Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
As usual all 'yall dingbats are wrong...........

There is ONE, I say ONE best girl in this and she dwarves them all!
You know one can be a polytheist and at the same time be devout of or have a preferred goddess, right?
Not a lot of Loki's (not Marvel's) worshippers out there, but that doesn't mean he isn't a god. :ROFLMAO:
Martha would be Odin in this example, worshiped by everyone besides some infidels.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You know one can be a polytheist and at the same time be devout of or have a preferred goddess, right?
Not a lot of Loki's (not Marvel's) worshippers out there, but that doesn't mean he isn't a god. :ROFLMAO:
Martha would be Odin in this example, worshiped by everyone save some infidels.
This is true!

In truth, I love all the Milfs/Gilfs in this VN but Martha........woof!

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Martha would be Odin in this example, worshiped by everyone save some infidels.
Why do I think you're already thinking about a mythological new game? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
It's because of Daz standard heights. Women are ~180cm and men ~183cm tall. Deviating too much from the default heights makes posing interacting figures harder, so when I designed the girls (I didn't own a tool to measure their height then) I didn't change their height too much. As I grew used to posing them, the next batch to be designed (Students, Meemaw, Betty, and Kiara) became more diverse in height, especially Kiara and Meemaw on the shorter and Debbie on the taller side.
Note to Daz: You ditships are about 11cm off on that height differential. Geez, does anybody ever do their homework? No disrespect, Trop. Jus' Sayin':cool:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Note to Daz: You ditships are about 11cm off on that height differential. Geez, does anybody ever do their homework? No disrespect, Trop. Jus' Sayin':cool:
Hey, our shota lovers have to be able to look up to their one head taller moms as well. :p Not like realism is a big thing in most games anyway when fetishes are involved .

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95 and motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Hey, our shota lovers have to be able to look up to their one head taller moms as well. :p Not like realism is a big thing in most games anyway when fetishes are involved .
Yep, and, in that spirit, all male protagonists should be 6'6", 240 and built like a god. Just like me. Jus' Sayin':cool:... again.:p

I'd fuck Artemis tbh.:giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So... the one with the horns is you, right?;)

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Why do I think you're already thinking about a mythological new game? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
You aren't too wrong, but it's not mythology in the classical way. The next game will have some goddesses, but not the ones known beyond this thread. (It sounds more mysteryous than it should)

I'd fuck Artemis tbh.:giggle:
Those Greeks knew how to do sexy women (even if they sometimes forgot to add arms, j/k :ROFLMAO:)

Yeah, when I discovered the real heights I freaked up a bit. Then I discovered their reasons. Visually, the taller the girl, the best looking is (according to them, not me)

Oct 10, 2022

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
Sorry, but I am actually 1 m 90, 83.5 kg and do not have a big pouch. :p I feel very underrepresented in games though. :ROFLMAO:
Nah, half the MC's on this site are only about 2 or 3 cm taller than you.:rolleyes:
I used to rile people up by saying: "If a guy is shorter than 5'8", he's a midget." Apparently that's an offensive statement. Who knew? :devilish:

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Jokes aside, I'd say Italians are real deal about this. I was shocked when I first saw this.
Totally agree, but the Italians got a 2,000 years advantage

I used to rile people up by saying: "If a guy is shorter than 5'8", he's a midget." Apparently that's an offensive statement. Who knew? :devilish:
I'm not offended from my 5'7", but when we get Moria back, you won't be invited to the inauguration party :ROFLMAO:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I know. I usually refer to them as 5' nuthin' dweebs. No offense, DA. ;) It's a pet peeve of mine... go figure, right? That and many dev's obsession with having the first LI kick MC's ass. Pathetic... Jus' Sayin':cool:

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
I know. I usually refer to them as 5' nuthin' dweebs. No offense, DA. ;) It's a pet peeve of mine... go figure, right? That and many dev's obsession with having the first LI kick MC's ass. Pathetic... Jus' Sayin':cool:
When I was in elementary school, I was already almost 6' and there was this song I used to hum/partially sing. I'm sure some of you know it. It was by Randy Newman. :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 103 Votes