakes; in this case, to think that Jack would behave like a gentleman and confess once he was caught.
Erika is more inclined towards the fallen hero than towards Conan the Destroyer.
That scene allows the MC to meet once again Samantha and Alexia, as the start of their story arcs are linked to the beating.

When you say "actual brats being born", do you mean seeing the babies being delivered? Or just seeing them once they are born?
If it's the first one, then no. My skills at Daz3D don't go that far and it doesn't contribute anything to the story.
The second one, yes. Epilogue content.

Why send them to a military school? A boarding school specializing in Business Management is better, so you can expand your empire of dorms to other cities, and every one of your boys can have his own harem.
(Mad scientist mode on)
Dominate the world through the dorms. MWAHAHAHA.
In some generations, there will be enough descendants so they can all move to Wyoming (the less populated state) and win the elections on their own. Then they will legalize incestuous marriage. Then the US, then the world.
(Mad scientist mode off)
No fuck that I don't mean watching them come out in Labor I've seen that shit and Jesus it ain't beautiful it's almost enough to turn you off pussy altogether, I just meant seeing lil Rugrats running around lol

thanks for the answer, I'll let you get back to your mad scientist plots

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes