Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So basicly 3-4 weeks before public release?
Public release will be on the 21st.
I'm getting eager to release it. The feedback from the players who have played it is positive (I reproduce these two here since they have been posted on public sites. I hope removing the names of the players is enough to not annoy them):
"Great job. The update was really fun. the D&D game was really good. And after this cliffhanger, I'm even more excited for the next update. It can only be epic."
"Loved the update, and you were right I do hate you for that cliffhanger :ROFLMAO: "

I was a bit anxious about this update, knowing it changes the story dynamics, or knowing it mostly tells a different story to be more exact. After the first comments started to arrive, the anxiety is decreasing a bit.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I'm getting eager to release it. The feedback from the players who have played it is positive (I reproduce these two here since they have been posted on public sites. I hope removing the names of the players is enough to not annoy them):
"Great job. The update was really fun. the D&D game was really good. And after this cliffhanger, I'm even more excited for the next update. It can only be epic."
"Loved the update, and you were right I do hate you for that cliffhanger :ROFLMAO: "

I was a bit anxious about this update, knowing it changes the story dynamics, or knowing it mostly tells a different story to be more exact. After the first comments started to arrive, the anxiety is decreasing a bit.
I already hate you for the cliffhanger and I haven't even played it yet. ;)

But as long as my precious Daphne isn't in peril I will forgive you. :love:

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I will have the update soon and i'm really eager to see what the cliffhanger is, I have so many idea and all of them are lewd !
Lewd? In an innocent game like My Dorm? :ROFLMAO:
I already hate you for the cliffhanger and I haven't even played it yet. ;)

But as long as my precious Daphne isn't in peril I will forgive you. :love:
Daphne isn't in danger, and she or her character is getting major screen time in the update, with 14.1% of the dialogue lines. Erika (7.8%), Emma (7.9%), Scarlett (8.4%), Maddie (8.7%), and the MC (23.8%) are the other characters who have over 100 dialogue lines each (over a total of 1,695 lines).

WolfmanBR

Jun 30, 2024

What a great birthday present I will get!!! Luv it!:love::D

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Daphne isn't in danger, and she or her character is getting major screen time in the update, with 14.1% of the dialogue lines. Erika (7.8%), Emma (7.9%), Scarlett (8.4%), Maddie (8.7%), and the MC (23.8%) are the other characters who have over 100 dialogue lines each (over a total of 1,695 lines).
Glad to know you are treating her as she deserves, with more screen time and dialogs than any other girl. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Everyone knows My Dorm is the last great bastion of wholesome hand holding and precious head patting...Right? :cool:
No head patting, but you aren't wrong about the hand-holding thing. Wait and see in the update!

What a great birthday present I will get!!! Luv it!:love::D
Happy birthday in advance!

Glad to know you are treating her as she deserves, with more screen time and dialogs than any other girl. :)
She's the DM and has major scenes besides that, so it made sense!

4.00 star(s) 106 Votes