divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
The problem with inbreeding and bad gene reinforcement is present in the first blood-related relationship, but it's negligible if two cousins have a son (A). (I needed to research it for something Daphne will say)
The risk augments logarithmically with generations, so if A fucks his cousin, the risk increases by a lot for their son (B) let's say by 50% of the original risk. If B fucks his sister, the risk of their son (C) having a "flaw" is bigger than for the son of B and his cousin (D). And so on.

Until modern times, most isolated villages had that inbreeding problem. That's one of the reasons for harvest and religious festivals, when people from other villages would add a new genetic pool contribution to decrease inbreeding risk.
Shit just at the family tree's of most of "Royality" from most European countries. Some serious cousin fucking going on with the monarchs of yesteryear.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Ask Defenestrator.for.traitor he started it with his question :KEK:
I just find it funny... IRL incest has nothing to do with IRL cases.
It's like asking for rape statistics in a rape game... :KEK:
Shit just at the family tree's of most of "Royality" from most European countries. Some serious cousin fucking going on with the monarchs of yesteryear.
Or this... genetic damage by inbreeding has nothing to do with inbreeding in games... :KEK:
Breeding the fam in an AVN doesn't mean we reaccrete the history of the Royal House of Habsburg.

Last edited:

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I just find it funny... IRL incest has nothing to do with IRL cases.
It's like asking for rape statistics in a rape game... :KEK:

Or this... genetic damage by inbreeding has nothing to do with inbreeding in games... :KEK:
Breeding the fam in an AVN doesn't mean we reaccrete the history of the Royal House of Habsburg.
I have just two things to add:

1) AFAIK, pixels are immune to inbreeding and bad gene reinforcement, and

2)

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Surprisingly Utah has laws against incest. All those fundamentalist Mormons marrying their half sister or nieces or cousins.
Yeah, when the federal government basically dropped the hammer on Utah/Mormon polygamy at the end of the 19th century, the Mormon/LDS church enacted the " " and the territorial government (statehood was withheld until these anti-polygamy actions happened) also enacted several strict anti-polygamy/anti-incest laws. Now, only offshoot "apostate/fundamentalist" sects practice polygamy, mostly in the shadows, and are completely disavowed by the "main" Mormon church. Just FYI...

Oh, and as a (humorous IMO) epilogue:

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes