Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Like you I've tried GH twice and quit it twice for the reason of too many forced relationships with characters I'm not interested at all. My Dorm has just as many LIs but they are all optional which is great. As for BaD, it's the most intricate Adult game I've played as far as consequences of actions. It's a hybrid of an AVN though. It contains freeroams which can be off putting to some and lots of minigames, some of which are fantastically fun and some seem like tortures designed for those doomed to hell. It also updates about once a year and has 10/16 chapters completed, so you can wait 5 1/2 more years to try it if you want.
My Dorm does let you choose a great deal more than other VNs, though I am more than happy to have a relationship with everyone in this excellent title.
Never played BaD, mostly because from what I read it was pretty heavy on the sandbox elements, and I don't like any of that in my novels.

Always look forward to what comes next in My Dorm, seeing who the MC has time with, and having more of the story revealed.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Hey everyone I need help just moved into a tie for 2nd place call your friends and vote Love ya Daphne

Sage ...... 64 + 1
Daphne .. 62 - 1
Nova ..... 62 + 1
View attachment 4027604
GUYS!!!!!!!!!

Daphne needs our help!

I heard that if she's number one, Trope95 will do a very special and sexy hot scene this Christmas with Daphne being a naughty elf. *cough* :unsure::sneaky::BootyTime:

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
GUYS!!!!!!!!!

Daphne needs our help!

I heard that if she's number one, Trope95 will do a very special and sexy hot scene this Christmas with Daphne being a naughty elf. *cough* :unsure::sneaky::BootyTime:
reaction limit :love::love::love:

I would love that yeah cough,cough now I'll be thinking about that till Christmas Kicking myself in the ass for post saying vote for Nova and Nancy to LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95 and txe320

woinvolk25

Sep 8, 2019
and why make a jump in time for as much as 22 years, the game seems to be without fiction, shouldn't the presenter go somewhere for a short time to take control of the business and return well, as I understood when I played the game, just as I thought we hadn't discovered all the girls yet, like I would like to know Sophie the girl from the barbershop will be in the harem Or not

Reactions: Trope95

JayDub47

Sep 11, 2023
and why make a jump in time for as much as 22 years, the game seems to be without fiction, shouldn't the presenter go somewhere for a short time to take control of the business and return well, as I understood when I played the game, just as I thought we hadn't discovered all the girls yet, like I would like to know Sophie the girl from the barbershop will be in the harem Or not
sorry, no Sophie, but there are 6 more to show, don't know if they first show before MC leaves for Aruba, or after, but definitely get to know them after he comes back

• Red Heart

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
reaction limit :love::love::love:

I would love that yeah cough,cough now I'll be thinking about that till Christmas Kicking myself in the ass for post saying vote for Nova and Nancy to LOL
Well, I don't know Nancy or Nova, so not voting for them (but I do like Sage). I think you need to have an account to vote though? I have one, but I don't want to mix "business with pleasure" so to speak...

• Red Heart

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
sorry, no Sophie, but there are 6 more to show, don't know if they first show before MC leaves for Aruba, or after, but definitely get to know them after he comes back
As far as we've been told, the only jump in the game will be ... well, soon, but it will only be to close to the end of the summer, after the second wave arrives but before the new semester starts. And pretty sure it's, while not necessarily to take direct control (they'll all have equal control), but to at least better understand the business.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 106 Votes