Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Special Render XXXI - Betty

Can you imagine Betty in the late 70s buying a hippy caravan with Free Love painted on it? Can you imagine her (or Olivia) keeping the caravan for all these years?
I can, and I also imagine all the fun things that she can experience inside that caravan once she opens to the MC. Double entendre intended.
This is the second of the Tier Cycle Special Render focused on vehicles. Three more to come.
Enjoy the Full HD Render (4K for subscribers on Patreon/SS)!
Special 31 - Betty 1920.png

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023

Can you imagine Betty in the late 70s buying a hippy caravan with Free Love painted on it? Can you imagine her (or Olivia) keeping the caravan for all these years?
I can, and I also imagine all the fun things that she can experience inside that caravan once she opens to the MC. Double entendre intended.
This is the second of the Tier Cycle Special Render focused on vehicles. Three more to come.
View attachment 4011033
Oh Betty, my dangerous and hot Betty! :devilish: :LOL:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023

View attachment 4011033
Well, it's not Erika or Martha, but I'll gladly take it too, that's for sure.:love:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

View attachment 4011033
Mmmmmm Betty....

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017

I want to see Betty when she bought the hippy caravan. Bring back young Betty!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Trope95

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021

View attachment 4011033
I can see this.. after the 70s She felt she had to turn to the sister hood, she must have been really something back then, I want to check out the van now looking good here :love:

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
I am thinking about a save that consists of only one love interest. Has anyone braved that type of play-through?
Before anyone asks, I have no idea who I will choose (Kim) since there are sooooo many delightful options (Kim).

I do want to have a save eventually with just Amanda and Eva, so I figured that a solo love interest run would help set expectations for that duo and any interactions with the others along the way.

Anyone care to share their experiences with this sort of play?

Thanks!

Omen

4.00 star(s) 106 Votes