moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
So what is the current status of the game and it's next release? I know there were some hardware issues (and a flood?) but I'm not on the Patreon to see the updates.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
So what is the current status of the game and it's next release? I know there were some hardware issues (and a flood?) but I'm not on the Patreon to see the updates.
All is good issues taken care of update being worked on. Patreon post 3 days ago

Eggtrix

Mar 5, 2024
Puerco pibil is also good the special features of that movie had the recipe, my dad makes it every once in a while. I'm not as unhinged as Depp though no dead chefs.
Oof.... That one scene probably disturbed me more than anything else Rodriquez has done! I so appreciate unknown culinary mastery... Depp's method of maintaining "balance" really got me in the feels

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
I have a question. Do i start with the 0.12 ver and then go to the 0.17 or does 0.17 contain everything? And also what incest do we have here, I mean which relations are present?

Reactions: TropecitaGames

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I have a question. Do i start with the 0.12 ver and then go to the 0.17 or does 0.17 contain everything? And also what incest do we have here, I mean which relations are present?
Grab v 0.12 and you will have all of part 1. It will do an export at the end. v 0.17 is the latest chapter of part 2. When you start it, it will ask you to import what you saved from part 1.

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes