Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Or until the MC says "Ooo... CATFIGHT!" and they'll make a truce and beat up the MC. :oops:
And the rest of the girls join the beating for all the times they caught MC with another girl. If that happens at the end of the game, how big can the queue get?

Come on man don't do that, if you are going to add a girl into the game and make her lewdable and give her screen time make her a part of the harem. What is the point of having a relationship with any of the "side girls" if they don't go to a satisfactory point? What is the incentive for us to pursue a one time thing? Or made them use screen time that could be use to persue real relationships? I'm personally more into ownership than rental if you get what I mean. Don't fall into the trap of adding "side girls" just for the quick sex or to be fillers. And about Megan, I don't know call me crazy but the easiest solution would be making her move to the MC city right? It isn't like the character has mind of her own you are the one writing it. It actually could be materially for something quite romantic, they start dating but get to see each other very little but she love him so much and want to make things work that she move to his town.
As I've said, I'm thinking about a change in Megan's role.
By the way, she's very angry with you for saying she doesn't have a mind of her own. She's whispering in my ear right now saying 'Kill his favorite girl and give me more screen time!' :ROFLMAO:
Talking seriously, writing some characters is sometimes difficult, as I try to immerse myself in their way of thinking. Even my mood changes after writing an especially emotional scene.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
For examples, look at Shawna and Aiko in Grandma's House. They're the first two girls, specifically meant as side characters to have early H scenes, but both interesting enough that a lot of people are disappointed they won't be in the full harem.
I didn't like how that dev put in Aiko and I don't even remember a Shawna. Aiko has far too much dialog for a sidegirl. Also her character, both in looks and behavior are cringy to me. I hate it when devs sneak in girls that look and behave like they're 10. This loli shit is not sexy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I didn't like how that dev put in Aiko and I don't even remember a Shawna. Aiko has far too much dialog for a sidegirl. Also her character, both in looks and behavior are cringy to me. I hate it when devs sneak in girls that look and behave like they're 10. This loli shit is not sexy.
I believe you're mixing up Aiko and Shizuka. Aiko is the masseuse, and has only had two main scenes. Shizuka is (now) the maid, and is not a side girl at all (for instance, one of the last two updates was almost 100% Shizuka). Shawna was the girl on the plane at the very start of the game.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
And the rest of the girls join the beating for all the times they caught MC with another girl. If that happens at the end of the game, how big can the queue get?

As I've said, I'm thinking about a change in Megan's role.
By the way, she's very angry with you for saying she doesn't have a mind of her own. She's whispering in my ear right now saying 'Kill his favorite girl and give me more screen time!' :ROFLMAO:
Talking seriously, writing some characters is sometimes difficult, as I try to immerse myself in their way of thinking. Even my mood changes after writing an especially emotional scene.
Hahaha and that's is way I'm not telling you who my favourite girl is, but you wouldn't kill her even if I tell you she is just too cute. But seriously think about it, people personalities and motivations change and there isn't a biggest motivation to change yourself or your life than love for example as I said Megan could move to MC city out of love and Sophie could stop gossiping about the MC because she love him and don't want to ruin things. Plus it would be criminal leave Scarlett mother out of it, gal needs some loving after she break up with his shitty boyfriend. Maybe it is just me that girl I see girl I want hahaha.

And there my friend is were you are very wrong lolis are extremely popular, you just have to see how popular Shuzika is. Plus having an adult act like a little girl play into some very basic male instinct, you just have too see the popularity of word "Daddy" in bed.

Last edited:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Hahaha and that's is way I'm not telling you who my favourite girl is, but you wouldn't kill her even if I tell you she is just too cute. But seriously think about it, people personalities and motivations change and there isn't a biggest motivation to change yourself or your life than love for example as I said Megan could move to MC city out of love and Sophie could stop gossiping about the MC because she love him and don't want to ruin things. Plus it would be criminal leave Scarlett mother out of it, gal needs some loving after she break up with his shitty boyfriend. Maybe it is just me that girl I see girl I want hahaha.

And there my friend is when you are very wrong lolis are extremely popular, you just have to see how popular Shuzika is. Plus having an adult act like a little girl play into some very basic male instinct, you just have too see the popularity of word "Daddy" in bed.
I won't kill anyone, don't worry; if I would kill some of the girls I would become a divorcee dev and the publication schedule would be a mess. I would have to cook! Time invested in cooking is time not invested in writing. ;)
But, who's your favorite girl?
You haven't even seen Scarlett's mother! She hasn't even been named (she has been, but her name hasn't appeared in the game)! I better not have the characters talking about the supermarket cashier, so someone doesn't ask for her to be in the harem.
Luckily, no one asked for the waiter in the twins and the receptionist/waiter in the cave restaurant to join the harem!

I won't have lolis in My Dorm. I promised some of my long-term Patrons to not do it and, you know me, I'm bound by my word. The 'loliest' thing in the game is Daphne's and Scarlett's behavior during the first week. Now they have started to go wilder.

