Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Daphne is in 1st as of now did you vote for Nova and Nancy too LOL Nova 4th Nancy 6th
While I'd be very happy if Daphne wins just so Trope gets the exposure, and I enjoy Nancy's and especially adorably neurotic Nova's characters, Sage most seems like she could be a real person. (But seriously vote for Daphne, Caribdis and especially Dr. Pink Cake are doing fine as far as followers go.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I didn't vote on first list before it was reduced to this one don't even know who was all on it, but yeah for Fiona
I didn't even see the first list too, but honestly, I would have thought that Fiona will be #1 or #2. I'm glad Daphne is #1 tho, but I would have guess Fiona was one of the favorite redheads out there by far.

• Red Heart

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
I voted for Daphne, Nancy, Lexi and Alyssa. I've never played BaD and could not get into GH. I tried twice and stoppped twice. lol
Like you I've tried GH twice and quit it twice for the reason of too many forced relationships with characters I'm not interested at all. My Dorm has just as many LIs but they are all optional which is great. As for BaD, it's the most intricate Adult game I've played as far as consequences of actions. It's a hybrid of an AVN though. It contains freeroams which can be off putting to some and lots of minigames, some of which are fantastically fun and some seem like tortures designed for those doomed to hell. It also updates about once a year and has 10/16 chapters completed, so you can wait 5 1/2 more years to try it if you want.

• Red Heart

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Like you I've tried GH twice and quit it twice for the reason of too many forced relationships with characters I'm not interested at all. My Dorm has just as many LIs but they are all optional which is great. As for BaD, it's the most intricate Adult game I've played as far as consequences of actions. It's a hybrid of an AVN though. It contains freeroams which can be off putting to some and lots of minigames, some of which are fantastically fun and some seem like tortures designed for those doomed to hell. It also updates about once a year and has 10/16 chapters completed, so you can wait 5 1/2 more years to try it if you want.
And worst of all! BaD makes you choose!

I like GH as I'm sure anyone who's read any of my posts can figure out for obvious reasons.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I'll happily play a monogamous game if there aren't other options, or if they don't get all sad when you tell them "nah". But if their Lil pixel faces start to pout if I reject them, my stupid "couldn't eat a teddy bear cookie as a small child cause it looked like a bear" brain gets all sad, so if I can't have 'em all then I just stop playing... I'm pretty sure I'm actually demi and have only been with 3 women, including my wife, in any kind of intimate way Irl.

Combo of not wanting to miss out, plus not wanting to "hurt" the npcs, plus no patience to reread a ton of repeated dialogue so I can try a different path leads to my slutty ways.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 106 Votes