Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I am thinking about a save that consists of only one love interest. Has anyone braved that type of play-through?
Before anyone asks, I have no idea who I will choose (Kim) since there are sooooo many delightful options (Kim).

I do want to have a save eventually with just Amanda and Eva, so I figured that a solo love interest run would help set expectations for that duo and any interactions with the others along the way.

Anyone care to share their experiences with this sort of play?

Thanks!

Omen
We have seen some People here doing a Monogamy route but I don't remember exactly who it was right now.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I am thinking about a save that consists of only one love interest. Has anyone braved that type of play-through?
Before anyone asks, I have no idea who I will choose (Kim) since there are sooooo many delightful options (Kim).

I do want to have a save eventually with just Amanda and Eva, so I figured that a solo love interest run would help set expectations for that duo and any interactions with the others along the way.

Thanks!

Omen
Can't remember the redhead exgf I played her single as well as open. You can see the difference in dialog. Especially when she talks with her mom. Plus redhead come on:love:

Reactions: Trope95 and 7thOmen
Sep 3, 2020

Thanks!

Omen
I live and breed monogamy it's the only way I play

I don't do threesomes and I don't do open relationships

and I was absolutely shocked and surprised by how much work Trope95 put into the monogamy route

a lot of times when developers put monogamy route

in Harem games they don't fit well and they don't feel like part of the story

I have a reading disability so it's hard for me to explain

but sometimes when developers make monogamy they're not made very well

MC will still act like he's in a relationship with multiple women

even though we never touched them

but
Trope95

on the other hand put a lot of work into the game to make the monogamy matter

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I live and breed monogamy it's the only way I play

I don't do threesomes and I don't do open relationships

and I was absolutely shocked and surprised by how much work Trope95 put into the monogamy route

a lot of times when developers put monogamy route

in Harem games they don't fit well and they don't feel like part of the story

I have a reading disability so it's hard for me to explain

but sometimes when developers make monogamy they're not made very well

MC will still act like he's in a relationship with multiple women

even though we never touched them

but
Trope95

on the other hand put a lot of work into the game to make the monogamy matter
that's my understanding after reading about it here. I'm never gonna try it but ;) I love that it's that good for you guys that wanna do it! Says a lot about Trope!

Sep 3, 2020
that's my understanding after reading about it here. I'm never gonna try it but ;) I love that it's that good for you guys that wanna do it! Says a lot about Trope!
yep is amazing and my dream is before I die

I want to see Trope95 do a monogamy game where monogamy

and pregnant is the main focus

but mostly monogamy I want to see what he's fully capable of creating

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Wait... we can play with just one girl?

Nevermind... I'm happy with all of them at once!

Seriously though, can you imagine if there was one of these games where you could play just one girl and have it feel like it was written as a monogamous game, and you could also play the harem and have every girl, and it feels like it was written that way because you don't have to miss anything with one girl to be with another... Anyone heard of a game that does that?

Sep 3, 2020
Wait... we can play with just one girl?

Nevermind... I'm happy with all of them at once!

Seriously though, can you imagine if there was one of these games where you could play just one girl and have it feel like it was written as a monogamous game, and you could also play the harem and have every girl, and it feels like it was written that way because you don't have to miss anything with one girl to be with another... Anyone heard of a game that does that?
I don't know if I'm allowed to leave a link of another game here but look for a game called One Lie

by Wooden Donkeys

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you kindly for that, sir/madame/other! That was exactly what I was looking for. It is nice to hear that there were considerations built in for a solo love interest.

I began a solo save but, due to uncertainty, I paused at the airport arrival scene. Your input has helped my confidence in continuing with a solo endeavor.

I just had a thought regard this topic... The replay-ability has now almost become overwhelming with all the options and combinations. Perhaps time to request more save pages...

Thanks to Vidal the king of Pervert for the assist!

Omen

Sep 3, 2020

Thank you kindly for that, sir/madame/other! That was exactly what I was looking for. It is nice to hear that there were considerations built in for a solo love interest.

I began a solo save but, due to uncertainty, I paused at the airport arrival scene. Your input has helped my confidence in continuing with a solo endeavor.

I just had a thought regard this topic... The replay-ability has now almost become overwhelming with all the options and combinations. Perhaps time to request more save pages...

Thanks to Vidal the king of Pervert for the assist!

Omen
well technically all Pervert are brothers and sisters so I'm not your friend

I'm your brother but you're welcome

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Ugh.. why does this site always stop giving me notifications about this thread?.. oh well. anyway..
If the times in the past of trying to play DnD went like it does in this game.. I might have kept playing DnD.

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Special Render XXXII - Alexia

This is one of those times that I wouldn't mind being stopped by the police.
Especially if the uniform was like that, although I would end in jail for sure, I don't know if drooling over a Police Officer is a fault or a felony.
Third Vehicles Special.

Enjoy the FullHD render (4K for subscribers)!
Special 32 - Alexia 1920.png

4.00 star(s) 106 Votes