Last edited:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I believe you're mixing up Aiko and Shizuka. Aiko is the masseuse, and has only had two main scenes. Shizuka is (now) the maid, and is not a side girl at all (for instance, one of the last two updates was almost 100% Shizuka). Shawna was the girl on the plane at the very start of the game.
Didn't the maid also come from that massage parlor? I guess I mixed something up then. This is the wrong thread to discuss another game though. My Dorm is interesting enough.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I won't kill anyone, don't worry; if I would kill some of the girls I would become a divorcee dev and the publication schedule would be a mess. I would have to cook! Time invested in cooking is time not invested in writing. ;)
But, what's your favorite girl?
You haven't even seen Scarlett's mother! She hasn't even been named (she has been, but her name hasn't appeared in the game)! I better not have the characters talking about the supermarket cashier, so someone doesn't ask for her to be in the harem.
Luckily, no one asked for the waiter in the twins and the receptionist/waiter in the cave restaurant to join the harem!

I won't have lolis in My Dorm. I promised some of my long-term Patrons to not do it and, you know me, I'm bound by my word. The 'loliest' thing in the game is Daphne's and Scarlett's behavior during the first week. Now they have started to go wilder.
My favourite is Scarlett of course! Did you see that blond cuttie? And I mean if the mother is half as attractive as the daughter she needs to be in the harem ASAP! Hahaha. Now seriously that's the curse of this type of game, players get attached to characters easily even if what we have is a small interaction and glimpse of her personality for example with Megan (a short encounter but a lot of people like her already). And with Scarlett mother you don't need to know her yet to get attached to her, she is a deaf single mother that is living with a man that is harassing her daughter, I don't know why but I instinctively want to protect her and make her happy. We man are simple that way plus as I said I bet she is as cute as her daughter.

Oh and about the lolis, meh I do like them but they aren't a must have in the games I play.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trope95

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
you know what type of impression Megan left on me.. None since i forgot her by name til just now. i remember everyone else but megan has been scared, timid, and worried to make something that would impress me or make me remember her without replaying. Better yet she has no presence since she hasn't left a good impression to make me remember

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
you know what type of impression Megan left on me.. None since i forgot her by name til just now. i remember everyone else but megan has been scared, timid, and worried to make something that would impress me or make me remember her without replaying. Better yet she has no presence since she hasn't left a good impression to make me remember
She has been a side note for now. Her appearance doesn't even give a clue she can be a LI or a side-chick in the future, as the main reason for her to show is to make Martha comfortable with the idea that she and MC can look good as a couple, even for people who know MC's age (the people at the cave restaurant don't count, as they don't know his age, and we all know he looks older). Sowing seeds.
If a player isn't in Martha's path, he hasn't even seen Megan.

This game needs more Saira content
There will be more of Saira, don't worry

In this game is there any action with the family members
At this point:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
More to come

Last edited:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Thank god for harem route tho

Caus atm we in deep shit as the mc having the girls see the mc with other women :ROFLMAO:
MC is in not-so-deep shit. With Daphne, he has already sorted it out (kinda)
With Erika... it's another beast. A beast already tamed a little through Martha's advice.
My worries would be with Emma, it depends on what she thinks about what happened while MC was 'sleeping' in Martha's room. If she thinks they've only slept, she would be pissed off because she had other plans. If she thinks something more fun than sleeping happened... Brace yourself, MC. The Kraken is coming! (winter is far away)

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
My Dorm - MiniMultiMod by... me

Made a few little mods and don't think it's worth it's own thread. So... here it is.
As always, everything unintrusive. Hopefully no mod update needed for future versions. No copy-ing the nicest patch file every new version.

Read readme in archive.
TL;DR: download, extract and copy to "game" directory. Delete files you don't want.
  • family.rpy
    • Nuff said.
  • textbox_fix.rpy
    • Moves spoken text a few pixels up, so it doesn't cuddle so closely with the quick navigation
    • Input and Textbox are now identical
    • "Fixed" a weird textbox transparency bug (dunno why TropecitaGames added the background twice, but it makes changing the transparency bug out, when there was no persistent data...)
  • outline.rpy
    • For people who don't like textbox background, adds outline to textbox (name and text), input, prompt and quick nav
Virus scan:

Downloads
MEGA -
workupload

If you like the mods, leave a... like! (man, my creativity is working overtime today...)

If you can, support the dev! Great game, I really like it!

Edit: I know, there is at least one dialogue with 4 lines (intro.rpy line 48) and the text cuddles with the quick nav excessively there...
you ought to let people know what the version number is. It would help.

Draintheswamp

Jul 20, 2018
She has been a side note for now. Her appearance doesn't even give a clue she can be a LI or a side-chick in the future, as the main reason for her to show is to make Martha comfortable with the idea that she and MC can look good as a couple, even for people who know MC's age (the people at the cave restaurant don't count, as they don't know his age, and we all know he looks older). Sowing seeds.
If a player isn't in Martha's path, he hasn't even seen Megan.

There will be more of Saira, don't worry

At this point:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
More to come
will we get to knock up saira?

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes