Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Judging by the appearance of the characters, then Mom should look older than her children. :cautious: :unsure:..."INCEST"...In your game .. the characters are distinguished only by the name ... but not by their appearance..... - CRITICISM :( :unsure:
1669495198566.png 40 y.o. Christie Brinkley
1669495232221.png 21 y.o. model from a stock photo service

A 21 y.o. guy and a 40 y.o woman can be distinguished only by their ID card, not by their appearance

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So sorry to distract you all from your complaining about what you were complaining about.

This update was awesome. So nice to see how well Megan and Simone adapted to the new normal.

I'll let you all go back to your conversations, just wanted to let TropecitaGames now that it was a great update and to welcome Emma into the non-virgin world. She's the first squirter isn't she? Nice, nice...

Ah well you can go back to discuss whatever...

Peace :)

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Judging by the appearance of the characters, then Mom should look older than her children. :cautious: :unsure:..."INCEST"...In your game .. the characters are distinguished only by the name ... but not by their appearance..... - CRITICISM :( :unsure:
wait for grandma to arrive :ROFLMAO:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
TropecitaGames don't remember if you answered this before, will Saira make comeback at some point? Interested to see how she would feel about MC's harem :p
There’s been a little foreshadowing, did you catch it?

Considering she was okay with the MC sleeping around before, he just never did, I get the feeling she’ll be on board for it.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
If I remember correctly, Megan wasn't supposed to be a LI at all. Thank you to everyone for pushing her to become one.
Now if we can get a flashback to the skinny dipping that made her more interested in the first place.
Exactly, Megan was designed to be a side chick with whom the MC would have sex while the relationships with the other girls developed. She lives outside the city, so in my newbie mind, it didn't have any sense for her to integrate into the harem. The community taught me that there can be harems where not all the girls live with the MC, so I changed my mind. I also changed it with Maddie, but not with Sophie.

You don't want to see the MC as drunk as he was in that scene!!!

Agreed my guy,When I first started this game it was only gonna be an incest harem for me but then I saw Megan and the the option to be with her popped up and I was just like '' '',So yeah I gotta say thanks aswell.
I always liked Megan. She's different. Most of the girls in AVNs are "fashion model perfect" or "plastic surgery perfect". I wanted a "real woman perfect" girl. I had real women in Martha and Samantha, but I wanted a younger girl in that line.

As said above, a mistake in my planning solved.

Christie Brinkley is 68 (68!!!), and STILL has it going on!!!
When someone says Martha or Norah look too young to be in their 40s I always think about Christie. It wasn't hard to find a photo of her in her 40s

So sorry to distract you all from your complaining about what you were complaining about.

This update was awesome. So nice to see how well Megan and Simone adapted to the new normal.

I'll let you all go back to your conversations, just wanted to let TropecitaGames now that it was a great update and to welcome Emma into the non-virgin world. She's the first squirter isn't she? Nice, nice...

Ah well you can go back to discuss whatever...

Peace :)
As always, thanks FatGiant
Yes, Emma is the first squirter and the first virgin to lose her v-card. And also she has done it "Emma's way", without thinking about the consequences. It's been her third try (french maid, night with Martha, forest) and the 3rd is a good number.

Mr. Boar won't appear anymore

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
you bet your ass she does .. she has always been a babe :love:

and p.s. this is an awesome game .. i mean not that i haven't said it before .. i think it always will be .. kinda like Christie being a babe forever :love:
Thanks ImperialD , comparing My Dorm to Christie means a lot!

wait for grandma to arrive :ROFLMAO:
Someone will say Grandma looks in her 20s, I'm sure about it.

TropecitaGames don't remember if you answered this before, will Saira make comeback at some point? Interested to see how she would feel about MC's harem :p
Yes, it's been discussed before. The MC doesn't know it, but she's the 5th student in the first batch. The one who arrives later, who asked her room painted yellow (the color she speaks in, and the Indian culture color for knowledge), and the one who will have a double room for herself, just under the MC's room. Also, she's on the game cover image.

There’s been a little foreshadowing, did you catch it?

Considering she was okay with the MC sleeping around before, he just never did, I get the feeling she’ll be on board for it.
I think Saira has changed her mind a bit after the separation, but she will arrive with a lot of relationships going on. I want to see the girls' faces when the MC introduces her as "that girl from college I talked you about"

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Exactly, Megan was designed to be a side chick with whom the MC would have sex while the relationships with the other girls developed. She lives outside the city, so in my newbie mind, it didn't have any sense for her to integrate into the harem. The community taught me that there can be harems where not all the girls live with the MC, so I changed my mind. I also changed it with Maddie, but not with Sophie.
I remember those conversations. It is more convenient when all the girls live with the guy, but it’s not a requirement. And I like Megan too, she has just the right amount of chubby. Some devs feel the need to have ever girl be model thin or super big. It’s hard to find good girls in the middle ground.

Someone will say Grandma looks in her 20s, I'm sure about it.

I want to see the girls' faces when the MC introduces her as "that girl from college I talked you about"
I’m looking forward to grandma’s arrival. With how long we’re having to wait for the grandma in Grandma’s House, hopefully you’ll let us explore grandma a little faster in this.

I’m wondering what Saira’s response will be. It’s one thing to say you’re okay with sharing or open relationships, it’s another to see it, and it’s also different when the girls she’ll be sharing with are the MC’s family. A little drama can be good as long as it doesn’t go to crazy.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I want to see the girls' faces when the MC introduces her as "that girl from college I talked you about"
What do you mean "You want to see" aren't you the one making the expressions? It's like the cook saying I want to know how this recipe comes out when he's the one doing it... (yes, the cook metaphor again, JKMN)

Oh, you mean you will surprise yourself? Or...... You really wanna see OUR faces when she shows up? Believe me, you don't wanna see my face (Even I would prefer not to see it), I'm way too "pretty" for this world (NOT).

Anyway, all I know is that I'm salivating waiting for it.

Peace :D

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
its funny how Simone sets her rules, I assumed this was already there, (too many games to keep track ... )

she does the normal thing in a harem, reduce the competition to the best ones, women tend to be very competitive specially in a harem where they will expect to stay. she is making sure all girls are serious about the MC, at the same time she commits to the Mc, great girl.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
its funny how Simone sets her rules, I assumed this was already there, (too many games to keep track ... )

she does the normal thing in a harem, reduce the competition to the best ones, women tend to be very competitive specially in a harem where they will expect to stay. she is making sure all girls are serious about the MC, at the same time she commits to the Mc, great girl.
I wish more games would dive into the dynamic of the girls in the harem. Too many games have all the girls end up the same, bisexual drones for the MC to bang and bang each other. So far I love that each girl in this is different, each feels like their own person.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It's like the cook saying I want to know how this recipe comes out when he's the one doing it...
Well it depends, I ask that myself everyday, but I Cook like Indana Jones.....(each recipe is an Adventure)
Ok now that I don't have to Cook and everyone is out of the House for a few days I finally can play the new update in peace (I order Chivito al Pan at "el gordo Sosa")
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I remember those conversations. It is more convenient when all the girls live with the guy, but it’s not a requirement. And I like Megan too, she has just the right amount of chubby. Some devs feel the need to have ever girl be model thin or super big. It’s hard to find good girls in the middle ground.

I’m looking forward to grandma’s arrival. With how long we’re having to wait for the grandma in Grandma’s House, hopefully you’ll let us explore grandma a little faster in this.

I’m wondering what Saira’s response will be. It’s one thing to say you’re okay with sharing or open relationships, it’s another to see it, and it’s also different when the girls she’ll be sharing with are the MC’s family. A little drama can be good as long as it doesn’t go to crazy.
Just thinking about Megan. How many of you did flirt or did not flirt with her on the stairs? The start of the scene with her in the bathroom is different.

Grandma arrives on Saturday, but she will show up on 0.8 (at player choice) during a video conference. She won't be the fastest lady to get the relationship going on, but I'm not a fan of leaving a lady unattended forever.

Saira is a bit of a wildcard. She comes thinking the MC hasn't had time to start anything with other girls because of the work of setting up the dorm. She doesn't know that Martha and Norah have been efficient and he has been free the last few days. She thinks she'll be able to reach out and win him back, and she couldn't be more wrong. She thinks her only rival is Eileen.

What do you mean "You want to see" aren't you the one making the expressions? It's like the cook saying I want to know how this recipe comes out when he's the one doing it... (yes, the cook metaphor again, JKMN)

Oh, you mean you will surprise yourself? Or...... You really wanna see OUR faces when she shows up? Believe me, you don't wanna see my face (Even I would prefer not to see it), I'm way too "pretty" for this world (NOT).

Anyway, all I know is that I'm salivating waiting for it.

Peace :D
I want to know because sometimes I spend half an hour looking for the right expression to put on a girl in a particular image. I have an idea of how it's going to look, but I want to see the final result.

The MC set the "I'm the only man in your life" rules with Emma for the first time. But he did it in a gut-level way. Just because he doesn't see fit to share his girls. He's convinced that HE can make them happy.
Simone gives him a logical and practical reason before he can set the conditions. And if he gets rid of a girl who isn't fully committed or thinks the rules are sexist... win-win.

I wish more games would dive into the dynamic of the girls in the harem. Too many games have all the girls end up the same, bisexual drones for the MC to bang and bang each other. So far I love that each girl in this is different, each feels like their own person.
The problem with that dynamic is that it grows repetitive. Either you get all the girls together and put the rules on the table or you have to repeat very similar conversations many times. That's why I decided to create mini harems where two or more girls accept/know each other's existence (Norah<-Erika, Alexia->Norah, Scarlett<->Daphne, Eileen->Erika) and then put those harems together and make a complete one.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
If there's a romantic scene, this song plays often, a male voice, what's the name of the song? :D
If it's when Emma shows up, it's Love is my Road back to you. It was this one in the first chapters:

And this one in the last ones (same song, better version):

In the music folder, you have all the ogg/mp3 and almost every one of them has a shortcut with the same name that links to the site I got it

Reactions: myukimo

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames thanks for the answer. Also about Megan, she's quite lovely and definitely the right kind of chubby, with her having some meat on her bones but not in a way that makes her look fat. Wouldn't mind seeing few more ladies like that in games in general.
I love Megan's shape, but I understand why there aren't a lot of girls like her in other games.
The further you move away from the standard Genesis 8 figure, the more you have to tweak the preset poses when two characters interact because they don't fit. Also, the wardrobe is more limited, because it's not just click-and-load the cloth piece.
It's harder to work with non-standard shapes, but it's also more fulfilling as a dev, as you are creating something that's unique to your game

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes