xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Why do people only bring real life into arguments when it suits them?
I don't know, was wondering about it at some point of the foregoing discussion, other things what I wonder about is when you read posts where the poster is so inmersed in the game that the borders of reality and fiction become blured up to a point, that what happens to the MC in game is taken as it would happen to the Person controlling it
Reading that resulting post, you notice a projection of emotions into the Pixelized Avatar.
Not saying that is good or bad just that for me it is dificult to put some empathy in it to understand his point of view better since I have a certain emotional distace from the game caracter.

Reactions: TropecitaGames

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So not wanting to share is a sign of "toxic masculinity" now? Give me a fucking break. :rolleyes:
None of these are real life who cares how people play them.
Wise words here, although I know from different treads that I don't share some kinks with him does it make him a bad person ?

and who cares how people think about your personal way of playing games ?
If you like to share a Beer and not your women Ok !
If you like to share your women and not your Beer Ok!
if you like to keep both to yourself Ok!
If you like to play "toxic" or super Dominant or whatever the game gives you options It's OK as long as you play enjoy and feel good

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Wise words here, although I know from different treads that I don't share some kinks with him does it make him a bad person ?

and who cares how people think about your personal way of playing games ?
If you like to share a Beer and not your women Ok !
If you like to share your women and not your Beer Ok!
if you like to keep both to yourself Ok!
If you like to play "toxic" or super Dominant or whatever the game gives you options It's OK as long as you play enjoy and feel good
People can think what they like of my kinks, i don't really care about that but claiming that i'm exuding some kind of "toxic masculinity" because i dislike sharing (even within a harem) doesn't sit right with me. I actually like Eileen and i'm not really bothered if she fucked other men while the MC was away so grouping me in with people who think every LI needs to be a virgin is just stupid.

Rickjames59

Jan 21, 2018
So, as far as Maddie goes (and possibly future other girls), are the dom paths a hard lockout from the harem? Or is there a possibility of still bringing her in at a later point? If not will there be and possible dom play on the romance paths for her or others?

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
So, as far as Maddie goes (and possibly future other girls), are the dom paths a hard lockout from the harem? Or is there a possibility of still bringing her in at a later point? If not will there be and possible dom play on the romance paths for her or others?
I don't think so. But in the end, as much as Maddie or MC will reach a point where one can't stand that role anymore and if you want to continue with Maddie, the only final route is that of love.
I don't see the future but I can read between the lines.:ROFLMAO:
I'm also sure that all those scenes with Maddie will be focusing on humor or so I want to think.:unsure:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Female sharing yes, that's what the castrati were invented for. To sing not to play. :ROFLMAO:
Also in F95 there are statistics with the most downloaded games and who earns more money the statistics speak for themselves.
This is the first game for this DPC and in 7-8 months he has achieved almost a miracle, because in previous conversations with DPC I have been able to see that he has not sought any information and that he also did not know about some games that were banned. :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess the DPC is me (I'm just bad with acronyms, as I stated previously) :unsure:
What miracle? I'm clueless about what you are referring to.
I sought information about the rules where I post the games, especially Patreon and its weird rules. I went for almost 6 months writing and rewriting the first chapters (or updates), the characters, the argumental arcs, and the general game outline, so they bend but don't break the rules.
You are right, I don't know about banned games on Patreon, other than the ones that blatantly broke the rules. Or are you referring to games on F95? I don't know about any of them.

are we sure MC is 21 y.o? he looks like a DILF :BootyTime:
He looks like one, he (perhaps) will become one :ROFLMAO:

The current dom paths involve light dom (or what I consider light dom). They aren't a hard lockout from the harem at the first choice, but there will be a choice down the road when the player will get a choice and the player will have several options to choose from. One of them will integrate her into the harem.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
It was not the part of not wanting to share, it was the "real man wouldn't" part. As in there's no one format for what real man is and trying to claim that there is, is toxic masculinity.
And did anyone else in this thread say anything about being a "real man"? No, you were the one that mentioned it so don't try to pretend that you weren't trying to take a shot at people that dislike sharing/lesbian content. By the way, i have no issues with people who prefer all LIs to be virgins, i just think it's nonsense to act as if everyone who dislikes sharing has the same views as them.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames you might have answered this earlier or want to keep it a secret still, but will the clones join in on the harem at some point and will there be clone x original action potentially? :D
Eva and Amanda will become Love Interests. In a post a long way ago (no one knew then about Eva and Amanda), when I described the family I said:
Mother, Aunt, Sister, Two Cousins, Grandmother, Two other family members, and 2 more (kinda) family members. Eva and Amanda are two "kinda" ones.
Eva has expressed some "unhealthy" interest in the MC and has said Amanda is interested too (Eva could be wrong here, as she only voices her opinion)
In my mind, there is a potential MFFF (perhaps more Fs) scene with (at least) the MC, the twins, and Eva. It will depend on my ability to render it in a way I could love the scene and you (at least) could like it

