Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Ok, now I'm intrigued........and a little turned on!
The intrigue will be over soon ;)

She's better looking than these monstrosities:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What game are they from?
Because of the framing, I guess they are LIs.

I have seen this girl at the airport. It is hard for her to get pregnant since she is so thin. This picture is so weird, it looks like the zombie bride is pregnant.
It's hard for her to get pregnant because there are no other orcs around. :D
The pregnant image was done in a couple of minutes using the worst-looking dress possible for her build and skin color.
I love provoking nightmares. Perhaps my next game should be a horror one! ;)

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I love provoking nightmares. Perhaps my next game should be a horror one! ;)
Where, no matter what you do, all of the potential LIs always reject you. You keep accidentally walking in on them in the bathroom in uncompromising positions, as they're fully clothed having just finished getting dressed. Your hot sister has a nightmare and wants to sleep in your bed, but she sleeps in an unsexy onesie and snores and drools on you all night, leaving you tired and achy the next day so you get a massage and it's a scrawny kid called Leroy on his first solo massage, so he can't even do a good job of it...

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I got the ugliest model I had and applied the ugliest morphs (and one of the ugliest hairstyles). I don't think getting her into a healthy weight will solve all her issues.
All sure, but decent enough I'd say. There are plenty of people I've met Irl that were woefully unattractive, DAZ just doesn't really seem well designed to emulate the ways that nature and nurture can truly beat a poor soul with the ugly stick.

gwalc

Sep 29, 2020
Wow! Those are big numbers from big games, but they aren't comparable, though. I guess most of those games' dialogue (I played 7 of them) is optimized to the max, and My Dorm isn't. Due to branching, there are a few repeated sentences in different branches so the 523,000 words aren't 100% real.
I read enough of your posts to know you always say different games aren't comparable. But even if 10% of those 523K words are repeated, and it would be a lot, you would still be above most of those games.
You have compared your word count to some books previously, so why not to other games outside the AVN universe?
Keep up the good work!

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Special Render XXX - Kim (Free version)

We are once again in that time where I can't publish previews yet to avoid spoilers of the last update, so here I am once again with the Special Render series.
This time the topic is girls and vehicles.
The first instance is Kim enjoying the sun on her scooter in an empty street. She wouldn't dare to do it otherwise.
Enjoy the Full HD render (4K for subscribers)!
Special 30 - Kim 1920.png

virtek

Jan 23, 2024

We are once again in that time where I can't publish previews yet to avoid spoilers of the last update, so here I am once again with the Special Render series.
The first instance is Kim enjoying the sun on her scooter in an empty street. She wouldn't dare to do it otherwise.
View attachment 4001159
sorry, the helmet is bad - don't like it at all

Reactions: Nadira and Trope95

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024

View attachment 4001159
We need to fast-track Kim's application so we can see more Kim boobies. She is fine!

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
sorry, the helmet is bad - don't like it at all
Security first!She already got the airbags, so the helmet was needed. :ROFLMAO:

Is the helmet bad or do you just not like it?
Trope, great topic. The girls and vehicles look cool. I'm waiting for the next one.
Ferrarini?
Nope, the Ferrarini will be introduced in-game, with some jokes added, when the time arrives. But Emma will be in this round of specials. Not in a Ferrarini, though.

We need to fast-track Kim's application so we can see more Kim boobies. She is fine!
Only fine? :p
I see her as gorgeous!

4.00 star(s) 106 Votes