Takerial

Jul 10, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Point systems are honestly just to make it so players have a way of keeping track of what path or paths they are potentially on in games. Given the way you are writing this game and with the in game walkthrough it would honestly be redundant to put in a point system so you're fine. I guess some people just need red hearts or black broken hearts floating across the screen to be able to track their progress instead of you know, seeing how the characters react.

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
...so I guess I'll have to wait til Erika tier releases to see which G'N'R song you made a horrible pun out of? :D

(Not a fan, but I remember the band from when I was younger. Liked some of their songs.)

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
OH NO! What did you do to Guns N' Roses?! :oops: I need to know before i can accept the apology :ROFLMAO:
Looking forward to playing the new update! I love the pace, updates seem pretty frequent, you don't see that too often :D
...so I guess I'll have to wait til Erika tier releases to see which G'N'R song you made a horrible pun out of? :D

(Not a fan, but I remember the band from when I was younger. Liked some of their songs.)
Nothing as bad as what I did to ABBA (APPA in the game world), and I'm an ABBA fan! Shit, I'm old as fuck. I was alive when ABBA won the Eurovision contest!

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I already had a girlfriend and had sex when they won the Eurovision. I don't feel old, I feel Ancient.
You aren't ancient. You are of a classical model, or like someone said to me... "You are vintage"

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
I already had a girlfriend and had sex when they won the Eurovision. I don't feel old, I feel Ancient.
Damn, your grandkids must've graduated college by now :oops:
Heh, just kidding. But i guess i am but a sapling, still.
You guys (or gals) should start an exclusive vintage club on here, though.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Damn, your grandkids must've graduated college by now :oops:
Heh, just kidding. But i guess i am but a sapling, still.
You guys (or gals) should start an exclusive vintage club on here, though.
When I began in this community I thought the majority of people would be teenagers. I couldn't be more wrong!
Talking to people there are a lot who are (or claim to be) in their 40s, 50s, 60s, and beyond. I think if we start the Exclusive Vintage Club (EVC), we will drag with us 40-50% of the members.
As co-founder, I'll forbid it to be named Non-Teenager Retreat for obvious reasons

Takerial

Jul 10, 2020
When I began in this community I thought the majority of people would be teenagers. I couldn't be more wrong!
Talking to people there are a lot who are (or claim to be) in their 40s, 50s, 60s, and beyond. I think if we start the Exclusive Vintage Club (EVC), we will drag with us 40-50% of the members.
As co-founder, I'll forbid it to be named Non-Teenager Retreat for obvious reasons
I mean, I've been playing H-games since games like Tokimeki Check-In, Do you like Horny Bunnies?, and Sagara Family.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I mean, I've been playing H-games since games like Tokimeki Check-In, Do you like Horny Bunnies?, and Sagara Family.
I was joking!
I was talking about 'vintage players', not vintage games. Sorry for the misunderstanding
I haven't played AVNs or H-Games until a year ago or so, and not so many of them. So if it's a vintage game club, I do not meet the requirements :cry:

Takerial

Jul 10, 2020
I was joking!
I was talking about 'vintage players', not vintage games. Sorry for the misunderstanding
I haven't played AVNs or H-Games until a year ago or so, and not so many of them. So if it's a vintage game club, I do not meet the requirements :cry:
I dunno if you can call those vintage games. They came out in the early 2000s.

I think the Sagara Family was the first game I played that had the Harem ending in it if I remember right.

It's sometimes nice to play some of the older games to kind of get a feeling for where the basis of h-games kind of came about.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes