Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I can already see it for People who impregnated everyone in that Dorm. The New Batch: "He's with 22 Women simultaneously and impregnated 21 of them and they are all ok with it. What kind of spell did that "Guy"(to not use swear words) use on them?" Some of them will likely have a strong dislike for the MC after hearing all of it at the start...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Exactly that is my idea and I will play with the Relationship Points to show it:
Christie (Sino-American girl): Negative starting RPs for every relationship the MC is in over one (1 relationship, 0 starting RPs. 22 relationships -21 starting RPs). She won't understand the dynamics until the MC is there and she can see first-hand how the family works.
Hailey (Alabaman girl with some resemblance to Jennifer Connelly): Same as Christie but only applicable to blood-family members (I should see how I apply it regarding the patch), Eva, and Amanda. And the negatives start from the first "blood" relationship
Zoe (Redhead goth girl): Positive starting RPs if the MC is in a relationship with Erika.
Kalyani (Saira's cousin): Positive starting RPs if the MC is in a relationship with Saira. More positive if Saira is pregnant. Negative if the MC rejected Saira. Slightly positive RPs if the MC is with any family members AND Saira (one time boost regardless of how many relationships. Sisters and cousins count double respect to mother/aunt/grandma/grandaunt, the best result will be added).
Nia (Latina New Yorker girl): Same as above but instead of Saira, it's Alexia, and the RPs are less impacted. No negative RPs if she was rejected. Family members don't have any impact
Patricia: Slightly positive starting RPs if the MC is in a relationship with Scarlett and/or Daphne. More positives if they are pregnant. No negative if Daphne was rejected. Slightly negative if Scarlett was rejected.

Edit: I edited Kalyani's description.

Last edited:

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Exactly that is my idea and I will play with the Relationship Points to show it:
Christie (Sino-American girl): Negative starting RPs for every relationship the MC is in over one (1 relationship, 0 starting RPs. 22 relationships -21 starting RPs). She won't understand the dynamics until the MC is there and she can see first-hand how the family works.
Hailey (Alabaman girl with some resemblance to Jennifer Connelly): Same as Christie but only applicable to blood-family members (I should see how I apply it regarding the patch), Eva, and Amanda. And the negatives start from the first "blood" relationship
Zoe (Redhead goth girl): Positive starting RPs if the MC is in a relationship with Erika.
Kalyani (Saira's cousin): Positive starting RPs if the MC is in a relationship with Saira. More positive if Saira is pregnant. Negative if the MC rejected Saira. Slightly positive RPs if the MC is with family members.
Nia (Latina New Yorker girl): Same as above but instead of Saira, it's Alexia, and the RPs are less impacted. No negative RPs if she was rejected. Family members don't have any impact
Patricia: Slightly positive starting RPs if the MC is in a relationship with Scarlett and/or Daphne. More positives if they are pregnant. No negative if Daphne was rejected. Slightly negative if Scarlett was rejected.
That sounds like an interesting idea. Regarding the patch, would you specify the reasoning anywhere? Because the way I see it, you wouldn't need to, and so there's no need to try to figure anything special out. I could be missing something though, of course.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican and Trope95
Sep 3, 2020
The next game will also be (if everything goes right) a harem game (with monogamy in mind since the start) in a different setting, but I have in mind a story about a single-girl game for the future. Perhaps the third game or a parallel game while doing the second. There's still time to change my mind about it, though.
take your time brother there's no rush but I really want to see what you can make when

monogamy is your main focus

where the girls are not okay with you being in a relationship with other people

and I like mean girls so if you can make a girl that says if I catch you with somebody else I will kill you

and also I don't mind missing out on content if it means waiting for the right girl I will wait the entire game if I have to

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
That sounds like an interesting idea. Regarding the patch, would you specify the reasoning anywhere? Because the way I see it, you wouldn't need to, and so there's no need to try to figure anything special out. I could be missing something though, of course.
It will be explained in-game.
Hailey is the biggest problem. I want her to be against family relationships at the start, too cliche being an Alabaman, so it doesn't make sense to punish the players in the unpatched playthroughs. They can think "Why have I -18RPs with a girl I haven't yet talked to?". The unpatched playthroughs should start at zero.

Kaly (edited her description in the previous post) has also the same problem but with less impact. In the patched version she could have +9 starting RPs in the best case (Saira is pregnant, any sister/cousin is in a relationship), but -5 in the worst case scenario (rejected Saira, then the family members don't apply). The unpatched playthroughs will lose 2 RPs over the max.

The problem with the patch is that it can be applied/unapplied mid-playthrough, so I don't know when to do the maths.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
It will be explained in-game.
Hailey is the biggest problem. I want her to be against family relationships at the start, too cliche being an Alabaman, so it doesn't make sense to punish the players in the unpatched playthroughs. They can think "Why have I -18RPs with a girl I haven't yet talked to?". The unpatched playthroughs should start at zero.

Kaly (edited her description in the previous post) has also the same problem but with less impact. In the patched version she could have +9 starting RPs in the best case (Saira is pregnant, any sister/cousin is in a relationship), but -5 in the worst case scenario (rejected Saira, then the family members don't apply). The unpatched playthroughs will lose 2 RPs over the max.

The problem with the patch is that it can be applied/unapplied mid-playthrough, so I don't know when to do the maths.
Your Patreon post did the trick Trope! :) 179-116 currently. :)

JeJuice

Aug 11, 2024
I can't say how many updates it will take to get to the epilogue, because I'm not able to say how many until the end of Act II. The game was initially planned for 30-35 updates, later increased to 35-40, and then I stopped thinking in update terms long ago. I have a goal (the epilogue) and I don't want to rush things (but neither want to milk the game), so I will do as many updates as needed but not one more than necessary.
I don't know if i'm happy because we are like at the half of the game or sad because we will have too wait for see the ending with all the girls. One sure thing I'm in a hurry to see each new update and the evolution of all the relationship, take your time to make the best story !

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
And by chance, it's been rendered for 12 days, today's Special Vehicle Render is Daphne's, so she will get a bit more exposure.
Perfect! While I really like Sage, and Daphne is no Eileen, ;) I'm really happy for you and Daphne. You both deserve the recognition. :love: Fingers crossed she hangs on, but looking good. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Hailey (Alabaman girl with some resemblance to Jennifer Connelly): Same as Christie but only applicable to blood-family members
It'll be tough work, but somebody's got to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I never realized they had written a song about this scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was in a nightclub once, they played the Bus Stop, so I did the Bus Stop, they played Nutbush, so I did the Nutbush, they played Come on Eileen and I got kicked out. :ROFLMAO:

I'll show myself out.:(

4.00 star(s) 106 Votes