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Eva and Amanda will become Love Interests. In a post a long way ago (no one knew then about Eva and Amanda), when I described the family I said:
Mother, Aunt, Sister, Two Cousins, Grandmother, Another two family members, and 2 more (kinda) family members. Eva and Amanda are two "kinda" ones.
Eva has expressed some "unhealthy" interest in the MC and has said Amanda is interested too (Eva could be wrong here, as she only voices her opinion)
In my mind, there is a potential MFFF (perhaps more Fs) scene with (at least) the MC, the twins, and Eva. It will depend on my ability to render it in a way I could love the scene and you (at least) could like it
Me too... :p

lol.gif

Peace :p

• Haha

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
And did anyone else in this thread say anything about being a "real man"? No, you were the one that mentioned it so don't try to pretend that you weren't trying to take a shot at people that dislike sharing/lesbian content. By the way, i have no issues with people who prefer all LIs to be virgins, i just think it's nonsense to act as if everyone who dislikes sharing has the same views as them.
I think you should read the post i made as whole, it was not targeted anyone in here. I just pondered how much overlap is there with this puritanical sect and the sect that have the mentioned "real man" views. And as i said in my earlier message, there's no one valid form for real man, so there are those who accept sharing and those that do not. So please do not put any intentions or meanings in what i said that aren't there.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I think you are right. And you know you and I have disagreed on tastes on occasion.
We all have our kinks and our turn-offs. No one has the right to judge what another player likes or dislikes, it's a personal thing. We may share the tastes of others or we may not share them, but most of us have come to this space because we are a bit kinky (me the first). We should not recriminate about what makes someone horny or not.
On the other hand, we can say that it makes no sense to expect that, in a game where there are mothers and grandmothers, all the girls would be virgins. But it's NOT criticizable that someone likes all the girls to be.
When I started thinking about this game, I would never have imagined that there would be so much resistance to lesbian content. Maybe because it is content that is part of my kinks and I made the mistake of projecting it onto the player base. The content I had in mind was always going to include the MC, but there was a part of the players that considered it inadmissible. You learn from everything (and I have a lot to learn), and when I discovered that there was a part of the players who disliked it, I thought of a solution that would keep us all happy. If you want to follow my original idea, you can do it by unblocking lesbian content. For those who said content is a turn-off, just block it.

Reactions: hysepReC

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I think you are right. And you know you and I have disagreed on tastes on occasion.
We all have our kinks and our turn-offs. No one has the right to judge what another player likes or dislikes, it's a personal thing. We may share the tastes of others or we may not share them, but most of us have come to this space because we are a bit kinky (me the first). We should not recriminate about what makes someone horny or not.
On the other hand, we can say that it makes no sense to expect that, in a game where there are mothers and grandmothers, all the girls would be virgins. But it's NOT criticizable that someone likes all the girls to be.
When I started thinking about this game, I would never have imagined that there would be so much resistance to lesbian content. Maybe because it is content that is part of my kinks and I made the mistake of projecting it onto the player base. The content I had in mind was always going to include the MC, but there was a part of the players that considered it inadmissible. You learn from everything (and I have a lot to learn), and when I discovered that there was a part of the players who disliked it, I thought of a solution that would keep us all happy. If you want to follow my original idea, you can do it by unblocking lesbian content. For those who said content is a turn-off, just block it.
Personally i always hope devs add the kinks they feel comfortable and like, perhaps some times taking in on some suggestions from players for scenes and small things like that, as long as it doesn't alter the game too much. But it's unfortunate reality that if you want to make money from your game, you have to make compromises and some times alter the game quite a bit from the original vision.

Now i'm not saying that these alterations are always bad in the long term for the story and product you are making, but it's just sad that capitalism interferes with artist's vision so often.

In any case, I'm off for the rest of the night, so people keep on being all inclusive and behave. :D

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Personally i always hope devs add the kinks they feel comfortable and like, perhaps some times taking in on some suggestions from players for scenes and small things like that, as long as it doesn't alter the game too much. But it's unfortunate reality that if you want to make money from your game, you have to make compromises and some times alter the game quite a bit from the original vision.

Now i'm not saying that these alterations are always bad in the long term for the story and product you are making, but it's just sad that capitalism interferes with artist's vision so often.

In any case, I'm off for the rest of the night, so people keep on being all inclusive and behave. :D
When you make any product, you have to think about what potential users of that product are going to want. In my case, it's easy because from the beginning I thought that everything other than vanilla would be optional. In this case, if someone blocks the lesbian content (which would only happen in a threesome), they will miss the stills/animations where the two girls interact with each other, but they will see the rest of the threesome. Just a shorter version.
The same applies to footjobs, anal, cumswap, etc.
The only difference with lesbian content is that since it's part of my kinks, I considered it vanilla by making the mistake of projecting my tastes onto other people.
Luckily, I know where I am going with my skills and the time I have, so I know what things I can do and what things I can't do. On another site, I was asked to make it eligible with all the girls if they had shaved, natural, or trimmed pubic hair. It is literally impossible for me, with the time I have available, to do that, as it would mean having to render each scene 3 times.
I take community input into consideration as long as it doesn't change the story. I've always said I have a lot to learn and I'm doing it thanks to player feedback. But the story comes first.

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes