Nova.......................... 165
Jaye............................ 129
Fiona..........................128
Sara........................... 103
Nancy........................102
Scarlett.......................95
Hanna........................ 84
Mora.......................... 83
There now the definitive numbers.........
Uhm, there was a last minute participant which steal her show........ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Well looks like we got a sexy elf coming for Christmas Cough,Cough, Cough, :p:):)
And Trope95 even said;

Let's sign a deal. If you guys get Daphne in #1 spot at the end of the survey, I will make a Halloween render and a Christmas render of her.
If she's on the podium (#2 or #3), I will do one of them.
So, we have a Halloween AND Christmas special Daphne render this year!

I'm glad I said that.:sneaky:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Well have to include Scarlett because Scarlett and Erika is the new legion. I'm in negotiations with the legion of Martha to join the new legion but they are stubborn negotiations aren't going well :whistle: :LOL:
Honestly, I love them all because all characters are differents with their strengths and weaknesses and they also add something to the MC and the story, but..... ERIKA!!!!!!! MARTHA!!!!!!! :love: :love:

By the way, I really love who Scarlett his portrayed, as someone with an hearing problem (but not degenerative like her), it's always something I'm surprised to see in any medium because we don't see that often.

I'm still waiting for a girl from Montreal tho.....:cautious: Just kidding Trope95 :ROFLMAO:

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Honestly, I love them all because all characters are differents with their strengths and weaknesses and they also add something to the MC and the story, but..... ERIKA!!!!!!! MARTHA!!!!!!! :love: :love:

By the way, I really love who Scarlett his portrayed, as someone with an hearing problem (but not degenerative like her), it's always something I'm surprised to see in any medium because we don't see that often.

I'm still waiting for a girl from Montreal tho.....:cautious: Just kidding Trope95 :ROFLMAO:
I love them all to, the way Trope is doing all characters it really does make it hard to pick favorites. I'm at that same place with you on Scarlett and the hearing problems, I also have an issue with hearing my relatives always bitch at me to quit being a tight wad and get some hearing aids, my response is WHAT pisses them off. I love Scarlett's innocents and just her overall nature. Erika drew me in with her bad girl look to find that shes so sweet and loving and caring about everything and everyone did it for me all kudos to Trope

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: txe320

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Well I put off Eternum for a long while as well and just finished it a couple days ago and it is amazing. It is well worth giving it a shot. The story, graphics, personalities and the girls designs almost made me like big breasted girls. It made my top 10 games before I was finished and top 3 by end of current chapter.
I cant do honey select games, they just weird me out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I've yet to encounter an art style that I was unwilling to check out, it's all content /play style for me as far as no goes go.

4.00 star(s) 106 Votes