MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Redhead Paradise you say... Strange... :unsure: is anyone else hearing Coolio playing in the background all of a sudden? Or is that just me...
Actually, I heard Weird Al, too . . . :sneaky::LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
AtV? I haven't found anything related to the game that can fit those three letters. I'm bad at acronyms.
Much like AtM (Ass to Mouth) but Ass to Vagina. The idea of potentially transferring all those potential bacteria and such to the other environment....

Reactions: Trope95

sirpedro7

Jan 10, 2022
AtV? I haven't found anything related to the game that can fit those three letters. I'm bad at acronyms.
I wanted to take this opportunity to say regarding these scenes:

1) I am very happy with the implementation of anal and even being able to impregnate girls.(Great update).

2) I understand that there are things that people find unpleasant but to each his own, I think that if you put it as optional no one should make drama about it, here the girls or the MC will not catch any infection for the same reason of being a fition.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You guys are the most romantic people in the world!
Let's substitute the "Will you marry me?" by "Will you be my business partner?" :ROFLMAO:
Other than that, the idea looks good. There is already a company that is the family base. It's easier to get a 29-sided partnership (28 LIs + MC) than the MC marrying 28 ladies... or not.
That reminds me of
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Won't you be my POSSLQ? (Person of Opposite Sex Sharing Living Quarters)

Well, to be honest, that's just the way to get legal status from a poly unfriendly government. It's a way to grant protections for the partners who cannot be legally married.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Much like AtM (Ass to Mouth) but Ass to Vagina. The idea of potentially transferring all those potential bacteria and such to the other environment....
Nothing what a good enema, will help you to control "potentially" :whistle: oh by the way did you know that human saliva has antiseptic qualities ?:devilish::p ;) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
God damn, you tease us with red head and then don't deliver. What is this shit? :p
I delivered :ROFLMAO:. A redhead, in a blacksmith apron, with nothing below... :sneaky:
What's this shit? Teasing, Marketing, Wanting to share a beautiful girl with all of you (not sexually, that would require another tag)... you name it :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, I know the health risks. What I didn't get was the acronym. Thanks for the clarification.
Once discovered what the acronym meant, a (funny) thought came to mind. I'm innocent. I didn't do it. I only provided the choice to do it. It was your MC (under your guidance) who did it!!! :ROFLMAO:
Just kidding!

I wanted to take this opportunity to say regarding these scenes:

1) I am very happy with the implementation of anal and even being able to impregnate girls.(Great update).

2) I understand that there are things that people find unpleasant but to each his own, I think that if you put it as optional no one should make drama about it, here the girls or the MC will not catch any infection for the same reason of being a fition.
Anal was overdue. I wanted the first to experience it to be Scarlett because of her story of "I would do anything you want to do to please you", but her date needed a lot of buildup on several fronts. From v.0.13 onward, I think there will be more (optional) anal in the game.

About the optional AtV or AtM (yet to arrive), it will be always optional.

That reminds me of
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Won't you be my POSSLQ? (Person of Opposite Sex Sharing Living Quarters)

Well, to be honest, that's just the way to get legal status from a poly unfriendly government. It's a way to grant protections for the partners who cannot be legally married.
Here in Spain poly marriages are forbidden (even for muslim people who arrive in the country married to four women, Spanish law only recognizes the first marriage, or they should choose who is the "official" wife), but fortunately, besides marriage and murder, everything between consenting adults is allowed.

It's Emma, so she didn't go too far into that line of thought to realize she needed a facepalm :ROFLMAO:

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Jack always was destined to get his ass kicked. The first fight scene (bathroom/twins depending on the choices) was a necessary lost fight for the MC. If he had won that/those fights, Erika's story wouldn't have been the same. She needed, at that stage, a fallen knight, someone who suffered for her cause to recognize she was in love, not only comparing her boyfriends to the MC.

4.10 star(s) 103 Votes