Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Found this on another pirate site. It's a short behind-the-scenes clip of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I know I'm evil. But imagine how eviler I could have been if the MC was received by Jamaal in a Borat monokini instead of Erika and Norah!
Or if I had delayed the update for a month (after 3 weeks of development, I still haven't finished the pool party)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yeah, I know I'm evil. But imagine how eviler I could have been if the MC was received by Jamaal in a Borat monokini instead of Erika and Norah!
Or if I had delayed the update for a month (after 3 weeks of development, I still haven't finished the pool party)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
What act are we on? I assume we're towards the end of Act 2, I just don't remember it ever being said anywhere. Parts equaling Acts doesn't seem right

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
What act are we on? I assume we're towards the end of Act 2, I just don't remember it ever being said anywhere. Parts equaling Acts doesn't seem right
We are mid Act II more or less. Only Eva, Amanda, Meemaw, Kim, Kate, Lisa, Betty, and Kiara are outside the harem. Replace in that list Meemaw with Debbie for the list of haven't-had-the-chance-of-being-impregnated ladies. When everyone has had her chance, Act II will finish.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
We are mid Act II more or less. Only Eva, Amanda, Meemaw, Kim, Kate, Lisa, Betty, and Kiara are outside the harem. Replace in that list Meemaw with Debbie for the list of haven't-had-the-chance-of-being-impregnated ladies. When everyone has had her chance, Act II will finish.
Aruba here we GO!

1719161440983.gif

Reactions: S1nsational

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
So when are we going to get slim Kate?
Seriously? The game may have started a while ago, but it's only been a couple of weeks in the game itself. If it were that easy to lose weight I would be a fucking Adonis. :ROFLMAO:
So not....
Jamaica, ooh, I wanna take ya
Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego
Baby, why don't we go?
Well that just made me sad. :cry: EDIT: Touched a nerve with Brian Wilson recently having beenplaced under conservatorship. Apologies for my old brain equating that incorrectly in my memory with him having actually passed away. :confused:
beachboys.jpg

Last edited:

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I just hope we get with Kate in Act II so make it known she's hot no matter what.
Yes, Kate's route will be open in Act II, and her first lewd scene(s) will be in her current shape.

I believe Trop already said that everyone will get a chance to get pregnant before Act II ends :unsure:
Exactly. They should have time to develop their bellies.

Except one. Or was it two? I think just one.
Exactly. Meemaw is the only one who won't get the chance to get pregnant.

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Which sucks. I'm pretty sure you could finagle a pregnancy for her. ;) :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
I could do something, yes, but it would derail the story, wouldn't be plausible, Meemaw hardly would accept it, and the belly wouldn't show by the end of the game. I prefer her in a different role inside the family. I created Aunt Betty to give the option to get a GILF pregnant because I'm adamant about Meemaw.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes