TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I kinda feel equally strongly about both, I hate the faux taboo of land lady tenant etc just as much as I love and am turned on by incest. Two sides of the one coin type of situation
I'm a fan of the more emotional nature of incest content, that's often missing in smut that's not in that oeuvre, and that's important to me cause of my demi-ness. Also I love me the shape of the default "mommy" and I do appreciate the caring of Motherly characters but all of those things work just as well for me in non taboo smut, they're just less common.

I hate landlady tenant with the fiery passion of a thousand suns, cause it's just so stupid.

Reactions: S1nsational

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
every time i play a new update, i remember why i deleted this game before. it looks ok..but..the story is boring as fuck. and after waiting over 3 hours for it to install, i don't know why it takes so long, no other games take such a long time to install. i am back to deleting this game and i am done with it.

• Haha
Reactions: sagerock820

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
every time i play a new update, i remember why i deleted this game before. it looks ok..but..the story is boring as fuck. and after waiting over 3 hours for it to install, i don't know why it takes so long, no other games take such a long time to install. i am back to deleting this game and i am done with it.
Seems like a you problem then.

Everything is fine for everybody in here.

Anyway, since you won't play anymore;

bye.gif

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It's amazing how many of these "okay, thanks, byee!" posts I've seen today ... all of them are about people already on my "The List™" ...

also ...
Ah yes, the cringy, "Why am I thinking of her like that, she's my roommate, I'm going to hell." WTF comment. :(
There's a roommate AVN with the word "actual" in the title that's quite fun and funny ... and definitively NOT a "Landlord/Roommate" game (although there is a landlord, and she'll probably eventually be an LI)

Last edited:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
It's amazing how many of these "okay, thanks, byee!" posts I've seen today ... all of them are about people already on my "The List™" ...

also ...

There's a roommate AVN with the word "actual" in the title that's quite fun and funny ... and definitively NOT a "Landlord/Roommate" game (although there is a landlord, and she'll probably eventually be an LI)
I've played that game. (y)

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Interesting.

Or should I say, it's ACTUALLY, interesting? :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
1723252671505.png
playing just for you.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes