Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I generally don't like pregnant bellies. If I go the non pregnancy route will I miss a lot of sex scenes? Is lactation only on the pregnancy route?
You won't miss any sex scenes. Every sex scene will be rendered with pregnant and not pregnant bellies for the girls involved (that means rendering them twice for single girl scenes, 4 times for threesomes, 8 for foursomes, or 16 for fivesomes).
There is a woman with galactorrhea, a condition that makes her produce milk even if not pregnant, so if you don't impregnate anyone, she will be the only one with lactation content.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I generally don't like pregnant bellies. If I go the non pregnancy route will I miss a lot of sex scenes? Is lactation only on the pregnancy route?
I guess pregnancy is an important part of the game...;) You can read that above... Maybe you can avoid it if you don't end up in the pussy? :unsure: Lactation is a fetish and only optional(in case of pregnancy)...(y)
As well as with the grandmother, who is not pregnant, but her tit is producing milk...:cool:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I guess pregnancy is an important part of the game...;) You can read that above... Maybe you can avoid it if you don't end up in the pussy? :unsure: Lactation is a fetish and only optional(in case of pregnancy)...(y)
As well as with the grandmother, who is not pregnant, but her tit is producing milk...:cool:
Maybe just maybe you shouldn't spoil who the person with galactorrhea is :unsure:
I mean not everybody has played it until that point

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Um Guys why is the new Update not in English i think thats plain Stupid
There was a mistake when they checked the languages and forgot to change it back to english as default. There's a fix in the OP and English is gonna be the default language in the next version. The People working on this are also Humans, they can make mistakes.

4.10 star(s) 103 Votes