e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I'd say "truncheon", but it might just be a Brit thing, since we don't need all our officers to carry guns.
I find it amusing that nearly every brit I've ever spoken to has somehow managed to criticize the US for having too many guns... the same guns which are why we're not still British. I'm seeing a pattern here. :)

• Haha
Reactions: motseer and xapican

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Across the pond to the west, that would be called a "night-stick"...which somehow seems particularly appropriate...
I've also heard Billy club, specifically as an American when referring to Bobbies. I don't think I've ever seen truncheon as specifically police oriented, I'm more familiar with it from fantasy literature.

Reactions: MarsUltor

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I find it amusing that nearly every brit I've ever spoken to has somehow managed to criticize the US for having too many guns... the same guns which are why we're not still British. I'm seeing a pattern here. :)
That's a funny argument to make, but you do you. (Oh, and really not "the same guns" by the way). Americans just look weird to most of the rest of the world with their gun obsession. No other country has a problem with mass shootings, just saying. But, we're here to talk about a game, not stuff like that...

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
That's a funny argument to make, but you do you. (Oh, and really not "the same guns" by the way). Americans just look weird to most of the rest of the world with their gun obsession. No other country has a problem with mass shootings, just saying. But, we're here to talk about a game, not stuff like that...
It's generally not considered polite to always bring up someone's perceived flaws in mixed company. And it's something I've noticed the rest of the world feels really comfortable with doing when the target is the US but they tend to get real defensive when that behavior is directed back at them.

I say this as an American who thinks we do have a problem with the aforementioned issue.

But if you're not from here and or incredibly well studied on the unique aspects of the legal and cultural morass that makes any meaningful change challenging... Mind your own damn business and keep your mouth shut.

dolbie158

Sep 22, 2016
Don't know if this has been asked before, but loading import file from s1 to s2 changes the name from the name i picked in beginning back to martha, is there a way to manually force it back to the one i picked?

Last edited:
Reactions: Trope95
4.00 star(s) 106 Votes