xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
There are no forced LI in this Game since you could even go for a Celibacy Run if you were so inclined, don't ask me for a reason why someone would want that Idk. :ROFLMAO:
Betty kissed you to piss off Olivia. You still haven't had the choice to open their paths. One of their paths will be open or closed soon. It will be your choice. There are no forced LIs, so don't worry. ;)
serves as antagonism for HP canon path ?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Maybe my language was a little too strong, I'm not saying I was forced against my will ahahahahaha

What I meant was trying to figure out if they are like "Essential NPCs / Relationships", because in some games some love interests are crucial to the story and cannot be avoided in order for the story to not have a bad ending or to simply continue. Grandma's House comes to mind, the Arab lady (Jamila I think) is unskipable no matter what I do!

But I understand, so the kiss was just to piss Olivia off I can reject her later, great! Thank you for the info!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Hey there, I'm progressing through the story and just wanted to check something.

I've been pretty cordial with Olivia and Betty out of respect (they are family) and I've chosen positive point choices for them. However, I have no interest in them being part of the harem. I reached a point in the story where Betty kissed me, and I'm pretty sure I didnt make any choice that goes along with that.

Are they unskipable/forced, or do I need to choose negative point options for them? I do not want to see that content.
Addendum to my previous answer:
Some ladies do things ignoring what the MC/Player chooses. Examples:
* Martha will sleep in the MC's room (with Emma) before the costume party even if the player isn't on her path. Because she is in the MC's path and they haven't talked about it. Since the player actively closed her path before that, the conversation is railroaded if that's the case, but she will grope Mjolnir before that conversation.
* In the wakeup after Emma's scene in the forest, you can tell her you want to cum on her face or tits, but she will ignore the MC and swallow the cum. She will even make a reference to "that not being a game when you decide where to cum with a click".
* Betty's kiss. Since you haven't yet chosen to open her path or not, she acts on her will, and her will is to piss off Olivia if she has the chance. That kiss will open the chance for other girls to kiss you (even if you aren't in her path).

Those examples happen to show they are "alive" and their lives don't orbit around the MC.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Maybe my language was a little too strong, I'm not saying I was forced against my will ahahahahaha

What I meant was trying to figure out if they are like "Essential NPCs / Relationships", because in some games some love interests are crucial to the story and cannot be avoided in order for the story to not have a bad ending or to simply continue. Grandma's House comes to mind, the Arab lady (Jamila I think) is unskipable no matter what I do!

But I understand, so the kiss was just to piss Olivia off I can reject her later, great! Thank you for the info!
Ah no, they are part of the family, but you must not have an affair with them, you have some interactions, and you can refrain, from going further than the "platonic" relationship.
please take in account that the family dynamics are more like in hispanic familys, than anglo american so some customs will come strange across.

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
View attachment 3997509 View attachment 3997512
View attachment 3997513 do it Trop.
You'll have a whole lot of People booking a flight to Spain to have a "conversation" with you while holding Pitchforks and Torches... :ROFLMAO:
Please don't tempt me. Yesterday, someone said it was Labor Day in North America and asked for a pregnant Olga render on Discord. I complied. The sales of poison, ropes, and guns to commit suicide rose all around the world. :ROFLMAO:

No, don't worry, I understood you. The "forced LIs" means precisely that. Characters that should be romanced mandatorily because the story is easy to write that way. Even if the player dislikes them. I think GH has 3-4 forced ladies from what I've been told.
In My Dorm everyone is optional.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Please don't tempt me. Yesterday, someone said it was Labor Day in North America and asked for a pregnant Olga render on Discord. I complied. The sales of poison, ropes, and guns to commit suicide rose all around the world. :ROFLMAO:

No, don't worry, I understood you. The "forced LIs" means precisely that. Characters that should be romanced mandatorily because the story is easy to write that way. Even if the player dislikes them. I think GH has 3-4 forced ladies from what I've been told.
In My Dorm everyone is optional.
Seven actually ... they're Magnificent :p

• Red Heart

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Seven actually ... they're Magnificent :p
I don't doubt it! I knew there were more, but not how many they were.

Trope if you put that in the game I think even HP would hunt you down. :devilish: :devilish:
She has been in the menu slideshow since Season 2 started (she's the last one to appear, after Daphne) and no one complained. I guess no one noticed there was a slideshow :D

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer
4.00 star(s) 106 Votes