Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I think you both need to remember that it's very possible, that the people asking have the people who posted before them ignored. I for one, ignore a lot of people, so it'd be very easy for me to miss information posted directly above my comment because, for me, it's not. I wouldn't be able to see it.

Just as bad is when people ask a question, but get answered by someone that they've ignored, but everyone else sees a question be asked and answered and so don't themselves answer the question.
That's their problem though for blocking people. :shrug:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I have a question. Do i start with the 0.12 ver and then go to the 0.17 or does 0.17 contain everything? And also what incest do we have here, I mean which relations are present?
About incest, obviously with the incest patch enabled:
Mother/Son
Aunt/Nephew
Sister/Brother
Mother/Daughter (With the MC present and taking an active part)
F.Cousin/M.Cousin
Half-Brother/Half-Sister (perhaps)
Grandmother/Grandson (kinda, just starting. Nothing overtly sexual has happened yet)

Planned (but not confirmed):
Grandaunt/Grandnephew
Sister/Sister (with the MC present and taking an active part)
Aunt/Niece (with the MC present and taking an active part)
Grandmother/Granddaughter (with the MC present and taking an active part)
Grandaunt/Grandniece (with the MC present and taking an active part)
Girl/Girl's clone (with the MC present and taking an active part). The ultimate incest, right?

If I remember correctly, the incest version was the original one, but he had to do the clone one for Patreon.

With the patch installed, you can all switch to clones and family with only a single click if you want to play the two versions.
The game was designed from the start with both versions in mind. My original story which My Dorm is loosely based on didn't have incest, but having it in the game made sense, so I added it. But I wanted to keep the original relationship too, so both stories are canon. And neither is.

How is it not incest to fuck a clone of your sister rather than the original? Birth defects ain't gonna care. I am not seeing Patreon's logic here at all... :D
It's like making a rule against not allowing elves from Middle Earth to publish games on Patreon. Since elves and Middle Earth don't exist, it doesn't make sense to create that rule. Same with clones.
Patreon doesn't care about birth defects, or they wouldn't forbid sister/sister incest. In this case, as someone answered previously, Emma is Amanda's clone in the non-incest version, but Amanda isn't related to the MC, so no more birth defects risk than fucking some random girl.

When I first played this game his father was married to her but that wasn't his mother. Guess they changed it
If she wasn't his mother, she wasn't married, they cohabited. You played the non-incest version.
Incest: Martha and Edmund (MC's father) were married and the MC was their kid.
Non-Incest: Martha and Edmund weren't married and the MC is Edmund's kid, but not Martha's.

Last edited:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Girl/Girl's clone (with the MC present and taking an active part). The ultimate incest, right?
I wouldn't say that's the Ultimate Incest....I would rather say that a "Generation Sex Scene" aka Grandma,Mother,Sister is the Ultimate Incest or if you want to take it even further I'd say Grandma, Grandaunt, Mother, Aunt, Sister, Cousin, Half-Sister, Girl's Clone and MC is the Ultimate Incest Scene :sneaky::BootyTime:
but if you dare to try do that Scene I'm pretty sure your Computer will explode in your Face:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I wouldn't say that's the Ultimate Incest....I would rather say that a "Generation Sex Scene" aka Grandma,Mother,Sister is the Ultimate Incest or if you want to take it even further I'd say Grandma, Grandaunt, Mother, Aunt, Sister, Cousin, Half-Sister, Girl's Clone and MC is the Ultimate Incest Scene :sneaky::BootyTime:
but if you dare to try do that Scene I'm pretty sure your Computer will explode in your Face:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
A nine-some? Or an eleven-some? Having only a cousin would be unfair to the other one. And having only a clone would be also unfair to the other, since her original is there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
A nine-some? Or an eleven-some? Having only a cousin would be unfair to the other one. And having only a clone would be also unfair to the other, since her original is there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You would need a Super Computer to do a eleven-some am I right? :ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i really don't think TropecitaGames needs any hints ....i mean so far so awesome ... ya know ;)
and can you only imagine the things they didn't put in game that was like uhhh .. maybe we shouldn't add that part ... and besides ... your comments remind me of another game .. where we have daughter/niece/sister ( thats given some really odd names for them) .. and that family tree is like WTF .. who is she again :love::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
That picture in the spoiler hurts. BAD.

Peace :(
Even more publishing it this month that my rendering computer burned out its CPU and motherboard (I was 2 weeks without it while the manufacturer repaired it on warranty after sending me new memory modules to check if it was that. It wasn't).

You would need a Super Computer to do a eleven-some am I right? :ROFLMAO:
I really could do it with my rendering computer (technically). In the next update, there are some images with 13 clothed people and the rendering beast did it. During the Christmas-in-Summer lunch, there were 19 people in the family picture. Eleven naked people shouldn't be a problem.
The problem is posing eleven people and animating them. The more people you have loaded, the slowest is it to move even a finger. And since you can't test it in real-time, a scene like that is prone to a lot of re-renders.

Wait? Do cousin relationship count as incest? Or these AVNs completely broke my understanding of decent? :unsure:
For Patreon, yes. Even step-mother/step-son or adoptive mother/son count as incest for them.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
As far as I know first grade Cousin does count to Incest
Patreon goes for the more restrictive law in any US state. So, even if in California two first-grade cousins can marry, and in Jersey a mother/son relationship is legal, they forbid the direct blood/second-grade cousins/step-whatever/adoptive-whatever.

I think they would also ban a game in which the MC fucks his aunt (married to his blood-related uncle).

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
As far as I know first grade Cousin does count to Incest
The danger of bad gene reinforcement is present until the 3rd degree. After that is mostly the same as any random person of the same ethnicity.

As Tropecita says above, it counts as such for Patreon, but, I don't know the specifics of until what degree it goes.

There's a tiny village in Portugal, where everyone is my cousin. From 3rd degree up to sixth and seventh. Most of them tall, blondes and blue eyes. I don't really want to know how they solve the inbreeding there... :D

Peace :)

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
There's a tiny village in Portugal, where everyone is my cousin. From 3rd degree up to sixth and seventh. Most of them tall, blondes and blue eyes. I don't really want to know how they solve the inbreeding there... :D
Even my brother & sister are over 1700 miles away from me - and in different directions. I have a 1st cousin who's like 300 miles away - she's the closest. The rest are all over the place.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
The danger of bad gene reinforcement is present until the 3rd degree. After that is mostly the same as any random person of the same ethnicity.

As Tropecita says above, it counts as such for Patreon, but, I don't know the specifics of until what degree it goes.

Peace :)
The problem with inbreeding and bad gene reinforcement is present in the first blood-related relationship, but it's negligible if two cousins have a son (A). (I needed to research it for something Daphne will say)
The risk augments logarithmically with generations, so if A fucks his cousin, the risk increases by a lot for their son (B) let's say by 50% of the original risk. If B fucks his sister, the risk of their son (C) having a "flaw" is bigger than for the son of B and his cousin (D). And so on.

Until modern times, most isolated villages had that inbreeding problem. That's one of the reasons for harvest and religious festivals, when people from other villages would add a new genetic pool contribution to decrease inbreeding risk.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Patreon goes for the more restrictive law in any US state. So, even if in California two first-grade cousins can marry, and in Jersey a mother/son relationship is legal, they forbid the direct blood/second-grade cousins/step-whatever/adoptive-whatever.

I think they would also ban a game in which the MC fucks his aunt (married to his blood-related uncle).
as far as i know .. there is 2 states where incest is legal ... and a 3rd that is legal with exceptions :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes