snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Okay time for my thoughts on the last update.

While i liked the pool party and the update overall I am glad we are moving back to smaller cast updates. Never been a fan of big group events since people have to go nelgected.

I really loved the Martha and Kim scene in the kitchen. Was nice to see the students view the dorm as thier home already and feel part of the family. A trend that continued as we talked to the other students throughout the update.

Eva snd Amanda were higlights for this update for me. The scene with the dolls was fantastic and a joy to watch. Their brilliant plan for tactical boobloyment was genius. And of course them going from needing time to sort out their standing with the MC, to literally running away to talk once finding out he wont date either until they do was super sweet and funny at thw same time.

While i loved both wholesome scenes with Betty and Meamaw, Nora going full mama bear with Kim doesnt grt enough love. Was nice to see Kate coming to terms with her complex feelings with some guidence and support from Nora.

As someone who isn't on Simone's path was surprised when the MC kissed her. Thought she hid what she was feeling pretty well since i imagine she still had a crush and that was probably a big deal.

The Alexia hottub sexcapade was awesome other great showcase of how good you've gotten since you started this project. The peeper for this scene was a very welcome surprise.

Very excited for D&D next update.

Reactions: sagerock820

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here are screenshots of the harem tracker for this game, the points etc are old but the names/faces is the important thing to be able to reference when/if needed
I always mix up Scarlet and Daphne without accompanying pictures, because Scarlet in AVNs is almost always a redhead's name.

I do better at remembering the names of the LIs I'd be interested in IRL, which is basically never the young'ns.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What an unusual typo. The "l" is understandable because it is close to the "j" on the keyboard, but how on Earth did the "s" end up in there?? Maybe an international keyboard with a different letter arrangement?? :D
Sparwitz ? (economical joke)

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes