Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
It will be explained in-game.
Hailey is the biggest problem. I want her to be against family relationships at the start, too cliche being an Alabaman, so it doesn't make sense to punish the players in the unpatched playthroughs. They can think "Why have I -18RPs with a girl I haven't yet talked to?". The unpatched playthroughs should start at zero.

Kaly (edited her description in the previous post) has also the same problem but with less impact. In the patched version she could have +9 starting RPs in the best case (Saira is pregnant, any sister/cousin is in a relationship), but -5 in the worst case scenario (rejected Saira, then the family members don't apply). The unpatched playthroughs will lose 2 RPs over the max.

The problem with the patch is that it can be applied/unapplied mid-playthrough, so I don't know when to do the maths.
Definitely take your time I am a Alabaman who lives in NY. :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The problem with the patch is that it can be applied/unapplied mid-playthrough, so I don't know when to do the maths.
I'm probably late to respond, but seems like the easiest way to do the math would be whatever version the player is using either when he comes back from Aruba (effects all the new girls at once) or when he meets each girl separately. You shouldn't worry about players trying to game the system ... that's on them, not you.

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Special Render XXXIII - Daphne

I swear, it's by chance that Daphne is the protagonist of the special render today. Nothing to do in the ongoing in the AVN-verse in which you can still vote for her. I rendered her twelve days ago!
Returning to the render: This is the fourth Special Render - Vehicle Edition.
When I did it, I had the monocycle selected and I was thinking about who could survive in a Steampunk world better than our Daphne and what she would be capable of.
The answers were no one and a lot of things, so I went with the render. I can imagine her riding through old European streets in her vehicle. I haven't told you, but that steampunk world doesn't have problems with nudity (if you wear a hat).
Enjoy the FullHD render (4K for subscribers)!

Special 33 - Daphne 1920.png

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023

Just now
I swear, it's by chance that Daphne is the protagonist of the special render today. Nothing to do in the ongoing in the AVN-verse in which you can still vote for her. I rendered her twelve days ago!
When I did it, I had the monocycle selected and I was thinking about who could survive in a Steampunk world better than our Daphne and what she would be capable of.
The answers were no one and a lot of things, so I went with the render. I can imagine her riding through old European streets in her vehicle. I haven't told you, but that steampunk world doesn't have problems with nudity (if you wear a hat).

View attachment 4030953
Daphne really deserves attention. 1000222473.gif

txe320

Dec 4, 2023

View attachment 4030953
806c3d65-71f4-4a8e-bc9f-c0f341fa9583.gif

4.00 star(s) 106 Votes