Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I could do something, yes, but it would derail the story, wouldn't be plausible, Meemaw hardly would accept it, and the belly wouldn't show by the end of the game. I prefer her in a different role inside the family. I created Aunt Betty to give the option to get a GILF pregnant because I'm adamant about Meemaw.
I know, bro and I get it. Would just be fun to have a "What If" episode with her and Betty. Have them switch roles so to speak. :devilish:
Would be a bit hard with a missing Womb no? :ROFLMAO:
Nah. Just a bit of spit and duct tape would get it done. :ROFLMAO:

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I can just see it now story takes a turn everyone gets together and decides the company should work on cloning a new womb Meemaw :unsure:.... :unsure:.....
That's what Meemaw wouldn't accept and would be implausible for several reasons:
* The cloning process starts at the embryonal stage (Meemaw arrives 66 years late)
* Even if it was possible, it would mean cloning the whole Meemaw. They could have a "newborn" clone in 3 months that will grow at accelerated rate (1.7x is the minimum they have accomplished). That's not much of a problem because when Meemaw is 90 (24 years from now) her "new" womb would only be 41.
* But that would mean Meemaw's clone would live without a womb. As fond as Meemaw is growing of Amanda and Eva, she would reject doing a clone who wouldn't live a complete life.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
That's what Meemaw wouldn't accept and would be implausible for several reasons:
* The cloning process starts at the embryonal stage (Meemaw arrives 66 years late)
* Even if it was possible, it would mean cloning the whole Meemaw. They could have a "newborn" clone in 3 months that will grow at accelerated rate (1.7x is the minimum they have accomplished). That's not much of a problem because when Meemaw is 90 (24 years from now) her "new" womb would only be 41.
* But that would mean Meemaw's clone would live without a womb. As fond as Meemaw is growing of Amanda and Eva, she would reject doing a clone who wouldn't live a complete life.
Yes I know but you have to admit it would be an interesting twist LOL :LOL:

Reactions: Trope95

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
But if the clone had the baby it'd be genetically the same baby Meemaw might've had...

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
But if the clone had the baby it'd be genetically the same baby Meemaw might've had...
The clone will take more than 10 years to get to 18 y.o.
And the kid would be hers, not Meemaw's, so we only complicate things and should skip the embryonal cloning and add a new girl to the harem (10 years into the epilogue) who would age faster than normal. That wouldn't be accepted either. Not by Meemaw (who already had 1-3 kids depending on the patch), not by Amanda or Eva, not by the MC, etc...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You guy's did taste from HP coffee right ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: genetically yes, but a cloned Meemaw doesn't mean that the clone has the same character as Olivia.
On the other hand what could be plausible and maybe a nice ending is that Daphne and Scarlett develop a replace womb, and it gets put back into Meemaw, solving all her problems with hormones, and Milk overproduction.
o

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
You guy's did taste from HP coffee right ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: genetically yes, but a cloned Meemaw doesn't mean that the clone has the same character as Olivia.
On the other hand what could be plausible and maybe a nice ending is that Daphne and Scarlett develop a replace womb, and it gets put back into Meemaw, solving all her problems with hormones, and Milk overproduction.
o
I know some players who WON'T want to get rid of her milk production :D

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I know some players who WON'T want to get rid of her milk production :D
and a dev..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: but to be exact, I said overproduction refering to it as exagerated, It is proven that when you milk you can produce without having a child, even men (yes you read right I was baffeld myself as I learned that) can, how it happend in the Concentration camps during WWII.
the Idea was putting her at ease, and letting MC enjoy that.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
The clone will take more than 10 years to get to 18 y.o.
And the kid would be hers, not Meemaw's
Yes, I'm talking about immortality as we regular people know it - through your children's children. No stealing babies or anything awful like that. :)

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I could do something, yes, but it would derail the story, wouldn't be plausible, Meemaw hardly would accept it, and the belly wouldn't show by the end of the game. I prefer her in a different role inside the family. I created Aunt Betty to give the option to get a GILF pregnant because I'm adamant about Meemaw.
Mmmm preggars Betty boobs.

Zanmori

May 27, 2021
Let me see if I understand one thing. If I choose to not participate in game of a certain type of content, let's say lesbian, does it mean that it still happens off-screen, I just don't see it happening?
Plus, if I lock myself out of Scarlett+Daphne route, do I still get a one on one relationship with each one of them? And if so, will they still practice with each other off-screen?
(I don't quite like their practice kissing past, but it's tolerable if I can cut it)

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Let me see if I understand one thing. If I choose to not participate in game of a certain type of content, let's say lesbian, does it mean that it still happens off-screen, I just don't see it happening?
Plus, if I lock myself out of Scarlett+Daphne route, do I still get a one on one relationship with each one of them? And if so, will they still practice with each other off-screen?
(I hate their practice kissing past, but it's tolerable with I can cut it)
And you're on the list.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
(I hate their practice kissing past, but it's tolerable with I can cut it)
facepalm.gif

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
(I hate their practice kissing past, but it's tolerable if I can cut it)
5PX.gif 5SvB.gif 5SvB.gif 5SvB.gif

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes